Non Americans of Sup Forums can we start a thread in which we discuss how good it is to be able to go outside without...

Non Americans of Sup Forums can we start a thread in which we discuss how good it is to be able to go outside without the fear of being gunned down by a madman?

Ill start, its really, really good.

Last night I was out in a busy area in the capital city of the country and everything was very nice, no shooty shoot at all.

Kinda boring actually.

You still risk getting struck by lightning. It's about the same odds.

Not afraid of gun cuz England but I'm scared of the overwhelming number of muslims staring my wife down when I go to the store. Also explosions

I walked home from work late at night through a park. There were some roudy looking teens there. They let me pet their dog.

I'll take boring over pew pew pew anyday.

Then you are a fucking bellend, move to a nicer area, you twat.

Nigger are you serious?
More people have been shot and killied in america in the last 72 hours than have been hit by lightning in like 20 years you cock snoggler

same odds getting blown up by isis
no one gives a fuck

I'm American and i don't live in fear. Feels good man.

Funny when America is easily one of the safest countries in the world. Must be worrisome living in Europe where smelly refugees who rape your 12 year old girls have infiltrated because your pathetic countries are ran by far left pussies who can't say no to the PC Gods. Have fun getting mowed down by extremists in vans. I'll take my country who's overall population to deaths by mass shootings ratio is far superior than any of your smelly wastelands.

this
grow some balls faggots

I just wish that gun control laws would work :(

Oh wait... ever heard of Australia?

So you trade that one fear for a life of servitude and second class rights, congrats faggot.

But what about our fear of being blown up, ran over, or stabbed and raped?

This
Eurocucks cant even keep a country lmfao!

rofl

I just went outside and walked 10 mins to my local taco bell. The only thing that happened was a cat scratched me. I live in a big city and I go twice a week this has been going on for a year. The most that's happened was a hobo asked me for change and a taco. Fuck off you fear mongering twats go get run over by trucks or have acid thrown in your faces like in europe. Or have parts of towns completely overrun by muslims.

literally no one from america cares
the government literally could never just ban all guns and take away everyones gun one day
anyone that thinks thats possible does not understand how many guns we have and how impossible and problematic that would be

How many girls were raped by refugees in the last 72 hours user?
How many people were mowed down by isis in the last 72 hours user?
How many americans were slaughtered by crazy cunt with military grade weapons in the last 72 hours user?

That's only a problem for pussies who are afraid of death

>I live in Australia, shithole suburb small wanna be gang of muslims have guns
fuk

Sigh....
Okay nigger since you are too american do to any research ill point you in the right direction
Google search

Australia gun laws 1996 john howard.

Once youve done some actual research then you can reply about how you can just take everyones guns away. Until then, you are just anither statistic waiting to happen

How about you go to a concert in Paris and see how it goes when mudslimes decide it's time to gun down 200 persons ?

Literally dont give a fuck about your 3rd world shit country lmao
Stay mad and jelly at us xD

Gee I'd love to live in the fantasy land that you live in where the safety of a country depends on the events that have occurred only in the past 72 hours.

>australia
did not have nearly as many guns that are owned today in america
australia doesnt have tons of laws and organizations protecting those "rights" like americans do

Hey man, please can you go and find out how many people are killed by guns in the us, and then how many people are killed by guns in the rest of the world?

Europe doesnt have gun crime

>When planning a trip to Vegas

It's just something you'll have to accept and learn to live with.

>Europe doesnt have gun crime
Yet your the most cucked country lmfao
Stay mad beta eiro trash manlets

This is not the answer. Move the fucking muzzies.

Time to put you pussies to rest that seem to think Australia's gun laws have any relevance to society in America today. To think that it's as easy to take away 323 million people's guns away in America as it is to take away a mere 23 million people's guns away in Australia, is downright retarded. Good day, fags.

Ah. The American butt hurt is strong with this thread.

>I'm American and i don't live in fear. Feels good man.

This is because this burger moved to Oz

>American trying to give shit to another country

Holy kek batman!!!

Have you fucking seen the state of your country iver the last 6 months?

You are LITERALLY the laughing stock of the world. Everyday i start to like kim jong un more and more

I go out at 1 am and walk to restaurants, arcades, parties, and bars. The only thing that happened was once a guy pulled a knife on me but i had my own so he pussied out. I've been out in the night life for 5 years. This is tacobell man who got scratched by a cat and walks to most places because he is a poor fag who has friends who buys him drinks.

You're right. You should do nothing and just keep letting people die.

Good plan faggot.

Because deaths only count when they are caused by guns, right?

Can you explain to me why its harder to take away more guns? You fat fucks get too tired or some shit?

Because adding more guns is the answer. Obviously.

>be eurocuck
>get trucked daily
>get knifed daily
>get bombed daily
>get shot daily
>get raped daily
>become islam daily
>be multicultural acceptance daily
>die at concert daily
>get acid daily
>become bbc sissy lover daily
L M A O @ Yurop

I'm American and have never even seen a gun.

And yet you obsess over us. You know about vegas and none of ever discuss your shit hole of a country.

Its funny because none of these things happen daily, whereas getting shot literally does happen faily in USA.
Holy fuck the americans are literally some of the dumbest cunts on plante earth, they dont even listen to what they are saying XD

So take more guns so when an asshole like the vegas shooter has access and no one can stop him because he's basically like the juggernaut from MW2 and everyone's fucked because they listened to the foreigners in this thread that think they know what they're talking about and then 200 people die instead of 50

>conflating interpersonal murders with mass shootings
There is no faster way to invalidate your arguments.

You sir, are a dumb cunt. :)

Well i guess 59 innocents dead and over 500 injured is acceptable, as long as other countries know about you, right?

Is america one giant egotistical hivemind?

Yes. ;)

>you as in one person CANT do fucking anything you dumb as motherfucker learn about politics before you spew your retarded bullshit

>going outside
fucking normie

feels good but then again I am Scottish so I'll have heart disease by the time this thread 404's

Shit you are so right! Its a good job you had gun laws in place so that you guys could stop the gunner before he killed a load of innocent people! XD hahah cunt fucking read what you are saying....

Are you serious right now?

Go get an education faggot. Or better still, kill yourself with one of your many guns.

This is what 100% full denial mode looks like
This happens every fucking day.

because like i said earlier which most of you faggots literally know nothing about
there are MANY laws protecting out rights to own guns and many groups with political power that get supported to keep those laws in place
it is thousands of times more complicated than your fucking retard logic of
>just take away guns
holy shit how can you be that dumb

Can you provide a valid source?
I would like to know where you got this information :)

Of you think this type of shit happens in America more than Europe you're just dillusional at this point. And it's also funny how so many Americans, (not including me) show so much sympathy and lend condolences like when the Paris shooting happened as if we should feel sorry for you dumbasses and your moronic leaders. Funny how our president is called unintelligent but is smart enough to know to keep the refugees out.

no ones saying thats acceptable but its not one person or even 100 thousand peoples decision that will take away all guns in america only someone that is truly unintelligent and uninformed actually thinks its that simple

Well laws can be changed. At the end of the day its literally "not muh gerns!"

Cunt there were laws in place that stopped people from taking away your grandaddys nigger slaves.

But i get what you are saying, this never ending deathtoll is acceptable, because lots of guns and laws and shit

>us daytime
>Sup Forums carries as normal, standard morbid sense fo humor
>europe daytime
>constant shitposting about america
Why do you care so much?

am i serious that 100 thousand people deciding they want to ban guns will absolutely not do anything to take away guns from every owner in america?
yeah i am serious about that because i understand how shit works and you clearly dont

I wish one of these crazy gun nuts who clearly do not value their own life would shoot up congress. Then we would get some gun control legislation.

Fuck off, I like guns.

Cunt i live in Australia, my country is the fucking mac daddy if keeping refugees out.

It's mainly Americans who are killed dude. It's a problem that eventually solves itself. ;)

Once again, australia. John howard. 1996.

Perfect example of why you subpar European humans are just mindless fools. I have never heard anything intelligent from any European comedian that has a PHD in American politics all of a sudden.

laws cant be changed in our country on a whim
and the part that you and every other uninformed faggot cant comprehend is there is LOADS of people with political power that will keep guns in america
laws can not simply be "changed" faggot welcome to 7th grade history class
i

When did England get so pussified? Britfags used to go into all nigger countries and own the place with like 50 whites and millions of nigs. Now you see one turban and wet yourself.

Go learn something faggot. And if you don't want your friends to be killed by guns, try being a big boy and standing up for what you believe in. Grow a pair.

>There is massive opposition, supported by the bill of rights
>Well laws can be changed.
You dense motherfucker.

The sheer volume of unregistered and war surplus guns makes any such effort absolutely impossible. The level of search and seizure rights violations required is absurd and the man hours required to conduct them is utterly unfinanceable given that the guns being seized will likely be used in defense.

they care because they are butthurt
literally no posts are ever made about europe
no one cares about europe
so they shitpost and hate on everyone to be heard

>ignorant american incoming

What makes you think this guy is european?

>Protection from homeinvaders
>Hunting
>Protection from a tyranical state

I have like fifty more. All in all, its the only way to protect your freedom, so that unfunny cunt can fuck off.
Pic very much related

once again, you cannot even fucking compare the two try googling the difference for 5 minutes and find out why faggot
go you know what the NRA is?
do you know what their purpose is? what they pay people for? inform yourself because you look retarded

Every post, by every American so far is basically:

"It's really hard, mmkay! You don't understand, it's so hard, we can't even try!"

Fuck you're retarded. 18 million people compared to 323 million people. Come on buddy I'll let you make the simple observation here.

>being this fucking dense
i have no say in guns being legal in america
you have no say
99.99% of people dont have a say
go back to school holy shit learn about how government works before you think people on Sup Forums can make a difference about this subject

Population. Read please.

Omg it's so hard we shouldn't even try!

So basically, unlesswe can be positive that gun control laws are 100% effective, theres no point even trying, thats all im hearing from the americunts

>try
why dont you explain to us americans how we can try to ban guns?
please inform me how my government works
whats the first step to banning guns?
what would you do?

Fucking try.

Why won't you even try?

And if you don't like other people's methods, come up with some of your own.

Aren't you sick of it already?

Sorry you guys all look and act the same. Annoying voices with dirty, crooked teeth.

How is it to live in a country where you're cucked by your government?

Do you live in a major city :^)

50 states. That are the sizes of European countries. Please, be smart.

this is so far from true
the government doesnt take our guns because they literally cannot
they would are afraid to even try
inform yourself

the only thing i think about america is how everyone can get guns and how things are cheaper there. like, our booze costs twice as much. we too have guns, though, it's just that we don't kill each other with them as often because we are mostly white

You say
"Nigher this is unacceptable. All guns besides hunting rifles and sidearms are now illegal to the general public, unless you have special permissions given by the government. You have 8 weeks to surrender all your guns (besides those mentioned) to the local law enforcement. After the 8 weeks anyone found in oossession of the offending guns will be prosecuted accordingly and have the gun taken away.

Done.

fucking hate america seriously. so glad not to be born in the capitalist metropolis

>people still focusing on the guns and not mental health
At some point I'm going to have to do proper research on figures for alternate attack methods (like bombs) in nations with gun bans in effect. Determined people find a way.

Fucking leb cunts. I hate them.

Yeah that wouldn't start a revolution or anything. The millions of gun owners would be totally cool with that.

you just proved how autistic you are thanks for trying but that could never happen
some things you should read up on for your next try
1. the NRA and what they do
2. our laws in place and why certain laws we have make that task LITERALLY impossible to do
3. our bill of rights