Beatles for Sale

Anyone else sorta love this album? It's not one of their best or anything but I just love how somber and different it is compared to the rest of the beatlemania stuff at the time

This album, and it's U.S. counterpart, Beatles 65 are GOAT!

Mellow, folky Beatles = Best Beatles.

MISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The best songs on Beatles For Sale and Help! should have been combined on a single album.

Sup Forums just pretends to like this album because they're all dressed as nu-males on the cover

A1 - No Reply
A2 - I'm a Loser
A3 - Baby's In Black
A4 - You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
A5 - I'll Follow the Sun
A6 - I Need You
A7 - I've Just Seen a Face
B1 - Eight Days a Week
B2 - It's Only Love
B3 - I Don't Want to Spoil the Party
B4 - Every Little Thing
B5 - What You're Doing
B6 - Yesterday
B7 - I Feel Fine

one day..

Not exactly what I would have done, but you get the idea.

No. God no. Easily their worst. With the Beatles however is definitely underrated, and I think it's the best of their pre-Rubber Soul albums.

You might enjoy the U.S. version of Rubber Soul.

Grew up with the U.S. versions on vinyl and the U.K. versions on CD.
That said, Beatles '65 thru Yesterday & Today was my jam.

PATRICIAN SPOTTED!

Worst song on the album imo

I think this is probably the weakest Beatles album because it's less focused and they sort of made it just to make it, but it's still great and has some of my favorite early era cuts.

IF I WERE YOU

I got into the Beatles through the US version of Revolver

I listened to the US catalog before the actual UK albums.

I grew up with both, but I still prefer the U.S. mixes of Day Tripper, I Feel Fine and She's A Woman.

also should add... I like the instrumental tracks on Hard Days Night and Help

I'm not the biggest fan of this album but I just love the cover for whatever reason.

I hate people who say this. It's so good. Fuck you. I hate you.

>anyone else love this album released by the most famout band in the world

No, it's just you.

It's George's hair

I don't like the Beatles so... no.

No Reply is my favorite Beatles track

Weird thing to point out, but the bridge to No Reply is one of my favorite things they've ever done.

I always thought he looked kinda like Paul weller in that picture
It's just that most people says it's one of their worse albums

i like to call it "onion hair" :-)

My father raised me on the discography but I sort of dislike everything before Rubber Soul and they weren't "good" until Revolver. Forgive me if my dates are off but I'm thinking -1 and -2 albums from Sgt. Pepper. My dad had all of the B-sides and live stuff like the Hamburg bootlegs when they were super young and playing covers.

And for the record, Yoko is a cunt, George would have been more famous if his feelings of inadequacy didn't lead to religion, and Ringo's sloppiness would have made him awesome in an old-school rap studio. In some parallel universe there is a RING DMC live set.

What You're Doing is their best pre-Help song.

bump

I don't want to spoil the part is so underrated

I love this one. Not their best but their comfiest.

Fuck you. xD

It's the singing. The singing is just fucking terrible, listen to the original version and you'll understand.

I don't even mind the singing, but that organ solo is pitiful. It's like comically bad.

It's better than the guitar solo it replaced.

PATRICIAN SPOTTED!
I LOVE the instrument version of A Hard Days Night. It reminds me so much of Dave Brubeck.

And the fact that they used certain opera scores on Help as well as a sitar medley of A Hard Days Night/I Should've Known Better is sublime.

kys faggot

FUCK YOU, YOU SHIT POSTING FAGGOT!

WHY DON'T YOU FOLLOW YOUR OWN FUCKING ADVICE?

no, u. xD