Be me, 32yo, met a 28yo girl in a dinner with friends

>be me, 32yo, met a 28yo girl in a dinner with friends
>1 month dating and meeting her
>talking 24/7, everything goes smooth, we make out, nice dates, lots of common things and ways of thinking, we joke around, feels like we known each other for quite a while
>she gets kicked out from her job, says she has a lot of problems in her personal life and cant really focus 100% so she doesnt feel like doing anything right now, she says its not because me
>no talking for 48 hours, I stopped texting her because I dont want to sound needy, waiting for her to make a move or take the initiative

why do girls do these things?
inb4 she found chad or other excuses. she was always straight about everything

this is when you hire a callgirl and get the fuck over it.

if a woman gets kicked out of her job, she's either going to run back to her parents/family or run back to an EX and is embarrassed for you to know that she needs support.

this is a bite off more than you can chew situation for feminism.

I know she is too insecure and has a lots of complexs, she is currently living with her parents and until now she has told me everything about her problems. Now she just says talking about them only gets her more overwhelmed.

I thought of giving her some space, I really want to believe her saying its nothing about me, just her not being able to focus on anything besides her own life.

She read my last message but didnt answer back, so Im not going to insist on writing her and getting nothing in return. But come on, after this whole month and she prefers to avoid everything?
If I was the one with lots of problems I'd really want to have someone taking care of me

what was her job? why got kicked out?

Shes a nurse and didnt get her contract renewed.
I know her job is too important for her as she doesnt like to get support from her parents, but I cant help thinking this could be just an excuse for her to not talk with me.
It doesnt make any sense, but you always have some time for a little chat or a meeting, specially after all this month.

Im going to wait a little more before forgetting about her

sucked dicks

Just text her again, offer your support, say you see no reason for bitchy non responding. If she continues her self-loathing behavior, tell her you aint got the nerve for this and move on. no negotiation with terrorists, fuck a whore instead.

that was my last message
first asking what really happened, what was it all about and if she prefered to disconnect from everything about us or what.
then letting her know Im there because meeting and talking always cheers up and I dont like to insist.

she just replied with that
>Its not because you, right now I have too many personal issues which dont let me be at 100% on any sense. I dont feel like doing anything

So theres nothing else I can do, just wait. Keeping texting her would only make things worse, its all on her hands.

I dont really get why she has done this after everything, but I guess you never get to know someone, specially another girl

How would she get kicked out of that?

Just chill bro, keep doing your thing and see what happens.

Dont over think shit, it seems like she has a lot going on.

Do you, go have some fun and relax, if it doesn't work out that sucks.

Your life is about you, dont forget that.

Thanks user, your reply really helped.
I wasnt like this years ago, guess that after a few failed relationships you start thinking like this.

Now everything is on her side so Im not making any move and I'd try to not overthink things too much.

anyway, I think Im going to write her once more at the end of this week or during the weekend, I dont really want to gave up on her and maybe she just needs a little more of support. But only after a few days if I dont get a message from her.

You sound super clingy despite trying to not be. Get a hobby to distract yourself so that you have some interesting attributes so you don't feel so desperate for female attention.

This. Women are stupid. They'll either cling to you and become overattached and accuse you of being unfaithful when you don't answer their texts within 30 seconds of sending it or something will happen to her that's completely unrelated to you but she'll lash out at everyone and sever all ties with them. You'll find someone user. It sounds like this one isn't for you.

She's fucking another guy

Hey no probs bro.

I know how you feel man shit never works out for me but hey, thats life you lose till you win.

Just keep it simple "Hope your okay, if you need anything just let me know" or some shit like that.

Just simple, then leave it up to her.

Don't beat yourself up, shit happens.

Ignore all these other dudes who just get cucked and are salty.

Good luck in the future and be healthy.

this

Sounds like a nut job loser, ditch her bro

It's one of those things where the more you do, the worse you make it. If she wanted to see you she would. She's acting shady

blackguysayingmynigguh.jpg

Sucking the wrong dicks my dude.

>Sup Forums user
>dont be a complete ass burger about contact with girls

Choose only one please user

Just an hero. Cheaper than a whore, but worse for the American economy.

Listen man, as a complex person i will tell you whats wrong. She is looking for someone to trust, having fun is with everyone, but trust is only 1 person. Trusting someone is like a big checklist of shit they have to accomplish. The more complex/intelligent the person, the more shit they will keep an eye on. This combined with insecurity(this is mostly the cause of insecurity) creates problems. The biggest problem in life: cant trust anyone

Good. Now all you have to do is hit her up whenever you want to go out or fuck. If she's not down then oh well find someone else.

Post texts you fag!

you've known her for a month so you know nothing about her. She could be in lots of debt, have a peado conviction be a registered psychotic. Get the fuck out of dodge and blank her

Welp, the situation is quite simple actually. You did everything you had to do, now it's all in her hands. The more you insist, the worse it will be. Jut wait for her to get in touch with you, and if she doesn't then just forget her.

Maybe she is just going through some shit, bruh

She's out whoring. Forget about her.

OP here
thanks for your replies anons
as you most say, theres nothing more to say to her. Just wait and see what happens, give her the time she wants and if it was just that she will come back. If I keep sending her more messages it would be worse.

Im going to wait as I said at least for the weekend or next monday and see what happens, if she was another random girl I wouldnt care, but I thought this one could be special so theres nothing wrong in fight for her a little more. After some days Im going to try another approach, soft, not clingy or too desperated and see what happens.

Lets hope its just that. If she didnt care about me she could just said "Im not in the mood for meeting you anymore" not say something like that from her work and problems.

>says she has a lot of problems in her personal life and cant really focus 100% so she doesnt feel like doing anything right now, she says its not because me
That's code for I'm not interested in you but I don't want to hurt your feelings. Move on.

You don't need to offer her emotional support -
you've known her for a month. Give it a week or so and if she does get back to you say you'd love to take her out somewhere to take her mind off things - she doesn't have to discuss her problems just have fun.

Plan a good date, not just dinner and movie but actually go do something fun, different and exciting.

It sounds like she's associating you with telling you about the problems. That's a bad situation to be in whether you've known them for a week or married for 5 years - sometimes you've just gotta take a step back and offer support indirectly by just allowing them to have fun with you.

Of course if she doesn't get back to you then its time to move on. You should probably use this time to focus on other women. If she's not responding then maybe she is just too busy for dating right now. Not a bad thing, and by being upfront she's letting you know so you don't have to be tied down while you wait for this to get better.

Pajeet detected

Lol OP she doesn't want you,she doesn't wanna hurt your feelings,so leave her alone before she does

>48 hours without reply
>Starts panicking
Yeah, you sound really needy and probably scared her off.