My daughter posted this to her Instagram. What is it? Should I be worried?

My daughter posted this to her Instagram. What is it? Should I be worried?

Just a pendant, don't get your panties in a twist.

It's a dildo, your daughter's a lesbian. Congratulations.

glass dildo.

have fun trumptard

Don't worry OP. It's just one of them new fidget gadgets all the kids are fidgetting wit.

You're on Sup Forums. You obviously know what is it, stop attention seeking

worried?why?b'cuz she masturbates?Jeeesus Christ woman...

Kill joy.

Oh man. That's a butt plug. Your daughters going out in public places with her ass stuffed. That's pretty hot. Next time she's sitting down stay low key and without tipping her off make her move around a bunch. Hen watch as she cums right in front of you thinking you don't know. Shit is so cash

post tits or gtfo.

Pipe

blacked

It's never been smoked out of, she's a fucking poser mate

moar of them fatty tits?

Just the truth

Right?
Thread /dead

its an oral sex simulator

You dumb american's make the gayest smoking pipes and bongs

I'm sorry dawg but this user is right. Your daughter is a filthy poser.

its a fancy crack pipe

Alright. This is OP
I was pretty sure of what it was but just wanted some other opinions.
More precisely she’s my step daughter, by the way, and she’s pretty hot. Some pics of her are your reward

Yes. Premature pregnancy and heroin addiction is guaranteed.

what a mediocre looking skank.

Could we get her instagram as another reward ? she is smoking hot !

juvenile cuntiness and name calling is why you faggots got trump. go ahead though. double down. it's not like you'll lose to him a second time, right?

i've been running circles about everyone at work for the last ten months higher than fuck on liberal tears. keep em flowing, snowflake.

Who the fuck smokes from a pipe anyway? Is that crack culture is spilling over to mainstream culture in america?

It's a third of a hand spinner, glass edition. Her two best friends probably have the two other thirds, allowing the three of them to have some fun together.

It looks like one of those patriotic magic wands. She might be a witch! She loves America though

That's all I have of this one sorry :(

Why are trumptards so easily triggered?

>Spic
>That face
>Those clothes
I could have told you she was doing blow off her dealers cock.

i thought it was someone with a dog dick in their hand

That's one of those automatic bubble blowers from Japan. They're pretty big right now. Trust me, Im a senior in high school(Turned 18 last month) and all the kids use them. Its kind of annoying though.

it's a butt-plug-bong and yes, u should be worried cause it means she is smoking pot through her ass

You should only be worried if you're serious, reverse image search not that hard, now anyone who wants it basically has your daughters Instagram.

Also fuck off, you know that's for smoking weed, and I'm sure you know there's nothing wrong with that, dipshit.

Thats a niggercock
You should be very worried

Lol snowflake got triggered. So easy to make trumpettes rant.

Reverse searched.
Her instagram is lauramastro_
See ya.

Why does she only have 4 fingers the fuck is this image

Fuck shes fine

I can't help but to question how your logic tells you that having a dildo means they're lesbian