U mad, liberal boi?

U mad, liberal boi?

Exclusive view inside Stephen "Stop You Breathin" Paddock's hotel room

As I tolds you twice previously, your ability to steal images from the internet does not make me angry

u got tiny penis, conservafucktard?

funny hes not claiming ownership.
maybe its just you thats retarded.

>he
>not me
>certainly not me
>it's he

yeah ok OP :)

I bet you've seen a lot of penises in your life.

not op fucktard.

@747091043
Why would this upset anyone?

Typical liberal, always gotta defer to penises probably because they're insecure about their own.
>inb4 conservative

80 were killed, 500 injured. But lets not debate banning guns, what we really need to ban are large crowds. If we ban MASS itll be harder for gunman to shoot such large numbers, thus effectivly solving our problem.

Btw Im a full blood American who salutes the flag and evading conversation on mass shootings so please dont try and debate me with FAKE NEWS! Goodnight CUCKS

yea, sure

no one is going to fall for it

lol what a waste of money. your revolution will never come

Our revolution will come when were shooting DOWN NIGGERS CUCKS AND WOMEN AND LIBERTARDS. GOOD NIGHT CUCKS.

PS we are the most civilized nation on Earth. Please don't debate this or I will make fun of your penis. Thank you.

thinks this is why people own guns.
children are so funny

sad little boy
so desparate.

Decent looking gun store faggot.

laughs in not having to worry at all for walking around the street in the eve/night and even if something happens, I'll laugh in the guaranteed health care I'll get and having an option to study anything on uni I want without being in debt for the rest of the life.... but sure... guns.... murica... fuck yeah

All the gun nuts jimmies are apparently rustled.

muh soon to be banned assault rifles

>not being a gun toting social progressive

Most civilized nation because all intelligence fled there during WW2 from Europe. That generation is dead now and you're more dumbed down than in any time in the history. And have an orangutan who wants to bring back that 19th century spirit.

>Implying that isn't also happening in europe.

>implying that most of the leading european nations invest in educating their population
>implying that the highest standard of living is in European countries

59 killed.

He's not OP, I'm OP, honestly thought this had died. Currently in other thread.

Sales just tripled, thanks.

Stop riling them up, most of them haven't touched a gun. Honestly, we should be teaching them firearm knowledge and safety so these kids can stop feeding into the liberal sorrow-fueled gun reform. I force my liberal to handle my guns when around, a couple have gone on to seek LTCs.

News flash: Liberals own guns too.

The rantings of loudmouth idiots on both sides (idiots calling for bans and idiots thinking that a ban/confiscation has even a remote chance in hell of happening) does not constitute the overwhelming majority of people on both sides who don't have any interest in banning guns, but agree that insane and unstable people shouldn't have such easy access to acquiring or keeping them.

eh, i know it's bait but i don't care, i'm pretty liberal but i don't have a problem with guns at all. I own one firearm, a shotgun to use as a burgler buster, and while i don't personally see the need to own anything more than that, i honestly couldn't give a shit if you've got a bunker full of weapons and ammo in your garage. I don't act like a dick to my neighbors, so i don't worry about them shooting me, and if some crazy nigger breaks into my house with a gun, i don't blame society for giving him the gun, i blame the nigger that's breaking into my house before i blow him the fuck away.

If only young men would go the through the process of buying guns like young women go through the process of having an abortion.

Muh privilege-city, USA.