>Last night I heard a voice that said “don’t give up your gun”
>They keep washing right up on those shores
>Man they’re gathering their numbers up
>Those bleeding hearts come marching down my road
>Well I’ll be waiting right here at my door
>It’s a lie to say it wouldn’t be fun
>If you’re joining them then I got one
>With your name on it.

as an alt-righter, ive never felt or heard lyrics this impactful before, especially at this time in history when its so very relevant. its about time that bands came out as republicans cause we all know that the music industry nowadays is oversaturated with liberal cucks and their degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know if you are braindead or what but the whole song is a mockery of that political perspective

>as an alt-righter
kek

sorry but youre an idiot if you actually believe the song is a mockery of that political perspective. a liberal would never use lyrics like that even if it was to mock the alt-right.

anyways, 1 reply lol. yeah this board is full of liberal cucks that cant have intelectual discusions about anything other than waifus and eating ass, im out

*blocks your path*
I'm going to have to ask you to stop posting this album cover in my catalog. Please and thank you.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

> sorry but youre an idiot if you actually believe the song is a mockery of that political perspective. a liberal would never use lyrics like that even if it was to mock the alt-right.

what is satire?

>anyways, 1 reply lol. yeah this board is full of liberal cucks that cant have intelectual discusions about anything other than waifus and eating ass, im out

Jesus, do you think in buzzwords too? your mind and vocabulary are fucked dude.

>im out

take this on yr way out

http:// i.imgur.com /Hk7vkLc. png

youre the idiot boiiiiii
>or trolling
probably an idiot

>implying there's a single thing wrong with eating ass
If you like your woman, you nibble her ear.
If you care for your woman, you kiss the nape of her neck.
If you have lust for your woman, you kiss her hips and thighs.
If you have passion for your woman, you eat the pussy.
If you love your woman, you eat her ass.

oh look, another conservative who doesn't understand music.

i know you're baiting but still.

this

OP BTFO

Why are conservatives so utterly incapable of understanding, art, satire, music, etc, etc

Literally the most fucking brain dead idiots on this planet. Laughable.

yikes

>don't mind me when they come gunning for you
really makes you think...

How embarrassing

god i hope this was a serious post.

There is no way this can be real

Sure is summer in here

This pasta is old as fuck my dudes

faggots

"yikes" all you want but being alt-right is more counter culture then you watching your girlfriend get fucked by a black guy

what i quoted was from the song and had nothing to do with the pasta dumbass

That song is fucking mocking his christian conservative upbringing and the perspective those people in his life have today. You think a band with fucking arab descended bandmembers are gonna write about this shit unironically. You're a fucking dumbass, and should feel fucking retarded.

I know OP is baiting but the alt-right is retarded

I'M JUST A MANIC DEPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESIVE

Brand New helped me realize I believe in God. To you, this is probably silly. It's probably troubling to you that I am a nationalist and my favorite band is Brand New. I hope you will eventually see how pointless identity politics are. It's all so divisive.

you do realize musicians often impersonate characters in their songs, right? there's one Brand New song where Jesse sings from the perspectives of a limousine driver, a mother, and the mother's daughter who gets decapitated in a car crash - you'd be a fool to actually believe anything he sings about.

oh god I miss this pasta

nationalism is just as pointless and divisive as identity politics m8

>you'd be a fool to actually believe anything he sings about.

>Jesse Lacey has stated Brand New is not religious music

I could make an album with lyrics all about the aspects of the sun, then state that the album is in no way about the sun. It's still an album about the sun, even if I say it is not.
You should probably take the lyrics more honestly than what Jesse says outside of them.

Stop taking the bait retards

>as an alt-righter

hahahhahahha look at this pleb

I'm pretty moderate but I fucking turn off all of my political feelings when I engage with art, it's pointless to actually take lyrics from any song seriously since most musicians are full of shit and can only virtue signal.

Conservatives in general have always been pissed that the majority of music, film, TV promotes liberal perspectives so they purposefully take every song literally and try to assert it as propaganda, it's really pathetic. Ben Shapiro is one of the smartest Conservative thinkers out there yet even he constantly falls victim to this and tries to deconstruct fucking pop songs on his show. He even once took a Beatles song and actually suggested that drugs made the Beatles a worse band and went through the lyrics trying to catch all the drug references, completely leaving out room for any metaphors that might mean something more than what he needed them to mean to make his shitty argument correct.

>Nationalism is a range of political, social, and economic systems characterised by promoting the interests of a particular nation, particularly with the aim of gaining and maintaining self-governance, or full sovereignty, over the group's homeland. The political ideology therefore holds that a nation should govern itself, free from unwanted outside interference, and is linked to the concept of self-determination. Nationalism is further oriented towards developing and maintaining a national identity based on shared characteristics such as culture, language, race, religion, political goals or a belief in a common ancestry. Nationalism therefore seeks to preserve the nation's culture.

Seems like the opposite of divisive to me. Maybe it would be divisive if you are one who seeks to destroy.

How is that the opposite of divisive?? Yeah maybe within a nation the idea is unity, but this ideology easily leads to xenophobia and alienation on a global scale

The way the far right enacts it (ie. genocide, hate groups, race war) is clearly divisive. Don't be retarded.

OP in shambles

Don't get me wrong dude, his lyrics mean a lot to me, I just think it's dumb to immediately assume an artist is stating something as fact - this is why most artists tend to write vague lyrics, they'd rather people have their own subjective experience than have opinions thrown at them face value. For instance, OP came away from this song with the perspective that Jesse must be an alt-rigther because he's already been desperately looking for an artist to affirm his views, he basically admits to it in the first post.

Also let's not forget that Jesse rips on the bible in Archers (you're beating with the book everyone the book tells you to love).

back to pol

we're all globalist commies here

Only in predominately white nations though. In other nations (African nations, Asian nations) it's seen as a non-issue.

The way Hitler enacted it made a lot of people upset.
The way Stalin enacted communism made a lot of people upset.
Are these the only way to uphold these values? Ask yourself, is everything black and white? You may be lying to yourself for comfort.
Because I like nationalism, to you I am Hitler.

I think he was talking about someone hiding behind the words of the Bible to bash another. Not really ripping on it.

Identity politics is about civil rights at its best and sexy outfits in video games at worst. Nationalism is about cheering for your sports team at best and genociding oppressed minorities at worst.

>Are these the only way to uphold these values? Ask yourself, is everything black and white? You may be lying to yourself for comfort.
This same *exact* argument can be made for identity politics. You can remove the context from anything to make it seem more neutral than it actually is. But the way things and ideas are actually implemented in reality matters a great deal, whether you want to admit it or not.

Still waiting for OP to acknowledge Brand New's endorsement of Ireland same-sex marriage

>Nationalism is about cheering for your sports team at best
real EU hours

Identity politics is fundamentally divisive political beliefs. As in, you are taking on pre-ascribed identity fueled solely by the current political opinions of one group to rally with that group against the "opposing side".
Emotionally charged, reactionary politics.

I mean.
He's right. They're shitty cases.

LOL

Teenagers are fucking retarded.

>At the bottom of the ocean fish won't judge you by your faults

Damn

the whole point of the song 137 is that if god exists then why give us the power to be able to annihilate ourselves in nuclear war.
There is no god.

its pasta newfags

This has gotta be trolling.
Because the brand new song "Not the sun"
Is not about the sun.
Desert is all about hating on uber christian far right hypocrite paranoid conspiracy retard faggots.
Desert is a big sad middle finger to All the alex jones spastics out there.

Teenagers are still fucking retarded

I love how OP hasn't shown this any attention. Fucking priceless.

When says they are alt right I just assume they're an idiot

I honestly don't think this is a beatdown of the right. It's a depressing apocalyptic record. I find it to be about a guy who's views are pretty warped, but is still correct in his sense of something big, bad, and revolutionary coming.
Every disaster movie or book has this trope. The mad scientist or prepper who has been saying for years that some end-of-world scenario is coming and when it finally does, he has to help the protagonist save the world.
Well, "don't coming running to me, when their coming for you."

lmao
op is a troll anyway

Friendly reminder that the alt-right are to the second half of the 2010s as bronies were to the first half.

OP is basically a horsefucker. Just keep that in mind when replying to this thread.

>braindead alt-right mongoloid doesn't understand satire

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>implying this album would be getting such critical acclaim if this song wasn't widely understood as satire.

get a brain

HAHA, M8, GO READ THE COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE OR REDDIT THREADS ON DESERT AND ITS 90% LIBERAL IDIOTS ASKING IF JESSE/BRAND NEW ARE ACTUALLY HOMOPHOBIC LMFFAO

> go to reddit

lmao kill yourself

Ad hominem, nice argument

alt-centrist here ama

whats it like to believe in nothing but still think you are superior to everyone for accomplishing nothing but maintaining the status quo?

Brand New is literal fucking trash kill all braindead uni debt slaves

Thread is a great reminder as to how fucking stupid progressives are holy wowzers

Diz izzz deep wow man was actually duh animal the wntire time. Dam...

>50,000 + marched to "stop" """nazis""" they imagined in fever dreams
Das relly fighting the sytem
NO KKK
NO SLOGAN FROM THE 80S USA

When are Arabs going to apologize for being the biggest slavers in existence sweetie

I'll have you know my professor gave me a D+ okay you stupid fucking NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI YOU'RE ALL NAZIS

> implying the status quo isn't the greatest society has achieved up until this point and that alt-righters want to revert to dead fascism and alt-leftists want to revert to dead communism.

I see nazis when I walk to the store
I see nazis in my dreams
I see nothing but images of Hitler
I see Nazis everywhere I go
Yahtzee Nazi

Where is my recording contract for telling it like it is

Where is my recording contract

the irony was that this album was self-produced and released through their own label.

That actually makes it worse desu

>blah blah political babble
Yeah whatever

Oh god this has to be bait right?? Even a conservative couldn't possibly be this incapable of understanding satire...right???

Conservatives don't understand irony or satire.

Nationalism is identity politics.

lmao OP got BTFO

>as an alt righter
LOOOL

Brand New are leftist faggots

this
youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE

But it has taken on a meaning far beyond that

>GO READ THE COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE OR REDDIT
Now why the fuck would anyone do this, user?

imagine how up your own ass pretentious you would have to be to NOT realize that op was a troll
a bad one at that. holy fuckin baited itt.

is that a pic of u?

Punk is aligned with leftist politics you paint huffing inbred, there's a difference between being punk and being a social outcast because normies can't tolerate your autistic rambling.