No.

Is that the SS Canberra?

Fuck yeah.

Favorite ocean liner?

Mauritania is a fav of mine

Did you even listen to it? :|

>What's TDOP

No, but I will.

IMO this album is fantastic. A lot of potential, basically Car Seat Headrest but indie pop

Better than the Sup Forumsgaze releases?

fuck off, Montie

IMO yes

worst viraling since csh

Any album advertised as being made by anyone here I refuse to listen to.

seriously considering listening to an album by fucking montie of all tripfags
is at actually good or is it some shit like csh like says

you literally keep shilling about your album even when your bio on RYM says you barely post

fuck off with this dude cmon

Guys this shit is made by Montie. Ignore this viralling bullshit. If anything this makes him look like a cunt who's using his tripcode popularity to his advantage to hype his forgettable garbage. The best way to get rid of shills is to ignore their posts/threads.

It's not a meme, especially considering Montie hardly posts here anymore and from my interactions with him is working on a lot of music. It's a really forward thinking indie pop album with a lot of great things going on.

How do you even know Montie is the one posting these? It's like you guys are so concerned with him spamming shit when he actually got banned last week according to a discord I'm in with him. Come on

shill

fuck off montie

>Montie has a team of other Sup Forumstants to do his shilling.
>Montie knows you faggots will share around his album and tell him that it's good.

You guys are fucking pathetic desu

reminder that if you bump this thread to (rightfully) call montie out on being the faggot he is without saging you are bumping it and are likely also montie and trying to keep the thread relevant with a half-baked bump

go to bed Will

What are those?

fuck off montie, let this shit thread die

I'm not Montie. What does it take to convince you otherwise?

montie is a gayboy but his album is pretty good so that makes him less gay
still pretty gay tho

No lmao.

then why wait an hour+ between replies just to keep this thread from archiving
if you weren't shilling this music and were just making a statement on your favorite album of the year, why would you care if the thread died, especially considering no constructive conversation has arrived from its presence?

maybe he wanted 2 keep it alive because he feels like its his responsibility as a person that made a thread to keep it alive as long as possible

maybe he actually is montie but shilling his okay/10 music on Sup Forums

maybe you shouldnt care and should stop being a fag

t. Montie