Am I a nihilist?

Am I a nihilist?

Neitzsche wasn't a nihilist so I don't know why you used a pic of him.

You don't ask that. You just recognize it and then basically never think about it again.

Because it doesn't matter if I posted a picture of a 3 foot long dog. My question was in the post and the picture is uncorrelated.

I have nothing better to do with my time.

if you were a nihilist you wouldn't ask that, because you wouldn't even care

So I'm not a nihilist? I'm still in school and I've been told that I'm "above average" in test scores, or whatever, even though I've never studied anything a day in my life. Since I was in fifth grade I had 100s on everything I did at school. But I just couldn't care less. I couldn't care less whenever my grandfather passed away due to stomach liquid inflating his stomach so much that he weighed 40 more pounds than he should have. My point being— I care about tiny little things and I don't care about the things I should be weeping over. My original question, I guess I answered myself. If I was a nihilist, I wouldn't care that I didn't care. This thread was only made because I have 9 minutes before I have to leave.

still here?

only if you believe in nothing. it sounds exhausting to me

youre an edgy teenager

you think you dont care about anything because you dont know anything- you obviously care about yourself enough to ask this question, which is something

he was a pioneer of existentialism which eventually gave birth to the nihilistic school of thought, so kind of sort of.

no. you are using language, which is a social construct. a true nihilist doesn't communicate.

you sound more like a narcissist than anything

He spoke about overcoming nihilism tho. He wasn't a nihilist

You sound like a self obsessed edgy faggggggooooot

Should I crap my pants to get out of work?

A truly embarrassing post

Not really, you just have to own it, it's your choice to shut yourself, but eventually they have to ask you to leave - got 'em

Real question here, fellow anons.

If we just die, and stop existing. If, theoretically, my (and yours) concioussnesses cease to exist, are even alive at all? Does it not frighten you all that we will one day never feel, hear, see, think ever again? Pure nothingness, not even the ability to perceive nothingness.

Is this what awaits us? If so, what's the point in doing anything? Why live? But why kill yourself?

>inb4 find your own meaning
Why? Why should I if I am just a walking bag of ashes waiting to rot and never be able to do/think ever again? Not even sleep.

If you kill yourself you won't ever have to go back to work

Nietzsche was against nihlism and promoted meaning of ones life by the actualization of the will to power.

True, I grapple with the prospect often xD

But why? If we just die and there is no further existence whatsoever, nor sensation, what's the point?

No, you're Niles-ish

And power was as power is when conversely associating power with power, ergo, vis a vis, concordantly and in conclusion - Will you? Maybe. Can you? Probably not.

Same, buddy

Actually, yes, he was.