Why British fags talk like retards?

Why British fags talk like retards?

Mom = 'mum'
Soccer = 'football'
Garbage = 'rubbish'
Color = 'colour'

So yeah... Why they speak like retarded fags?

Is it because throughout history they have retarded teeth, so they can't pronounce properly?

It's because of the influence of the totalitarian government.
They killed anybody who opposed their regime so only idiots survived. In some cases, in rural areas, it was so bad that they killed so many people that people started inbreeding. Hence the low IQ, appearance that's quite unpleasant for the eyes and crooked teeth.

The once-great kingdom has fallen to it's own self-destruction.

Bollocks

Rump = Bum
Tire = Wheel

Ass = arse
Pussy = cunt

"chuck it in the tip wont ya love?"

chips = Freedom Fries

We created the language and can do whatever the fuck we like with it. So kindly go chuck yaself off a barge ya yank wankers.

Becuase they are retards just like every other state in yuropoor lmao

Shut the fuck up ya rat, thier just different.

GAYS ---

Italians name "il mal francese" [French illness] being gay

Frenchs name "le vice anglais" [English vice] being gay

Englishes name "homosexuality" being gay

basically all gays are Britbongs.

If dubs another mass shooting
America was an experiment and the result is a disapoint.
I'd say neck yourself but due to statistics you will be shot

Ya don't know he's a yank. I bet he's Canada

>how a typical street looks like in london

I hate the island apes, but i hate ameritards, too.

So i really don't care who of you guys is a bigger fag.

Resivour dog-haters

We le French have le simmigrée as well

well that some 14 year old trolling shit lol

> Pussy = "fanny"

Jesus!

>calls bong retard
>cant type complete sentence

pricey = expensive
tranny = trans
trap = transvestite
faggot = gay

>pussy = cunt
Learn2British colony fag

Well, think of it this way. The English language originated in Europe so maybe, just maybe, it is us in America that are not pronocing words properly? Just a thought...

Only fags use word "Soccer"... So cringy...

You sound like a bitch, show ya tits with timestamp

Infallible logic. Bongs eat da poopoo.

>using language borrowed from parent country.
> decide to bastardise it into their own version too feel special.
> only country using the english language to spell common words like fucking retards.
> then claims the rest of the world ( including parent country) are retarded,cos they arent diabetic ridden, gun toting , sister loving rednecks.
> still cling to the ideaolgy that the rest of the world wants to be them. Yet in reality we are all waiting back with our popcorn waiting for you self loving , ignorant cucks to self implode or better still nuke your selves.

Inb4 but we dont care what the rest of the world thinks. The rest of the world doesnt care either. Now fucking kill yourselves already so the rest of the world can enjoy ourselves.

English is a bastard language.

Far / Distant
Dark / Obscure

also think about the pronunciation difference between "creature" and "creation"

>> decide to bastardise it into their own version too feel special.

Ausfags just triggered

Sdfu bitch, American English is the ONLY English that should be spoken and taught around the world

You dont deserve to live in our great country kys
Everything we touch and look and use and fuck is ours now bitches
Stay jelly euro trash

All of Europe calls soccer football.
Why?
Because it literally involves foot hitting the ball all the time. Not like your gay ass nigger playing football where you carry the ball in your hands.
Fucking burger

Are they wearing skirts?

No, and all of your backwards pussy ass pissant countries can’t make us. Nanner nanner you huge faggot.

>Tire = Wheel

Oh dear.. somebody doesn’t know what the fuck they’re talking about do they..

are we now including abbreviations or do you not understand the difference in pronouncing and abbreviations

RREEEEE

Kek

typical street in murica

Why niggers talk like retards?

Kids = KEEDS
kings = kangz
Cellphone = sail-phone
White person = cracka
Pregnant = pragnan'
Statistics = stuh-tis-stikz

Etc?

shoes = leather strapped foot saddles

books = willy wangy paper flangy

pants = pollywoggins

rain boots = flim flam jimmy jangers

those things I don't like = Wobbly bits

PREGONTE!!

Because they ARE retarded.

Welfare = Mail bah monay
Dad = ?
Law Enforcment = Da pohpohs

plz explain differences between

trousers pants panties pantsu panthers

And what's wrong with whitening your teeth? It's called taking care of yourself, faggot.

Americunts can't pick up after themselves. Juice bottles and red-necks everywhere.

panther is a jaguar

trousers are pants you wear formally

pants are pants

panties are what a girl wears

pantsu is japanese english

Yes. They have terrible dental hygiene.

Fag= cigarette to them. So they don’t even use the term “fag” correctly.

a faggot is a pile of sticks, so a fag is a stick.

a cigarette is a cancer stick, or a cancer fag, or a fag.

We keep our white trash in shitty states like West Virginia, Kentucky and Mississippi. They aren’t allowed to leave, except for the occasional country music show.

The man who shot them was probably triggered there were so many in one place at a time.

the people in that concert weren't only americans retard.

Incredible thread fag, never seen bants like this before

Fuck off cunt.

This is low tier trolling tbh.

>reeeeee

sounds like you're just as retarded as you assume rednecks are.

>Why American fags talk like retards?

Instead of "mum" you have to drawl "mom"
Instead of football, a game played with a ball, with your feet, you call it "Soccer" - despite the fact that that's a contraction of "Association Football" - a british football body.
Not calling rubbish rubbish, but "Garbage", using a french medieval word.
And lets not forget the inability to pronounce the word colour, making it "color" instead.

Is it because throughout history, their population has consisted of the uneducated immigrants or religious fundamentalists incapable of gaining or maintaining decent jobs in their homelands, who flee to the US where they mangled the English language?

No, he has a point. Fuck British people.

They drop or have a relaxed lyranx which really is the healthier way of speaking

>you call it "Soccer" - despite the fact that that's a contraction of "Association Football"
>implying you know what a contraction is

I expect the Americans think that's something you have when pregnant.

you use words like "ahlie" the fuck are you on about? lmao

dentist here, no, teeth whitening is not "taking care of yourself", its a cosmetic procedure using chemicals to strip stains from the enamel of teeth for insecure faggots like you.

recap...
1 "What's wrong with whitening your teeth?" They're not meant to be that colour unless you have serious dental problem which you may incur depending on which whitening/bleaching method used. conclusion - you're a fag.

2 Thinking a cosmetic chemical reaction which can result in permanent dental damage is "taking care of yourself" is delusional at best and shows that not only are you a fag but also beta af and i'd wager, a cuck too.

This is some lame ass new copy pasta? Or the Americans, theiy're just mad about healtcare and "tha leff are takin mah rights" again

>panties are what a girl wears
What are knickers then?

Nothing.

>football

Ball is kicked with the foot. Americunt football is handegg

Can confirm. My dentist rejects all OTC whitening products. People leave them in to long or use them too often and fuck up their teeth and gums.

>inb4 futbol
This makes me cringe harder than when people are saying soccer.

>english speakers move to America > years go by language evolves people dumb down suddenly usfags are unable to pronounce the u in colour because it's too complicated

>"i'd wager"

Awesome vernacular my good man. 20 posts away from being a god-tier number too, kudos.

Stop lying to me.

It's not an egg. It's more like a (albeit shit-colored) glorious diamond.

>can’t make us.
no one has to make you do it, you happily jump down the drain yourselves.

>fanny =
>ass
>oooowwfffttttt

it is handegg tho - they play the game more with their hands than with their feet.

I thought summer was over.

It's an ovoid - therefore an egg

In this thread the descendants of Europe austicly try and degrade they're own ancestors kek

Yeah i know, i was talking about the european football. I hate it when americans call it futbol.

we prefer Island Monkeys, not apes. Thank you and good day to you sir.

>they're
Oh look, the american is hear

Your so stupid kek

Nice dubz, 14, thats very generous of you, I was thinking 12.

Defeating your own argument there are you not ?
>you're

I reckon it's because they don't know it's called football as they're unable to distinguish between our accents.

I hate when people refer to a bum like it's something sexy. There's nothing sexy about a bum.

You know that it is ass in American because arse was to foul for your Christfags? Dutchfag here

Americans kek

Correct. When describing sexiness of a rear end, the correct term is arse. As in

"she has an arse like a peach"

lol wtf no
the joke is you say bacon with a jamaican accent but youre actually saying beer can, in jamaican

funny aren't they? It's great watching american news, it's like a trip to the zoo without leaving your sofa

Americans, bunch of uncultured fat swines who wish they had some euro class / thread

>not london
Sign looks like it says dunstable and bedford
this is probably luton my shit home town.
Hotbed for terrorist any major attack in the uk and u can most likely trace it back to luton. google luton, bury park, or EDL for some fun if you havent heard of this shithole already

>State

And in Britain we have titbit, they, the big ol girlies have tidbit, and rooster instead of cock or cockerel, cos cock is, rude and bad, m'kay .

"So yeah... why they speak like retarded faggots"

never change OP

>has huge army with access to the latest weapons money can buy
>fights starving peasants with pitchforks
>loses
>masive casualties Compared to ning nongs
>doesn't use the metric syste
>cant spell even if there lives depended on it