Iam about to buy a nintendo 2DS but before that I need to know how to get free games on it...

Iam about to buy a nintendo 2DS but before that I need to know how to get free games on it , theere is so many things on google I don't really know what to do . Can somebody help me pls ?

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can probably get the "Homebrew" software on there, but I'm not familiar with the process.

also, you can fit nearly any size SD card into it, just make sure you format the SD card to FAT32 format. I've seen people with 256GB SD cards in their 2DS/3DS systems.

3ds.guide a full guide on hacking your 3ds or 2ds

Yeah, look up homebrew and I recommend watching a guide on how to use it, also make sure the ds doesn't have the latest update. Get one with 11.03 at most if you want to get homebrew because it has been patched on the latest update.

Respect the creators you cunt. And then you wonder why Nintendo has a smaller budget

yeah, I don't really condone pirating games, the 3DS and DS library are strong, I buy all my games from them legit.

Fags

Nah, it's called not being an edgy teenager who thinks thievery is cool.

Nintendo have made millions over the last few decades and their execs and board members are probably on yachts getting their dicks sucked by hookers as we speak. Why should I give a shit about them?

I am in the exact same situation, I fell in love with henkaku on the vita but couldn't find an alternative for 2ds/3ds

because they have brought joy to your life with their products, and we aren't concerned about the yacht goers, we are worried about the people who actually do the work of making the games that gave you enjoyment in your life. fucking fag

>understanding of business is this fucking poor

I sincerely hope you're not OP, you are not nearly smart enough as is needed to jailbreak modern systems without setting something on fire

better to download a phone app until mommy lets you get a job and you can actually buy things

Fuck nintendo. So over protective of their IPs that they may as well call us thieves for so much as even streaming their shit. I applaud OPs effort in giving them and their draconian practices the middle finger.

no its not op

my motives for this is really simple iam a student and iam broke so fuck it .

>im a thread about stealing
>complains company is over protective

*cough*

Redpill me on the Switch. Why not get that instead?

And their resale value is always high, meaning that you don't spend much overall if you just want to play a game then get rid of it

ME HAVE NO MONEY

Bruh I have a jailbroken PS Vita

Then maybe you should worry about that before worrying about playing video games.

Nintendo have made it clear they don't want people's money. They always under-supply and make the consumer jump through hoops to get access to their games, be it with refusing to upload first party ROM files to their e-store or simply not making enough consoles. They've also used pirated ROM files for official releases of old games onto the Nintendo Store. With Nintendo clearly not wanting you to purchase a large percentage of their games and their willingness to use pirates to their advantage, I'd argue it is morally (though not legally) justifiable to pirate their games. I'd happily support Nintendo with money if they didn't waste my time and overcharge whenever I wanted to play some of their most famous and well loved games.

Switch is still young, if the game library has not swayed you yet, give it time for the library to mature. I will say that my Switch has been enjoyable and its very convenient that I can move around the house on it. Sonic Mania on the toilet has made my poops fun.

I have always liked Nintendo, through their many flaws.

the reason they under supply is they do. ot want to waste money. Everyone seems to fail to realize Nintendo is a toy company first, and toy companies want to mitigate manufacturing costs as much as possible. Nintendo is releasing more copies of the NES and SNES classics because they heard the demand.

You know what won't help their under supplying? theft of their products which leads to lost money which will make them "gun shy" to releasing large amounts of product.

Just buy a laptop you faggot!

Go to /vgg/, look up the HBG, go from there.

Follow the guide.

>Nintendo is releasing more copies of the NES and SNES classics because they heard the demand.

No, they're using shady business practices to artificially create scarcity. They've done it since the Wii, despite knowing they sell out everytime. They have made no effort to correct this for new releases for at least 5 major products now, how many times are we gonna accept 'me so sorry have more game now senpai' before we realise it's deliberate? I respect them for not selling consoles at a loss like other companies, but that doesn't have to go hand in hand with dated corporate models to the extent Nintendo manage.

>You know what won't help their under supplying? theft of their products which leads to lost money which will make them "gun shy" to releasing large amounts of product.

It's not my job to protect their business desu. If they're under performing and their business suffers, that's their issue and they deserve to flop. Welcome to free market capitalism. Incentivise me to buy, and I'll buy. Push me away while there's an offer to get the content anyway, and I'll get that content elsewhere. I'm not asking for them to bend over backwards, I'm asking them to provide a service worth paying for.

Also look at Amibos for their deliberate scarcity bullshit

No, they announced they are manufacturing more of them, period. You're just trying to throw shade.

It isn't your job to protect your business, but you're a massive faggot for calling them out for "being shady" just to turn around and steal from them.

every company has a black eye once in a while.

h t t p s : / / 3 d s . g u i d e / dont know if its been posted, don't care.

git gud

>artificial scarcity

Lol were not talking about debeers, or diamonds. Nintendo has every right to decide how much of a certain product they want to make. This isn't artificial scarcity, because they aren't jacking up the prices just because there are so few. They are being smart about business by not over producing and having unsold product sit on the shelf for years until it has to be discounted.

yeah, again back to my point of toy companies mitigating manufacturing costs.

If it weren't for piracy, games would cost a lot more than they do, because then they would have nothing to compete with. Fucking faggot.

>No, they announced they are manufacturing more of them, period. You're just trying to throw shade.

Not at all. I think Nintendo are one of the industries gems. Credit to them for their consistent quality. That said I don't suck Nintendo corperate's dick and I'm going to call them out if they screw over consumers, because that's the only way they'll improve. Criticism comes from a good place user, it's not just throwing shade.
I've never pirated a Nintendo game, so I've never stole from them. I just understand why someone would, and see that part of that is on Nintendo's head for pushing people who evidently want their products away.
'They're making more' doesn't adress my issue, which is that they should know better after 5 console releases going the same way. That's not accidental, that deliberate market scarcity at the price of customers.
As for you 'black eye once in a while' comment, isn't that throwing shade? You cannot criticize a company you like desu. It's mean because reasons.

too bad, man, it's not gonna work-- Nintendo has fucking cracked down on roms, they want their property close because they know it's worth money across the ages-- people will pay fat money for old SNES carts, most hits from other consoles have been re-released or reworked into HD and tend not to command those prices... not to mention Playstation has had a fleshed-out e-shop for a while

Nintendo is my homeslice heart company but they're a bunch of jew cunts with a serious authority boner, it's better to steer well the fuck clear of slighting them

do what other poster here did and get playstation if you want to get a 'free' games console

everyone has owned a jailbroken PSP/V, that's why they're good for people like OP and there's tons of tutorials around for it I'd imagine-- cheap and quality, for a little investment of time and resources, rare shot. you just don't get that shit with Nintendo, by the time you've jailbroken it or whatever you need to do it's such a hassle to get it to run shit anyway and it's still got a chance to just completely fubar itself (in what experiences I had with the Wii and such activities)... they've been on anti-piracy since the early 90's, you guys don't have shit on them and it's not worth it to try; remember when they sued the ozzy? Pettiness is not beneath them

but I see you didn't mention you jailbroke it yourself, tough luck pal, looks like your whole alibi falls apart like a house of cards

checkmate

*tips fedora*

Fair point, maybe the wording is the issue here. They are not meeting demand deliberately at the cost of the consumer, so I don't blame consumers for keeping their money and pirating their products. If Nintendo wanted that extra revenue, they'd do more to retain customers and keep them happy.

Justify the preorder insanity of unnanouncing the classic snes preorders for America at midnight/3:00 am? The one time when pre-orders are justifiable gets a limit on them. And if you seem worried about Nintendo's financial status then just remember they have enough money in bank to never turn profit for 30+ years.

True, the vita was easy to jailbreak, just download some shit from a website in their browser and ftp homebrew files over. And yes I jailbroke it myself

if you want to do games on one, just get a R4 Cart. that lets you run a lot of the older ds games, and you can get ones compatible with 2ds/3ds systems as well. People are backing up the carts for those ones as well iirc.

No user you don't understand, unfettered corporate greed is just smart business and if it effects the consumer, that's just your fault for being entitled. Let them do whatever the fuck they want and never suggest it's bad, that's how we promote good business practices right?

No. As with that logic. Paying microtransactions in 60$ games like in Mankind Divided and Shadow of War are completely reasonable. It justifies take2's comments that people should be spending more on GTA online and that anyone who does not is a freeloader. Business models that increase the bottom dollar no matter how deplorable they are is what prevents the game industry from moving forward and eventually becoming a sterile cash cow.

prime example of why daddy should have pushed mommy at the top of the stairs... take your GBP and place those tendies up your ass, cucks

(I totally agree bud, I was satirizing the mindset of the apologists in this thread)

I mean let them do whatever it's a free market I don't give a fuck

cool story, kid.

or stop being a massive entitled faggot and boycott them, thus ending their effect on your life. If you keep giving them money, then shut your cock sucking mouth because you obviously love the proverbial cock they're giving you.

preciate it

I do. Haven't bought or even pirated a Nintendo game in a long ass time. See

good, then quit crying as though they still effect you.

These fags would let the CEO of Nintendo fuck them with no lube in the ass. Your mom is a slut for cock and cum. Your dad is a beta bitch faggot cum drinking cuckold. I shit on your whore of a mother.

and your balls haven't dropped yet because you are obviously a retarded prepube. the CEOs aren't the one's I worry about supporting, it is all the people who do the actual work in the co.pany O support. It's just an unfortunate side effect that the fatfuck CEOs pull most of the company's profit.

>lets all just keep quite and not tell other anons they're being fucked

I dunno man I think letting people know why these companies are shitty is important. Didn't you just 'cry' at me for the same reason, before you knew I was being sarcastic? I don't get it Sup Forumsro, seems needlessly confrontational. Have a pepe as a sign of goodwill

YOUR MOTHER LOVES HOT NIGGER CUM IN HER LOOSE WHORE PUSSY WHILE YOUR BETA BITCH DAD USES YOUR MOUTH AS HIS CUM DUMP AND FUCKS YOU IN YOUR LOOSE ASSHOLE THEN MAKES YOU CLEAN THE SHIT OFF OF HIS LIMP COCK WHEN HE IS DONE DUE TO YOU ARE A BETA BITCH XD

>it's my responsibility to feed someone else's family, and I'll do so by throwing money at our corporate overlords and praying some trickles down

Just boycott or pirate bro, if Nintendo can't adapt to better practices then they'll go out of business and a new company (who might treat those people you're worried about better this time) will fill the void.

You think that's a shitpost? This is a shitpost.

fucking hell this thread is fucking stupid

i keked hard and saved that as new pasta, thanks user.

kinda got hard right there

>stop liking things I don't like

fucking stupid=/=things I don't like to hear. This has been a lesson on appreciating our differences, I've been your host Mr Appreciating Our Differences Man

geegle it, dummy

Try YouTube fag

actually got my dick hard. fuck, i am pathetic.

he posted pepe, he is out
caps lock, out
shit argument, i could hand the money to the family, i cant travel the world handing each employee their share of the profit from the one game I purchased. learn how companies work. CEOs suck but I don't concern myself with their well being.

that better? I don't deal with retards, memes and caps lock spam is an instant resignation to any argument you may have.

this isn't about liking something, it is about having any form of logic and not just shit posting regurgitated, meme-level arguments invented by some edgelord 12 year old who thinks it is cool to rebel against a company by thievery and justify it by crying about CEOs when in reality the concern is for that minimum wage employee who developed that one game in your life that really connected with you. that's why this thread is fucking retarded.

Thank you user, I'm glad you came to tell us how much you don't like it here and how you're better than all of us. You're opinion has been noted and filed as 'opinion' because it's like, your opinion, man. A fine of 300 tendies has been delivered to everyone in this thread for not posting to your highest standards of quality. Please accept this (you) as compensation for your troubles, redeemable at your local YLYL thread for some stale pasta. Now lets go all sit on the naughty step and think about what we've done until dad gets home

tl;dr so how long until you all start claiming troll?

kek

I'm not a troll I'm totally cereal

thanks for proving me right about claiming troll.

But I already said I wasn't a troll so how's that work wiseguy
If you're so smart then whats a million plus a million

Why would you ever get the 2ds? Doesn't evenue make sense.

lol okay man, thanks for being completely predictable children when faced with a point that you cannot argue with.

2ds owner here. I have no need for 3D and simply wanted the cheapest platform to play 3DS games on. The significant price decrease was worth the downgrades for me.

>can't even add a million to a million

And I win again. Gonna mark it on my 'internet arguments' ledger.

Old pokemans games are only 10$

Srs awnser because the internet=srs bussiness
I totally stand by every point I made in this thread. We just disagree, so there's no amount of debating or arguing we can do at this point. When I pointed out we just disagree and there's no hard feelings, you started crying that people said things you don't like and this thread is trash. You called me mean names and hurt my feelings :(((
Give me a reason why I should keep respectfully talking and I will, happily, I ain't mad. Throw your toys out the pram and I'll start shitposting, because it's more fun than taking Sup Forums so seriously.

How old are you first

i have a couple 3ds's, the 3d shit gives me a headache. Also, i fix em & re-sell on ebay

just trade in for the 2DS XL like I did, bigger screens and no 3D bullshit.

when i get tired of it, i put it on ebay, and buy a couple more broken ones and fix em. Got a nice little green 3ds 1st gen one, and a brown japenese dsi xl that I enjoy. The japenese one is non-english, but works great with a R4 Cart. I like most of the older ds games anyhow, and haven't messed with much 3ds stuff

if that works for you, go for it.

JFC, here:

3ds.guide/

That's it: those are the only ways to do it. No buts.