I need to know Sup Forums, is touching a butt in a video game sexual assault...

I need to know Sup Forums, is touching a butt in a video game sexual assault? I touched some girls but in a virtual reality game called Recroom and got banned for sexual assault. I made a reddit post about it and the girls butt I touched turned out to be one of the DEV's. She said that I traumatized her because touching a butt whether its IRL or VR is sexual assault.

reddit/r/RecRoom/comments/745bhc/3_day_ban_for_touching_someones_butt/

Thats some super sensitive leftist retards. Dont bother.

Huh sounds like you were trying out a game made by an sjw.
Just abandon the game and go play something that isn't being made by professional offense takers.

>SJWS are invading vidya
oh 2014, where have you been?

Thanks guys, I was starting to think I actually did sexually assault someone haha.

New account, then rape.

a game that allows ppl to rape others? where do i download such a masterful work?

Rec room looks like it could be fun for 2 minutes then i would kill myself from boredom.

Also, the avatars dont have butts. Or pussy to grab.

The dev you offended was probably a dude.

After this I don't even wanna play the game anymore. Its a boring game anyway, you just stand around while little kids scream in their mics.

a dude?

Probably a grown man with a voice changer.

Unless you are sexually touching an actual real life person against their will, you won't in any legal way that makes sense be a sexual assaulter.

I doubt any guy would care if his ass got touched let alone in a video game lmao

ok i shatpost enough in your reddit thread, i'll enjoy my ban from a subreddit of a shit game i'll never play with a technology i'd never buy
thanks pal

it's all about definitions
but as you said, you werent told to stop, so there's a clear line you didnt cross there

I'm a guy and I did one have a guy groping my ass while I was out clubbing with friends.
I tried deterring him without making a scene, but he just kept on until my lesbian friend decided to threaten violence unless he fucked off.

yeah an e-tranny
you bet they love VR

>turned out to be one of the DEV's

wait, what, WUT????

a female can actually write software??

seriously????????????

So you think I was in the wrong?

you havent been around much, have you boyo?

dude keep your balls
and stop asking if you should cut them off
it's embarrassing
dont let degenerates tell you your behavior is rapey
they're marxist satanists
burn them at the stake, or the pole rather
feminists have been trying to push this "rape in games is real rape" bullshit for a year or two now
stop asking to fall for it

The DEV I touched didn't tell me to stop or anything. and I only did it once and walked away and 3 seconds later... BANN

you already harassed her, why should have she cared to tell you to stop what you already completed?

just thank her your ban was a 3-days only.

also, you were already marked as annoying user, you had quite a number of supplementary moderation tickets

>I don't care about the ban, because I'm not going to play the game anymore.
Then why are you bitching about it on Sup Forums you faggot?

Not at all, not unless you'd consider yourself a murderer and a felon for playing GTA.
I was just providing an example of a guy, the being me, who disliked having has ass groped by another person in real life.
If someone groped my ass in a game I'd play it off as a joke or something silly that people do because they can.

that being me*
who disliked having his ass*

bunch of feminists made that game.

yeah happens
i once crated a WoW trial character named Kuntslammer and i got a permaban disguised as a temp ban although the rules said that was worth a 3 days temp ban
sometimes you just hit the wrong cunt and she goes full dyketurd on your ass because she hates men
screw them
throw dick at them until they bleed

bring back bullying and sexual harrassment for the country and the people's survival

you dont sound bitter at all

here we go another sjw

If girls would just stay in the kitchen this wouldn't happen.