Do you think she knows what shes doing?

do you think she knows what shes doing?

I've met several girls that do.
It's possible.

considering the lack of a jack, i would think she does not know what she is doing.

Can't you tell she doesn't? Cars on the ground for fucks sakes

Probably not in that position, but let's see where this goes.

You don't loosen the bolts first before jacking up?

there are several red flags in this picture

Sabotaging her ex's car?

>no tire jack
>tire appears inflated
>absent inflated spare.
>age of vehicle indicates it would have a flat spare if not serviced.

But she looks cute trying.

Oh she knows what she's doing

A red toolbox with a greasy rag draped over her shoulder would sell it better.

Why she isn't using a jack?

They're nuts

No, The only reason to have the Tyre Iron on the nuts with the car on the ground is to crack them, that isn't going to happen with her sitting down, I mean the easiest way is to stand on the actual Tire Iron.
You wouldn't begin threading the loose nuts until the wheel is off the ground, Not to mention I don't see a Car Jack near her.

> assuming what she's doing.

For all you know she bought a set of lock nuts and is swapping a lug out on each wheel so they aren't stolen.
No jack etc. needed for that.

Doesnt look like it. She would not be able to achieve enough torque to loosen the bolts sitting like that.

+1

Only thing I see wrong is that she is sitting.... Can't break loose lugs easily while sitting.... Have fun, should of watched a vid on it at least beforehand lol

Oh, and the car is on the lawn, not the best place to Jack up a car

bait

She has a 4-way Tire Iron, You would crack the nut by standing on it, then holding the end of the Tire Iron spin the nut off, This would take about 4 seconds. You wouldn't neatly sit down after cracking the nut to thread it if you knew what you where doing
>do you think she knows what shes doing?
Still no

This

> more assumptions

You retards will argue about anything despite clearly not having enough data to make an informed observation.

There isn't enough information provided to make an accurate assesment.

Fags.

Oh your the "hur we could never have enough information" guy for this thread. I mean you can't ever be proven wrong if you're only argument is "You could be wrong too"

implying a situation exists whereby a woman knows what she is doing

>knowing
>what she is doing
She does, sure.
I certainly don't.

I'm not the only one itt with that conclusion. It's people like you that make potentially false assertions without having all the facts that have a large portion of this planet fucked at the moment. Your ignorance is showing user.

>What do you think of this image user?
[Autism intensifies]

She wouldn't be taking a "cute" picture doing it if she actually knew what she was doing. She got the attention she wanted though.

OP is asking for opinion. Fuck off.

What posing for a picture? I guess she does.

She's undoing the nuts, see the hand position.
She couldn't crack them in that position and there's no jack present so she can't be loosening them right off.

I don't see any locking nuts. If sitting down to replace one nut after standing to crack them, why would she not have them to hand?

She does not know what she's doing.

I was going to walk them down the "What words mean" road, but their clearly retarded pseudo-intellectuals

>Opinion is a VIEW, a JUDGMENT or an APPRAISAL about a particular matter. Assertion: Something declared or stated positively, often with no support or attempt at proof.

> this whole thread

Spotted the woman.

Ooo, nice.
Autists burned by angry user.

*they're

It's not about not being wrong it's about being right. But thanks on shedding a little more light on your own psychology. Now take your projections and sit on em.

Girls jack dicks, not cars.

moar?
she looks like a girl i know.

checking the nuts 50+ miles after last tire change as far as I can tell, service centers tell you to do it
I don't give a shit and the only thing remotely funny about this is looking at a bunch of neckbearded kissless virgins trying way hard to cringe at this

I'd be willing to bet she knows more than you do.

This.