Have pol seen this film? What are your thoughts of it?

Have pol seen this film? What are your thoughts of it?

shit

I couldn't tell if the ending was supposed to be a warning about the "Nazi-boogeyman" coming back, or if it was supposed to humanize Hitler to the masses.

I feel like it did both.

You should nazi it

Surprisingly entertaining. You could read it as an ironic redpill.

Pretty funny desu.

sounds like you like it.

I already saw it there times and really like it. I'm still wondering whether it's pro or contra Hitler.

i laughed some.

Was it better than the Greatest Story Never Told?

Unintentionally redpilled because they couldn't go into detail about muh lolocaust and still get the film released in Germany, so they just humanized Hitler.

I liked it, it wasn't a great film but it made me laugh

doesn't he kill a dog in it? totally unrealistic HOGWASH

or the best metaphor of the decade.

If you're already a cuck pro-refugee european liberal, it will be an anti-hitler movie

if you are a Sup Forums it is a pro-hitler movie

this

is this pol's official favorite movie?

Absolutely Sup Forums approved, the cast got mad because Germans liked their Hitler.

Germans are shitty comedians, but i fail to see hitler as the bad guy he was supposed to be

That would be Angry Birds: The Movie

I enjoyed it. was funny and hit on some serious points about how Germans simply are not allowed to speak up anymore. Immigrants have decimated their country and culture and all couldve been avoided if we wouldve let Uncle Adolph do his thing.

I fucking hate this timeline. shitty fuckin ghostbusters reboot

>>>/Reddit/

my bad, sorry pal.

I preferred the book it was based on.

The film didn't shirk the whole political correctness thing too much though.

No one is paid to shill for Hillary. It is a lie perpetrated by Republican think tanks to sway people

They squeezed in some nice real criticism of the current european situation. So much, in fact, that to make Hitler appear evil and bad and send the message "he was totally wrong don't try this at home kids", they had to make him do something the real Hitler would NEVER do: shoot a dog dead in cold blood.

They also inserted the gay ending a là "we have to be careful if we don't give our entire civilization up to the shitskins we're L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y Hitler", but that's a given. Otherwise, it would have been pretty much NatSoc propaganda.

Listen, we don't mind if you shill for her. But don't derail threads with your useless shit.

Based af

Fuck off shill.

It lost me with the main character ending up in the psych ward.

wut

I haven't seen the movie, but I've read the book. It's pretty good, and I think even hardcore Sup Forumslacks can enjoy it and interpret it as redpilled.

How the fuck could anyone think it's redpilled?
The only slightly redpilled bit is how it makes some people sympathise with Hitler at the start.
It outright basically says: ANY CRITICISM OF MULTICULTURALISM AND IMMIGRATION MAKES YOU HITLER LOOK HOW SCARY IT IS THAT THESE PEOPLE AGREE WITH HITLER BY SUPPORTING IT!!!
Towards the end it has a montage of the mean racist anti Islamists and Hitler says something like "I can use this".
Don't watch it, there's no way Germans would be allowed to make a redpilled movie.