Face 10/10. Body is chub. Should I?

Face 10/10. Body is chub. Should I?

Bodies can be fixed, faces can't.

Hope she has a good enough personality to make up for those tits if she never considers surgery.

Yes , fuck them all , you never know who’s going to be the best fuck you’ll ever have .. a girl gave me this advice many years ago .

show supposed 10/10 face then i'll decide. also, who deflated her tits?

She's against implants

saw this earlier
woulddestroy/10

her thick ass and wide hips

nope! there is no such thing as a reverse butterface

got more of her bush?

Thick and juicy

>10/10 face
>doesn't post face
go away op

I would

That's a woman's body if I ever saw one. Wouldn't even think twice about it.

Tits are super saggy. How old is she? Had kids or are they just naturally deflated?

Just like my GF, she got so pissed when I asked her if she ever thought of it because her nipples point to the floor despite being 25.

That's fucking disgusting.

Those floppy saddlebags are ready for the milking machine. I like 'em saggy but they are really hanging low for someone who looks younger

If she has nice face but ok body you'll have an easier time staying hard whilst not giving her the impression of ignoring her.

She could do some abs work, stop wearing bras (since they decrease boob muscle), and go to the pools (train whole body) with you just by swimming a few rounds.

Remember: You can fix a Butterface but the surgery will cost you more than the other way around.

She might need excessive skin removed by doc after loosing more weight

Pic related my 25 year old GF.

Got any more of her? Those are super saggy for 25, have they always swung that low?

OP-any full frontal with face? She's hot

Seems so this was her at 20.

She has a great ass, but I don't have any photo's I can access from here. Too bad she won't get a boob job to get them fixed. I'm fine with the size it's just the nipple placement.

Damn I think I'm in love. It's awesome when they're so deflated when they are young. Moar?

Yeah they point due south. Are they sensitive?

These aren't saggy you dumb virgins....they are nice tits the nipples are just weirdly large and on the bottom

my 19 year old sagger

I don't think those qualify as tits

Mooaaaarrr...with face please?

What's his name?

Very sensitive, I've had her orgasm before just from touching them, although she tends to not like too much stimulation.

Man they are nice. I like them saggy. Ever tie them up? Would love to see more

Would yank those so hard....clamp the nips

No, but I really want to, any suggestions on how or photo's.

face looks like lauren southern

Need to see her face to make a proper judgement. Those tits are terrible though

Wait this is the 25 year old or OP's girl? Fine looking titties. Tie them up w a cord around the base til they turn purple, then whip them...those are crazy saggy for such a young woman, they look awesome tho-moar

Do not listen to the stop wearing bras shit, thats 100% false
Not wearing bras make your boobs sag even more
Compair american girl boobs on average to african tribe boobs and keep up the bras make boobs sag speil
Invest in a GOOD bra that fits her properly, it wont reverse the damage but itll look better in clothes

10/10, would pound the shit out of that. reminds me of Siri with way smaller tits.

yeah i'd say she's a good combo of both

Nice and veiny.

Post more saggers-that 25 year old or OP's girl

Would bone so hard. Any more ass pics? Any of her getting fucked?

Nice. How is she in the sack? She know you share her or is it all on the down low

Please post all you have of her

she knows. she's an exhibitionist

That's hot. Walks around the house naked? Ever take her to a nude beach? Bet she's an awesome lay

She read the comments?

>10/10 face...
> sgow everything but face....

please keep em coming. can't get enough of her fappable body.

any face pics, or ones with your dick inside her?

How saggy are my tits?

Lauren Southern confirmed? Jaw, lips, nose, hair match up. Prob why OP can't show face but she is exhibitionist

they're saggy and so fucking hot. would suck on those big hangers all night long

OP hasn't denied yet. This is clearly Lauren Southern...

Man those are some sad tits if she hasn’t had a kid. Why not just get a boob job? She doesn’t have to get implants just get a lift.

any on all fours with those big beautiful tits hanging down ready to be milked?

Mmm not gonna lie i want those in my mouth.. MORE PLEASE!!

>fucking on baby blanket around baby toys.
Come the fuck on, thats some sick shit.

is no one else seeing this

she looks like she got trashed through her prime and its all coming back to her rn
completely used whore

Any shower pics?

You ever milk her?

My ex was blonde & had a fat ass like that, i fucking loved it. Thats the very best type of ass mmm those memories

fuck i wanna see mixture of milk and cum dripping off those

don't stop. edging to her milf body

more of that ass pls

Oh so close...any full frontal w face? Bout to bust a load to her

Dammit girl give me stretch marks on my lips

Show us your face baby...

ideal for breeding. so fucking womanly and feminine

I'd attach them to a milking machine and set it to the highest setting til she is empty and sore

>claims face is 10/10
>doesnt show it

she reminds me of Brie Larson... if she was fucked hard, impregnated and milked over and over