So we're all in agreement...

So we're all in agreement, it's clearly time to abolish the second amendment and have every American civilian turn in their guns.

It's a proven fact: no guns = no shootings
>Debate me, you will lose

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre
ansa.it/piemonte/notizie/2017/10/04/aghi-sparati-sui-passanti-cinque-feriti-a-torino_df4aea44-401a-4c59-8697-cd5e731ef9cf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol

You're not arguing, so I guess you agree.

I win again.

you're absolutely correct
unfortunately americans are too stupid to grasp your point

Guns are not the problem ammo is

No ammo = no shooting

Americans are so stupid they're a danger to themselves and everyone around them.

>No guns = no shooting
Brazilfag here, can confirm that's bs

Fuck this shit im out

The difference being America isn't a corrupt shithole with severely underpaid police.

>abolish the second amendment

No fucking way.

Both need to be surrendered to authorities. Glad to see you agree with my main point though.

Ignoring for a moment that no statistics support gun control, and that guns save lives, let me ask you a key question.

How are you going to collect all the guns?

We’re almost there though tbqhwyf

>It's a proven fact: no guns = no shootings
bullllshit it just means criminals get a free pass.
what are the jap stabbings?
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre

There will still be illegally obtained guns. Nothing will change aside from more innocent civilians dying because they're now unarmed.

Your move, Scooter.

Why do shitty poor countries do this instead of selling millions of dollars of coverage of vintage firearms to collectors

NICE TRY LIBERAL MOMMY STATE. FUCK OFF.
KILL YOURSELF. PREFERABLY WITH A GUN SO YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL.

>America isn't a corrupt shithole
the internet, where no one knows you're unable to keep a straight face

Because the federal ban on drugs has been oh so successful

You're absolutely right, we might have to abolish the 4th and 5th Amendments first to enforce abolition of the 2nd. Of course the 1st Amendment will be swept away as well. These are just the necessary changes that are right for America.

op is massive fag... shitty bait... and you probably have a neck beard and jerk off to your mommies dirty panties cuase the smell funny.... have fun killing yourself in a few years LOL

If you ban anything you create a black market for it. Look at Mexico. Do the cartels have a problem procuring automatics and ammo?

WILLY!

You mean the law designed for muskets? It's outdated, it should be removed, just like every other old amendment that was removed.

Freeze everyone's credit and bank accounts until they turn in their firearms AND ammo.

Like two people were shot in Ottawa and they whole country was in a state of emergency.

Id rather deal with the threat of getting shot by a government shill than bend the knee to a tyrannical corporatocracy.

Mexico has no guns. Mexico has lots of shootings. Try harder next time.

Paris France, no 2nd amendment and strict gun control, still has a massacre.

Thread over.

Name 2 Amendments that have been removed

I mean, compared to brazil?

Why don't you tell every other country on earth to do that too and see how that turns out?

THIS

Amerifats have been conditioned by the NRA, media, and their so-called representatives (bought and sold by the NRA) that they should be scared of everything and everyone, including their own government. The fear is absolutely ridiculous to an outsider, but we are talking hardcore conditioning here.
Why someone would want to live in a country where you have to stockpile arms and be terrified of everything is beyond me. Pretty shit life.

First off I think everyone can agree that the world would probably be better off if guns didn't exist.

Unfortunately that is not the world we live in, which holds especially true with America.

When we look back at the past 250 years of American history, guns have been such an important part of the nations culture. You could make solid arguments for the past 200 of those years that there has probably been a good reason for someone to own a gun to defend themselves or their country. Only in the past 50-60 years has the "need" for a gun gone away and we've started running into these issues. The problem is, 50 years is too short of a time for people to comfortably say that there will never be a need to own a gun again and you know how the saying goes...

"its better to have one and not need it than to need one and not have it"

This is ingrained into a huge part of the identity of America and like it or not, the people calling for widespread gun bans are the vocal minority.

You can debate all you want. You can present very solid arguments for why people shouldn't have guns in current time. They exist. Practically though? It'll never happen.

Nice bait

>lets ban guns! if it's illegal no one can get it!

says the liberal as he lights a joint

You got me there, I was just trying to start shit :^)

>implying shooting is the only way they kill people

eesh. low-born degenerate much? outlaw knives while you're at it. in fact outlaw physics, because they're causing people to die

you can take guns away from people, but not their will to do harm

Great comparison retard.

I can get behind this

le kek

so you have no plan. Thank you for demonstrating that you are not qualified to participate in a debate on this topic.

Then what stops them from doing it again, maybe next time it would be something you enjoy.

What weapons were used before muskets faggot? Do you think that the founding fathers were that dumb to not consider the evolution of weaponry throughout time?

Look, I hate shootings, I hate ammosexual gun culture, and I hate that guns are ever necessary. But God damn it, if America is capable of electing game show hosts to be President, we need the Second Amendment.

stop trying to bait newfags, newfig

>O--oonly (((the bad people))) will have guns then, itll be worse
Enjoy getting shot by your fucking toddler then if its for everyones saftey lol

I forgot knives can travel at speeds of 600km/h and hit targets from 100m away...

SHALL

It just needs to be followed literally. These conservatards are always wanting to take the Bible and the constitution literally, start with the 2nd amendment. If you want a gun you must petition the state and you must be part of a state-governed civilian militia.

NOT

while no guns = no shootings
that doesn't mean no second amendment = no guns
I'm a swefag, where guns are HIGHLY illegal and with a trip to the hood and a pocket full of cash, I could get a gun easy.

*doesn't turn in his gun*

*shoots OP when OP goes to his favorite gay club*

Proven fact: no knives, no one gets stabbed
Proven fact: no gasoline, no arson
Proven fact: no guns, no protection from people who got the guns illegally

Criminals get illegal guns
Then you ahve no way of defending yourself against their guns
I'm not even american, i'm just a no-gun eurocuck who wishes laws in europe were the same as america

>getting overpowered then shot by a todler.

The only correct answer. This would work.

and by "no-gun" i don't mean i'm against guns
i just mean that i don't own one

I don't have children.

Owning firearms is every American's God-given right. Even considering removing that right should be punished with the dismissal from whatever office they hold and public disgrace.

Muskets were not used in the same way as modern guns. The 2nd amendment was put in place to literally defend the country, not to kill policemen.

This is a proven method, we abolished drugs this way, no one dares have one now

With a .22 derringer, a toddler can overpower Brock Lesnar. That's kind of the point of guns.

If someone is really that motivated to kill someone there are other way to go about it that are perfectly legal to assemble

>who is Timothy McVeigh for 500 alex?

It’s legal here in Oregon fag. Stay mad.
And marijuana is only dangerous if you inject more than one at a time.

>So we're all in agreement, it's clearly time to ban drugs and have every American civilian turn in their drugs

It's a proven fact: no drugs = no druggings

Brilliant idea

and then there was the time someone got upset, but never needed to fire a single bullet

>ban guns, no shooting
>ban drugs, no overdoses

how's that working out?

Not necessary, you can still use a rivet gun.

ansa.it/piemonte/notizie/2017/10/04/aghi-sparati-sui-passanti-cinque-feriti-a-torino_df4aea44-401a-4c59-8697-cd5e731ef9cf.html

PS. thanks usa to export also your silliness.

I have no problem with drugs my man, just arguing a point

Gun culture is too strong in america. The idea behind guns being accessible by civilians is a good one but its like communism. Great idea, doesn't work so well in practice. I think for it to work there should be more restriction on ownership of certain weapon types and ammunition and also limit the quantity of ammunition one can have at one time. Also, owning and participating in the training of the use and maintenance of fire arms should be mandatory for every civilian. Everyone now has a gun. The stakes are even, the risks are understood. Gun crime would rise dramatically for the first 3-5 years, Population density decreases, but after which gun crime would be its lowest in history. /thread

It was put in to protect agains the government when they infringe upon your rights, and start working corrupto and only for profit while taking from the people and never helping them while keeping them under a boot.

"Guns are love." -Jesus Christ

Nice dubs, well used

At least knife attacks and gasoline fires are relatively easily to escape from. Someone has on a gun on them and has the intention to use, your fate to death might as well be sealed. Guns are dangerous as fuck, they need to removed.

Are you going to be the one to come and get them? If not, then fuck off you little pussy.

Its a proven fact when you ban something people still do it/have it anyway. Prohibition is a perfect example. And the number of unregistered firearms prevents all of the from being taken away

I hear you. There really aren’t any easy answers anyway. Personally I think the culture is sick, and if Trump will be known for nothing else, it’s that he finally got all of our ugliness out in the light (left and right). The question is where do we go from here.

You can run away from being soaked in gasoline and set on fire? Who knew?!

Let's do it now, so no-one can buy a gun either

You see, the problem is, because bad guys are bad guys, they will always find a way to obtain weapons (as they are bad guys)

>but but uhh but we could do a big search

If you really think our government will pour a few million in to searches, you're wrong.

>uhhh but if they did tho

There will always be the deep web and BTC (or another type of crypto). It will NOT go away!

>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but uh we could scan our packages and shit

Hand-delivery.

OP, there is no way in HELL abolishing gun rights will get rid of guns. It'll just fuel the fire.

>this is probably a bait thread but I'm correct as always

kekd

You know they did this with box cutters right?

>inject

Because they got it from america...

And how often does that happen, and when have you heard someone kill dozens doing that?

what if gunners use gold? we better outlaw gold and silver

No, they used ballistic missiles

Isolated incident.

>so we all agree
No we dont u dumb OP
>abolish 2nd amendment
No
>Full scale weapon confiscation
No
>No legal guns = No shootings
No

Is this thread about a record that needs some correcting?

Agreed. Followed by the death penalty for possessing high explosives, IED's, or projectile weapons, or aiding and abetting the possession thereof.

yes retard, because criminals follow the law so well.

The shooter was a gun runner for the CIA to the Philippians. There where 5 shooters at the killing field.
32 floor
4th floor
roof of opposite hotel (also active shooter in lobby of same hotel)
2 (at least) on top of the fuel tanks at airport (confirmed by forensics angle of people shot in back).

Fuck /b sucks with idiot libtards now

Wrong. Cause if you try to take my guns away I'll fucking shoot you

IF WE AGREE THEN WHY ARE WE ARGUING?!?

>BTC (or another type of crypto)
Monero

The 1st amendment was written during the era of the printing press. Clearly it was not intended for radio and television broadcast, and DEFINITELY not for internet communication. Time to repeal that as well.

Im so glad i can run away from gasoline being poured on me and lit on fire, thanks for telling me ill just go on living my life without violence knowing that nothing bad can happen because i can run away.

>turn in their guns

That won't happen and therein lies the problem. Criminals will have guns. There are some 300 million unregistered guns in circulation. Huge black market. Criminals and want-to-be criminals will always have access.