Brutal wwyd - i'd love to kik/discord some no limits shit

brutal wwyd - i'd love to kik/discord some no limits shit

Which and what?

Kik? Steadycrab

fuck her in her parents beds while making piggy sounds.

Left, I would get down on my knees and kiss her shoes. Begging her not to hurt me, even though I know she will

Wwyd

wwyd

moar of her

Left, hate fuck her mouth until I exploded in it right after I punched her stomach. Flip her over and fuck her ass while I used my belt to choke her
Beat mine

out a cock ring around my balls and dick so i can stick my ballsack inside her while shes cahined to the four post bed... then i'd smack her face with my dick until she begged me to fuck her pretty little mouth and spill every drop of my seed in her esophogous

tie each limb to a bedpost adn then whip that bikini off of her. let her yell and watch that back arch, making those big titties jiggle. then throatfuck her to shut her up

I'd grab her hand and lead her out into chest deep water, and make her ride my cock while the rest of the beach watches but can't really tell what's happening. Flip her around and finish in her ass.

Slap her to the ground and straddle her stomach. Fuck her tits while I choke her, my grip tightening as I fuck her tits faster. Cum all over her face as her eyes roll up

tittyfuck her backwards so she can eat out my asshole at the same time since shes such a dirty slut

now we're talking ;) got kik?

id love to get a nice lease around her as she's forced to ride me. it's on a pully so that i can pull harder and harder, starting to even lift her up off of me at times. she struggles to breathe as i hoist her up and let her drop back onto my cock

Walk backwards around as she sucks my cock. If it falls out of her mouth, three hard slaps to the face. Grab her head suddenly and fuck her mouth to the ground. Keep a tight hold of her head as I blow my load, the stress causing her to pass out. I kick her side and leave her there.
Beat this bitch

I'd lay down for daughter to ride my cock, her mom can sit on my face. When daughter starts to cum, throw her off, and fuck mom from behind, pull out and cum on daughter's face.

I'd slap her in the face, slam her against the wall, pull up her skirt and ram my dick into her anus, fucking her until she loves it

WWYD

Choke her on the bed as I fuck her tight pussy, spitting in her mouth and fondling her tits. Right before I cum, stick my cock in her mouth. After that, punch her out
Punch my bitch or this one:

Wwyd?

Wwyd

Wwyd?