Why does the left wing hate white people so much?

why does the left wing hate white people so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vu0zax6EyeY
nytimes.com/2016/07/15/world/europe/nice-france-truck-attack-what-we-know.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
lefigaro.fr/politique/2015/01/23/01002-20150123ARTFIG00199-valls-aux-adolescents-habituez-vous-a-vivre-avec-le-terrorisme.php
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fv9311.pdf
youtu.be/8K6-cEAJZlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its how they make their jew york money

pretending or (ACTING) that's all it is with them they just play a part for money

what is this supposed to mean?

Hate white cause they ain't white

>changing the topic
We're talking about what happens in America, dindu. In America white terrorism is rampant.

>he thinks the average civilian had a puckle gun
You're retarded

I don't know.
A lot of left wingers defend other cultures/races/societies by saying that morality is relative, but they never apply that filter to white people.

>changing the topic

but thats what you did user. You are just mad at reality for not aligning up with your hatred of white people. You also arent explaing why you hate them

Because white people are honestly fucking cringey as shit. Fucking extreme sports? Kale? Baby Gender Reveal Parties? Fucking terrible.

What is the end goal of these people? Why are so many white people advocating for the destruction of their own race?

>hates white people
>lives in white countries

why is this?

>implying everyone should have one
Everyone should have access to one. You don't need every man with his own crew-served weapon. Some need muskets or mere instruments to keep pace with. In fact, optimally, less than half should have them.
>user thinks this is about getting certain guns in the hands of the average citizen

>liberalism is left wing
lmao @ the political consciousness of Americans

>smoking Crack
>going to prison
>having sex with men
>eating watermelon with fried chicken

Niggers way more cringey

>Why are so many white people advocating for the destruction of their own race?

a lot of it comes from jews who pretend to be white, yet consider themselves jewish instead of white.

>but thats what you did user.
No I didn't. The topic was why are white people hated. I posted an example. Then you got mad and changed the topic.

>White country
>Single native american tear

Read /b for an hour and find out.
This race is objectively garbage.

Nah, bruh. Watermelon and Fried Chicken is fucking amazing.

Ever seen Gattaca? A story where a guy ends up offing himself cause he was given every advantage in life and still couldn't win.

Lefties are like that. Here they are, just oozing with privilege and they can't win. You can't blame minorities, cause minorities have no power, so the dissonance makes them blame whitey.

These people are literally white trash. These people want to believe they're oppressed so they have someone to blame besides themselves. These people are niggers.

White people do everything you just said except for the last one which Blacks haven't even done since slaverly, you retard.

So you hate white people because of the mass shooting in las vegas? That doesnt make any sense since blacks people shoot WAY more people than white people. And middle eastern muslims commit a terrorist attack every other day. Why dont you give me an actual logical reason user?

>single native tear

They're immigrants too. They got here first, but they still immigrated.

>These people are literally white trash. These people want to believe they're oppressed so they have someone to blame besides themselves. These people are niggers.
Sounds like rednecks and Sup Forumstards to me.

This video really goes over leftist psychology really well

youtube.com/watch?v=vu0zax6EyeY

>why does the left wing hate white people so much?
Because people are fucking downplaying white people's crimes. You are 5 times more likely to be murdered by white people than black people.

And worst of all no one believes that white on white crime is actually a problem.

Prime minister never said that though, and no one has been raped near eiffel.

Also, you get more kill in USA from mass shootings than us from allahu akbar here.

Why do you keep projecting, mad user? I never said I hate white people, I just answered OP's question. Read, kid.

>typical blame black people excuse
Yeah, you're really clueless, aren't you?

[citation needed]

Someone has to balance out the right wing hating poor and/or non-white people so much

>changing the topic once again

why are you afraid of discussing white people hatred with the other user and keep moving the goalposts?

If they got there first then it doesn't matter if they were immigrants because they didn't steal the land from another race, numbnuts.

so?

This. The only people who go out of their way to find stuff like OP's pic are the people always bashing everyone who isn't white.

I know. he might as well suck jew cock on national tv

Typical dindu

sure kid

this again?

Try actually watching the interview

The puckle gun was a cannon
and never much more than an idea...

sure kid

FBI - Expanded homicide data table 6

sure kid

>Prime minister never said that though

nytimes.com/2016/07/15/world/europe/nice-france-truck-attack-what-we-know.html

>Prime Minister Manuel Valls said Friday morning that France would observe three days of national mourning, starting on Saturday, and that the country would not give in to terrorism. But he warned that France had entered an era in which it would have to live with terrorism.

>But he warned that France had entered an era in which IT WOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH TERRORISM

Mayor of London ( a muslim) has said the same thing pretty much

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

Why are you choosing to ignore this reality user?

>this again?
I can say the same about every rehashed argument and image macros guntards bring up.

bases life from movies
cringe

sure kid

plenty of white folks on the left. the left doesn't hate white people, they hate racists and fuckboys with too much power. but i mean you can keep pretending your opinion is edgy or whatever

sure kid

sure kid

being this retarded

Its true gramps.

yawn
yep this again

Sure kid

He said, warning the youngs, that they would have to live with the threat of terrorism, not with terrorism.
Not the same, faggot

lefigaro.fr/politique/2015/01/23/01002-20150123ARTFIG00199-valls-aux-adolescents-habituez-vous-a-vivre-avec-le-terrorisme.php

You sure are

sure kid

Sure kid

sure kid

>plenty of white folks on the left.

yeah, and they are all self hating cucks. Do you seriusly think no one notices this obsessive hatred of whites?

The FBI disagrees.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

you posting from a play ground kid?

we actually are the minority, we have roughly 1.1 billion whites, blacks are 1.3 billion, arabs are 1.6 and aisans are 2.2, and the rest make up the other 2 bill

Are you posting from a trailer park, Clem?

>i-its not the same and perfectly acceptable that the city of lights is a third world shithole under the constant threat of islamic terrorism!

Why is it that cities like Budapest or Warsaw dont have to worry about terrorism user?

Because whites are evil and build bad countries that's why we noble savages come to you, because you whites cannot possibly operate without us

White peoples are hated for doing something black poeople do more, more efficiently? Glad we cleared that up thanks for the help user

>cucks
oh yeah i'm sure this political discourse will contain something meaningful and worth caring about

aww look what I can do just by calling you kid.

> but i mean you can keep pretending your opinion is edgy or whatever
Superiority Complex: The Post

Could you sound any more pompous while explaning that you think we're edgelords?
Other people can have different opinions without being edgy or retarded

"child sex abuse gangs"
haha, in my country it's called catholic church

Dude.
Warsaw is a shithole no one would care about if it blew up.

EI wants attention.

That video is bad, dude. Like, it's super cringeworthy. You might as well have posted a video of someone trying to sound smart while explaining flat earth theory.

As does the Department of Justice.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fv9311.pdf

sure kid

>getting this angry at a word because it perfectly fits you

Youre white and you are full of self loathing user. Seriously, who do you think you are fooling? You cant constnatly bitch about white people and expect nobody to notice

ecksdee the church is full of pedophiles i hate the government white people are evil im so smart im going to keep living here and fix everything XD XD

high profile targets will be hit less and less
what we will see is an increase of attacks at places of daily life

less kills but its going to induce more fear and its easier to pull off

>for doing something black poeople do more, more efficiently?
Lol, typical dindu. Whites excel at mass shootings, especially in America. University of Texas, Edmond, Columbine, Tucson, Aurora, Charleston, and now Las Vegas. But you can't admit that, always trying to blame black people like a typical redneck instead of admitting whites have a problem with mass shootings.

aww look what I can do just by calling you Clem.

Drop the wannabe victimhood. You sound like a pussy.

Where did you get that ratio I wonder?
> your ass

Reddit is a better website than Sup Forums

>ecksdee the church is full of pedophiles
They are though, you dindu.

>this video hit way too close to home and I have literally nothing at all to articulate against it, so I will simply lash out at the person who posted the video in an emotional shitpost

This. The puckle gun is a fucking artillery piece.
It's not meant to be carried around.

My response to Colber...

"Uhhh, South Africa much? And we know how that shit ended up."

I couldn't care less whether they are or not, it's that style of humor what's cancer

Posts like this are why white people are hated so much.

i guess whites go off in small bangs
whereas blacks do it every day, maybe thats the secret let whitey kill as many people on any given month as black population does and there will be no more mass shootings :/

>victimhood

I never said I was a victim user, Im simply trying to understand your irrational hatred of white people. First off, why would you choose to live in a majority white country? In either way, you cant really constantly complain about being a victim and then lash out at others who you wrongly assume are seeking victimhood status for sympathy

>I couldn't care less whether they are or not, because their examples of my hypocrisy and dinduism

dindu

you sound like a fucking nazi cult recruitment officer, this is why you have to post your bullshit on Sup Forums and not in the real world

youtu.be/8K6-cEAJZlE

yawn
the best reponse you can come up with is to copy anothers.
I win.

Ahem. Load up the table and read with me.

It says:

White people killed by white people: 2509
White people killed by black people: 409.

Now why would I be most concerned about white people? Arabs didnt even make the fucking list.

Because they are mentally ill human beings.