What's the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

What's the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

I asked her out

married her and got fat

Gave a few chlamydia knowing i had it then treated myself.

Basically destroyed her family

Moved her in to my place, fucked like wild rabbits bareback, made her fall in love with me then sent her ass packing lol

Shot a load of jizz on her bars for tongue piercings

I unplugged the TV right before she was about to beat Castlevania II: Dracula's Curse without using a continue.

That doesn't sound that bad. Is there more to this story?

posted nudes and vids of her online with her real name attached knowing she regularly googles herself. She definitely found them.

Mah nigga!

Why? What did she do to you?

Stole her 1500-2000$ laptop sold it on kijiji for drug money. Stayed in a relationship with her. Cheated with my side piece the entire time. Fucked my side and came home and made her suck my dick without washing the pussy juice off it.

Nothing really

She wouldnt swallow my cum she hated it, they were all in a little container and I Got the entire load in it

GF cheating on me, I decided before I told her i knew to do something. I came about 10 times into her expensive ass bottle of conditioner. Told her about her cheating, packed her dhit and sent her on. She decided to stay with guy she was cheating on me with. She finds out about cum in conditioner because he used it and went to work with cum particles in his hair. Worth being caught

Made like 100 different fakes of my exwife and posted them on chatrolopis

How?

Divorce is rough, huh? Why did you end your marriage?

I got my then girlfriends' friend pregnant.
She was kind of a whore, but a very good looking one and knew what she was doing. Unlike my girlfriend.
Came buckets in her pussy. Only recently discovered she has a 5 yo kid who looks exactly like me but she never contacted me about it.

Congrats, then. That is truly mean.

Started this thread about 4-5 years ago now, sup to all the bros involved.

Greentext?

how does someone find "cum particles" in their hair? wtf

>Does greentext do anything for you? Or do you want more details?

Dude... too far

lol you douchebag

I did the same thing to a different girl and I think that's part of why she eventually killed herself.

What kind of drugs? How old were all of you and what did they look like?

I fucked a girl when she did not want me. I paid her, though.

>)
Wachovia bank. 9 years ago at least.

Punched a girl in church when i was 5-6. The ass beating i received from my mother in retaliation was devastating.

It's your son bro.

Kids who grow up without dads get fucked up in the head a bit. He might find you in 20 years and bash you for never supporting his mummy.

You should hit her up and get to know him, it's like a mini you :P

um we're gonna need to see more pics of OPs girl there

Omg you almost got.. triple dubs? Anyhow it's a girl and I definitely don't want kids

And you got double trips. Damn.

still have any actual nudes of her?

told her I wouldn't even rape her, shit was cash

Related question: what kind of person DOESN'T own a particle tester? It's good for detecting jizz particles in everything, from conditioner to jewelry. Pic related. It my Jizzmaster 9000 (a rebadged Kanomax 3500, get this one and you'll avoid the dreaded "jizz tax." And yes, it DOES detect jizz even when it's mixed with saliva, urine, or feces...don't let those clowns at Jizzdetector.com mislead you by telling you otherwise.). I took it to the last Sup Forums meetup and was the only one not to eat the brownies.

Gave my girl dirty ass to mouth. She was blindfolded and we both were drunk as fuck.

Nope, but sure you can find them on tumblr. Usernames were "madicinemushell", "madicinemishell". "madisonherder" etc

If you said this on a college campus today, they would give you a medal. Times have changed, man, times have changed.

Looks like they're all down. But she is on twitter apparently.

Actually, just went through the old facebook and dug up some wins. Enjoy.

Date her so I could hang out with her friends. I didn't want to kiss her or anything. She made fun of me thinking I was too shy or whatever. Well it worked, there were 3 hot friends and all of them liked me. Lost my virginity to one of them and fucked another, then broke up with her.

I always like pissing on passed out drunk girls at parties . When they wake up i call them Mrs.Peabody for the rest of the time and most of them are completely unaware

Looks like she gained some weight

It was cool, yes, but I felt bad in the next morning.

A girl once said to me "I love you"
I said "I don't". She cried and walked away.
But I did love her. I said "no" because I wanted to look cool.

25 year old kissless virgin

Did you do it on purpose? If not, it was an accident. Also, can we see pics of your gf. I have a mental image of what a girl who goes ass-to-mouth looks like, and I want to know if I'm right.

>Be me 18 yo in high school at the time
>Have HS GF 8/10 for small town
>Crazy in the head
>Crazy in bed
>I graduate and go to college
>She graduates and decides to take off a year to save some money and live at home.
>Meet tons of cuties in college
>College cuties are cool and DTF
>Lose all emotional connection with HS GF
>Cheat on her constantly in college
>Keep her around because fun to fuck her when I go back home
>Neglect her emotionally for about 6 months
>Right as I am about to dump her my friend still in HS hits me up.

>Convince her I am into Cuck
>Not into Cuck just don't give a shit about her anymore
>Talk her into fucking my friend
>Tell her I think its hot if she lets him take pics and shit (Pic related)
>Whore her out to him and a few others for a few months
>She is not into it at all
>She always regrets it and it's starting to get to her emotionally
>She tries to stop but I say it's what I am into and if she loved me she would do it.
>Goes on for a few more months
>I eventually find college cutie I wanna actually get serious with
>Dump HS GF and just cut off all communication with her.
>Find out a month later that my HS buddy is still fucking her
>He blackmailed her into it with all the pics she let him take 'for me'
>She claims I ruined her life
>I eventually married the College cutie
>Wife knows about everything
>Wife thinks it's funny

How bad should I feel?

So reach out to her and apologize. Then lose your virginity. Then lose your anal virginity. Then take her anal virginity, Preferably at the sane time. Pic related.

This is hot. I’d like to do something similar

Name?

Yes, on purpose. Don't get me wrong, my thing wasn't covered full of shit, but It was noticeable. And sorry, no, no pics of her 4 sharing.

Oh, this girl is unlucky. Life of an unwilling whore

You didn't blackmail her and she's a big girl, so don't blame yourself for her inability to recognize and get away from abuse. Also she has nice tits. You should only feel a little bad for introducing her to your psychopath friend.

>reach out to her
It happened 11 years ago.

your wife knows the whole story and thinks thats funny?
damn you are great for each other

Posted her nudes online. I'm sure she saw them.

You didn't blackmail her and she's a big girl, so don't blame yourself for her inability to recognize and get away from abuse. Also she has nice tits. You should only feel a little bad for introducing her to your psychopath friend.

Well...his wife is an Wonder woman poster in his mums basement, so it's cool for her not to be terrified of him.

double trips commands respect

OP, you're up!

Again, why? What motive did you have?

sometimes the girls would like it i had a rep for peeing on people and this one chick drank my piss out of a wine glass i passed to her she knew it was piss cause she watched me pee in it and she drank it in front of me

>Be 22yo me
>girlfriend basically a sperm bank, unbeknownst to her
>but she doesn't like sperm
>she'll blow me if I make her, and I make her
>but she pulls off every time when I cum
>not even a courtesy stroking at finish, the rude skank
>she just pulls off like a calf roper... TIME... and leaves my shit hanging
>this one time, I decide to call an audible, fuck this shit
>she's got this thing down now, knows the signs and when she's bailing just before I cum
>but I stealth it, and then spring the bear trap
>she's suddenly arm locked with spooging cock thrusting deeper into her mouth
>slight struggle, not much, she submits finally
>this is so hot I'm cumming harder now, it was at least an 8-10 roper
>she again tries to pull off at the end, but I didn't give in, it was a legit mouth rape and finish
>I'm so ashamed

fake. Castlevania II is Simon quest. Dracula's curse is Castlevania III

Can you at least describe her for us? I need to know if my mental image is right.

She put me through hell and dumped me - later I found out she cheated on me. I was hurt and wanted to get back at her in some way.

Doing much better now. New girlfriend and hitting the books again.

Are you serious? Any pic of it?

Tom,

I loved it when you did that to me, you know I did.

Love,
Timothy

Did you have a nickname? Was it PeePee LePew?

Just a basic cute next door girl. She doesn't dress slutty, made her master in philosophy some months ago and in fact has a really good heart.

Total freak chick, into anal fisting. I wiped my hand on her drapes.

Meanest thing Ive done to a girl was break up with her, say we were together for a weekend and fuck her, then say I didnt mean it.

Ended up getting back together a month later. and all was well for a year. Then I got into pot and started playing the "High Game" with her. Basically not letting he know that I was high around her. She always found out and she was always pissed. Eventually I just didnt give a fuck.

The worst thing was that I convinced her that I loved her when in reality I only said it to keep her alive. I broke things off with her without giving her an explanation or saying why. Just cut her the fuck out of my life.

Be an admittedly hot 19 year old dude. (Not hot anymore now that I'm in my 30's. Not terrible looking, just not hot. I was model material back then. I miss the good ole' days but we all get old.)

Anyways, hook up with 42 year old MILF.

Convince her I love her etc etc and all of that bull shit. Fuck her for about a year but lose interest. (Fucked tons of other chicks on the side the entire time.)

Continue to string MILF along making her suck my dick a couple of times a week during my lunch breaks for ALMOST TEN YEARS.

For the last nine years I saw her it was just during lunch for an hour for her to suck my dick.

She always asked me if I still loved her etc.."Sure babe, I'm just real busy, now get on your knees in the floorboard of the car.".

Pretty good time.

Finally got married and haven't seen her in a few years.

Regret nothing.

She easily ate gallons of my cum.

I disagreed with one once

>triple dubs
newfag

best thread of the year. need a thread of 'whats the meanest thing a guy/girl ever did to you' to go from diamonds to rock

Oh, same guy who used MILF for mouth-pussy above.

Had a GF at one point that I fucking hated. Just straight hated her but stayed with her for reasons I can't even put together these days.

Entire time I was with her I fucked other girls regularly. Made her suck my unwashed dick MANY times after fucking other chicks.

I knew she could always tell but I was better looking than her and made more money than her etc so she never said anything.

Sometimes she would crack and be like, "I KNOW YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME!" and lose her damned mind.

I would always deny it then get angry and make her suck my dick to apologize to me for being a bitch.

She did it every time.

It wasn't a healthy relationship, but, she did give great blowjobs. Probably why I stayed with her at all. I specifically remember telling her that several times, guess it was true.

please stay off this site newfag

You have no idea what you're even suggesting

Fucked her, started flirting with her best friend until she dumped me because it was obvious i wanted in her best friend's oants. Fucked her best friend. Then fucked her twin sister. They all three knew about me fucking the other and somehow hated each other instead of me. Ruined a family, two friend circles, and got laid with some hotties. To this day they're all three fucked up in the head

Pic related. The first fucked girl

My Wife (was great at the time) hates anal. So it was always off limits. But one night got real drunk with her and we decided to take some exstacy and get even more fucked up. We started having sex and she was blacked out so I just shoved it in her ass full force. She cried and kicked and screamed, begged me to stop but I just held her down and ass raped her for like 3 hours till she started to come to. Doesn't remember a thing except walking up to being ass fucked... Good times.

(Was GF at the time)*

uh... I kicked a soccer ball and gave a girl a concussion, broke her nose, and nearly knocked her out.

Oh, same guy above with hated GF and MILF mouth-pussy.

Had two roommates when I was in college that I got a kick out of degrading girls in front of.

Had this one chubby bitch who would come over when I told her to and suck my dick. Never fucked her. Just made her blow me late at night when I got horny probably a couple of times a month for about a year.

I like blowjobs and tend to prefer them. Fat girls are the best too.

Anyways, fatty comes over to blow me at about 11PM. She knocks and comes in while me and my two roommates are sitting in the living room.

Announce loudly, "I'm going to let this bitch suck my dick, I'll be back.".

She hangs her head and follows me into my room. Blows me, then I walk her to the front door, on her way out I announce loudly, "See you in a few days to feed you a load. Say thank you.".

My buddies are laughing, she is slowly walking away and I can tell her heart is broken because she keeps thinking this "relationship" will go somewhere.

I tell her loudly, "Say thank you.", again.

In the saddest fucking voice, "Thank you.".

She came back several times. I think by the end she was enjoying the humiliation.

Another time I made her stop mid blowjob and go to the kitchen to get me a drink with her tits hanging out. One of my roommates saw (which was the plan) and he said she just stared at the floor and hustled through as quick as she could.

I loved degrading that cow.

Broke her arm

Same guy again. The more I think about it, the more I have really mistreated a lot of bitches.

Used to fuck this tweaker bitch from my biology class in college.

She had a face like a fucking dog, but a hot body. She would show up at my place fucking wasted like once a month wanting dick.

Regularly made her beg me for it loud enough that my roommates could hear.

Got bored with that and told her the only way I would fuck her anymore was if she let my roommate fuck her too.

She agrees reluctantly. He was not a good looking dude lol.

He fucks her and I throw her out and never speak to her again.

Me and bro laugh about it for a long time after.

I'd beat her user.
Not with my hands, with a police nightstick. She needs to feel pain, I'd be careful and take my time. I want to hear her cry; I want to hear her scream. Her face would be last, I wounder how hard you must hit to break teeth? I'd rape her once I was done with my fun, it will not be over quickly.
The nightstick in her pussy, as far and as hard as her body will allow, then, deeper. I'd fuck her ass using blood as lube, long hard pumps, I would pace myself so I can savor the moment; seconds would pass like hours. Once she gave into shock, and there was only silence, I would hurt her again; I would twist and prod her, pinch and prick, bite and hit. I want to hear a whore scream. I would then slide the night stick out of her, slowly, flip her onto her back and fuck her pussy. I want her to see my eyes, I want her to remember me. Every line, scar and eyelash, I'd cum into her then.
That's when I would leave her.
I'd have a drink, scotch, then I would tell my friends of Sup Forums about my night.

Let a girl live with me that I was crushing on because she had no place else to go. She knew I liked her and we tried going out for about a week after she moved in but we never slept together. She then told me she couldnt love me because i didnt believe in god.

She was sleeping on my couch in my living room so during the night I would sometimes come out and stroke over her while she slept. Came on her multiple times while she was sleeping. A few times on her face until she almost woke up and it freaked me out. Also came in her socks, her body wash, shampoo, lotion, and even her food a few times since I did most of the cooking.

Turned me on knowing she was eating my cum and rubbing it all over herself without her knowing.

Same guy again.

Used to fuck a fat girl just before I got married a few years ago.

Fatty had some great pussy to be honest. SUPER fucking tight and had those big fat-girl tits.

She regularly asked me why we never went out and shit and I would always make up excuses about being tired from work or whatever.

Didn't want to tell her it was because I didn't want to be seen with her fat ass in public and she was just a set of holes I was fucking. I was trying to be nice.

Eventually I get bored with her and need to make things more interesting for myself.

About six months in, "Why don't we ever go out? We always just hang out in your place and never go anyways.".

I deadpan her, "Because you are fucking fat and I don't want to be seen in public with you. I just like to use you to come.".

I can see her tearing up. I know she is about to storm out which was my plan.

Bitch one-ups me, "If I promise to lose weight will that change?".

I'm dumbfounded. What the fuck do I do now?

Well, I'm riding this fucking train now aren't I?

"Sure, now suck my dick.".

Tears in her eyes, she sucks my dick.

For the next two months I don't think that bitch ate anything.

She lost over 60lbs. Wasn't thin, but wasn't chubby anymore. Like somewhere in the middle.

I'm still fucking bored with her. Tell her one night after she blows me and I kick her out, "I'm not interested anymore, don't come back, don't call.".

She calls like fifty times over the next week and texts. Never reply.

She gives up.

In my defense here I think I helped this one more than hurt her. Bitch lost a ton of weight and looked better than ever when I cut her loose.

She was probably throwing her food up.

Any more of these user? Taking your advice to heart. Have any advice to give a young user who's only fucked one chick and wants to get more pussy?

I'm an asshole already and not ugly, small country town and not much to do so only ever had or been with this one GF.

You should post the pics.....to remember the good times