To all straight male anons, if you were offered $20,000 to have your anus fucked by a gay man for 10 minutes...

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $20,000 to have your anus fucked by a gay man for 10 minutes, would you do it?

>Gay man has an average sized cock
>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

20k's too low. make it 2 million.

120 thousand dollars an hour job? For a limited time? I am at your service.

Sure why not?

In a heartbeat. 20k for 10 minutes and not being able to shit straight for a few days. Sign me up for a three pack, 2 times a year.

I would sign up for April 15th, getting buggered by Uncle Sam then anyway.

Yup

I would do it for even $500

Oh yes, of course and any time, bring em on

For 20K? Absolutely.

Really does make shitting awkward for awhile afterwards...

Personal expericnes.

Like it fucks your hole up man

or male hole

whatever u wanna call it

Make it 20.000.000

That's a bit low for me but I would consider for 5k for sure. Maybe even 2.5k at the right time.

Oh, tell me more, do you feel it for a few days in a row? Isn't it nice?

I would literally cut off my left foot with a rusted hatchet for that much. 10 minutes of anal for that amount is absurd

I'd do it for less than that

Fuck yeah. 20k is 20k.

>Valuing your heterosexuality for that much
Faggot

I would be down get fucked for 20k as long as i could suck him off before and after

Damn, the last thread I saw only offered $5,000. Glad I didn't take it back then.

Hell I would do it for free. Nothing like getting fucked by another guy.

I actually know someone who did that to collect disability checks from the government, I shit you not.

I would fuck this ass for 20k... balls deep

5k or even 2k. Money is money. It's 2017 it's okay to be gay and vape.

right here :)

It feels nice when you're actually having teh anal sex, apart from first putting in it and stuff but so long as he's not massive and you have lube it's quite enjoyable depending on how much submission is in your personality.

But straight or gay or whatever, every guy has a g spot up there so anal unless it's rape isn't much of a challenge lol I've taken shits that hurt more.

Then again, I was pretty drunk, and it was a tranny.

Should I do a green text story it's pretty hillarious like I'm not even gay or anything but went but with this drag queen cause I was really drunk and then they start rimming my ass and I'm like wtf cause I had been out all night and das dirty but then I realized why and it's cause the wanted to fuck me ... :c

Nah vaping is still fucking retarded

I'd take it but he'd have to be a complete stud, if I'm going to bottom I want to get the full experience. I'm talking strong body, big heavy nuts and a 7" dick with about 6.5" girth that dumped like a cup of cum when he nutted.

I'd do it for free everyday if I knew one that would

Whenever I go out drinking in the city I always end up in the weirdiest fucking situations still being there hours after all my friends have left and hanging out with hobo's weirdos and junkies fuck I have some tales should just derail this shit (no pun intended) thread and make it about that..

Last time I was in the city I met some random icehead who helped me buy weed and then we had a sesh at his apartment he was actually really nice but kept incessently showing me photos of this girl he was talking to online and saying

"How about that?" "She's a fucking weapon aye?"

And I had to keep being like, yep, but was progressively getting higher and higher on weed and he wasn't smoking cause he was already tweaking he also kept going on about other weird shit like remember when we smoked 3 years ago even though I'd never met him and stuff

mate i'd do it tomorrow, give it to me half in cash and half in guns

faggot

Eventaully I just got awkward as fuck from being too high and he started to get sus thinking I was like a undercover cop or some shit but he still walked me back to the local park lol

not that im gay but 20k its 20k
its all in your head anyway. if a women would offer fuck you with strapon its make you gay? no. nither do have sex with a male for money. it makes you gay only if in your mind attract to man.

Are you Indian/Pakistani?

"only if in your mind attract to man."

I just can really see that being said in that accent :P

Absolutely not, I would be scar’d for life, fuck that

>I'm not even gay or anything
>Should I do a green text story

Yes, please. And focus and your feelings in rectum and sphincter.

No one wants to fuck you let alone for 2 mill

Yep, need the cash

Yeah

Disgusting, absurd, literally 0 dignity... fucking fags are so gross

ITT: rich fag who wants to fuck a straight guy does market research

I guess I'm staying ass virgin then. Fine by me.

30million and I get to shoot the guys dick off after

Sure but if it's a trap, that's better

New Challenge.

Get gangbanged by these scrawy sweedish sadboys while they blast Yung Lean and are high as fuck on MDMA and Cocaine.

You get 10,000, but they also shout you drugs.

As a poor loser, yeah.

20k? Bitch I'd suck the dick for an hour for that and swallow. That's good money

Yeah I would

Money is money.

BORS

no u

I really do need the money so yes.

Greentext it, my man.

If I didn't fear God I'd do it for free, anyway, no.

On Monday I left work early to go get my ass fucked by a guy. He fucked me hard for an hour. If you count my lost wages I paid about a hundred dollars for him to fuck me.

Lol christfag

Yes I need to pay off my student debt

Absolutely. I have never had any sexual encounter with another man, but for $20,000 I'd let him raw dog me and cum in my ass.

I've come to terms with my homosexual tendencies. Have thought about getting a dildo to fuck my own ass with a coupe times

"She's a fucking weapon aye" are you Scottish ?

I'm not a Christfag, I'm pretty sure I also don't want my friends and parents to see me as a faggot

> be me
> go out drinking with friend
> spend all night wandering around finishing our case on the streets because friend is too indecisive to pick any clubs and most are overpriced and shitty anyway
>by this time it's like midnight
>we finally get in one place that is pretty chill
>my friend starts talking to this group out the back that has like a guy and two girls, guy was one of the girls brothers, and the other girl was a european tourist who was staying with them
>there was also some geeky looking sorta guy in a suit that looked pretty young, ance and stuff, weird voice, sorta hanging with them too
>friend eventually has to leave, but not before he wingman'd me with the european chick
>not a 10/10 but pretty damn cute
>never gotten with a girl at a bar or anything before
>we hug and kiss a few times
>stupid me is drunk enough that I think it will be funny to kiss said awkward guy before
>he was dressed up and drinking red wine pretty sure he was gay
>I did it
>he got kinda passonate
>oshit.jpeg
>girls look at me weird
>euro girl now thinks I want him instead
>fuckfuckfuck
>shorty after we leave the bar and me and euro girl and still friendly, friend went home by now (was going to get a lift with him but stayed cause I thought I was going to get in)
>she keeps saying stuff like maybe I should get with him instead and I say it's was a silly joke ect
>apologize to that guy and tell him to leave
>he does
>now I mad her jealous and him probbaly sad
>probbaly greentexting wrong
>walking home and she jokes about how I am her new boyfriend and stuff which is pretty awesome and I'm thinking it's all good
>walk for a while and we are nearly back at the place when the brother of one of the girls says
"You know you can't actually come right?"

>I get mad and am like
"What the fuck man I was under the assumption it was all good, I can't really get home from here" (lived hours away and didn't know the area) and so on

You said you were god fearing, unless you're a muslim which is worse I assume you're a xtain??

>euro girl says sorry and offers to pay for my uber home
>tell her it'll be way too expensive cause of where I live
>she says okay and gives me 20 bucks
>notbad.jpg
>say bye and give her my number (never hear from her though)

so then I'm just kinda walking around the city looking for something to do until morning when the trains start running again

The bloke was a Koori

As a Canadian we recently elected a man who's taken our entire country up the ass, so this is really just another day at the races for me.

And the PM didn't even pay us this time, so this is just coming up Milhouse.

Lol, people are hilarious... male hole. It's a hole females and males both got em.

Just some dude fearing what might send me to eternal hellfire, maybe agnostic?

>tries to find somewhere to buy weed cause I always crave it when drinking
>asking randoms
>there's some weird people but not many people
>see this chick sitting on a sidewalk
>get closer and realize it's actually a middle aged man who is either super gay or trans (didn't pass very well though, but was wearing womens clothes)

>ask them
>they say yeah but have to wait for their friends to get up
>has that classic faggy voice
>I give them a lolipop that I got eariler

>maybe that turns them on cause they grab my dick
>obvious boner is sticking out of their pants

Could it feel really that different from a girl fucking with a strap on? If you are actually comfortable with your sexuality and man enough to not be afraid then whats the big deal. $20k is a lot.

No.

Hell in the conception as a place of eternal suffering is an idea only found in the abrahamic religions e.g islam and xtanity

Agnostic has nothing to do with that.

Stop allowing manipulative fear based bullshit to control you. By all means don't be gay, but don't beleive in that crap either.

eternal torture, what kind of fucking sicko dreams that up? It ain't real man

Their as in many trannies?

No it was just the one.

Just not sure what word to use.

He. It was a he. Fuck it.

I refuse to call someone that rubbed their dick against me a girl, shit it was allmost bigger then mine and he had a 4 o'clock shaddow on his face too. lol

I pretty much only was hanging out and staying there in the hopes I'd get weed in the morning, and then went back because I thought I'd get head and then just leave, before I know it...

Someone should have paid me 20k for that fucken experience. I mean it wasn't rape or anything because they were pretty weak, I think I just went along with it from being drunk and feeling embarrassed about everything that had happened previously.

I just find it hillarious though that I thought I was going to get with a really cute girl that night and end up with a drag queen

You never know

I was a bi-curious straight man until recently. Decided to see what it was like to see what it was like to suck a cock. Ended up sucking being sucked, playing with toys and then being fucked. It was pretty good

Most straight guys would have a great time if they just got past personal boundaries and the taboo our society has.

Bisexuals have the most fun!!

MODS BAN THE FAGGOT SPAM POSTERS ALREADY

Shhh the vape lords might overhear you

I think I must be bisexuality then coz I enjoy sex with women but liked the feel of a cock in my ass. I have since had a 3some with him too

no, thats gay.

I'd do it for free if he was cute and had a feminine penis.

Yer, I mostly go for girls and want to date them and so forth, but guys are fun every now and then.

You're certainlty bisexual. It's a good balance

How the fuck can you have a feminine penis?

If they slowly get you ready there's no pain before, during or after sex. 1st time recently and didn't feel any different when I shit the next morning

how can you be straight and take a dick up the ass?

As long as they're going to be gentle. *Bites lip*

Because you're not getting off on having a dick up your ass. You're just willing to take a dick up your ass for money. There's a ton of women that are great at it

Normally i let other men fuck me for free so 20k would be a nice bonus.

i can say i would, shit i wouldn't care the size, just the STD and totally secret is what matters.

I'm an old fag and been married for years. Still a little bit of extra pleasure never hurt anyone

I know it ain't real, but I can't stop being afraid of it, probably some illness

No. Don't need the money and I like fucking women.

I'd take that deal for 2 hours. A day.

now that we're at it, does anyone know a good gay site/app where one can sell himself? where asking money for sex doesn't immediatly get them to leave

i mean really 2 hours a day for a quarter million, sounds good to me

id only do it if the guy had a massive cock

>I give them a lolipop that I got eariler

I prefer boypussy

>To all straight male anons

did it for 200 already I was desperate and needed money lol

it was a old man das why he paid so much imo

Probably. Is he hot? Is he nice? Will he use enough lube?