"Father sings Blackbird to dying newborn son after emergency C-section due to his wife passing away in her sleep."

"Father sings Blackbird to dying newborn son after emergency C-section due to his wife passing away in her sleep."

youtube.com/watch?v=0lNBcTkssWA

does anyone else find shit like this incredibly cringy? instead of making me cry, it makes me laugh, if anything. am i autistic? sociopathic?

When you become a father, you will understand.

Edgy

not trying to be edgy. feel free to answer the question, though.

Edgy. That man has lost everything he values in a day. It's a tragedy. Unfortunately life is tragic so frequently.

Are you a sociopath, don't have a heart or are you just retarded?

>Be me dad
>Married wife excited to have kid and start family
>Oh new baby on the way I am so excited
>Wife dies
>Damn that hurts. Oh well at least I have a baby to remember my wife by
>It will be tough but I can raise this baby by myself
>Baby dies
>Now I'm all alone

How is this cringy? This is real life OP. You big faggot. People have emotions and real problems. This is one of those times where this man lost is wife and is losing his child and instead of crying like a big beta baby he decides to sing his dying kid a song.

>OP is a faggot as usual.

i love animals, feel bad about killing bugs, and have no problem empathizing with people. the fact that this dude's son and wife died is tragic.

with that being said, i find the video cringy and the last thing i want to do is cry. now that i think about it, i can't remember crying since i was a kid. maybe that has something to do with it.

Why haven't you cried since you were a kid? Do you have repressed emotions? You can vent to me OP.

I'd be like WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE WE GOT FUN AND GAMES

Little kids are incapable of feeling any empathy or controlling advanced emotions, so don't worry, once you grow up you'll understand why once, as an immature edgelord Sup Forums browser, you couldn't bring yourself to take death seriously, you're young, you haven't felt live. You don't even understand anything.

No woman no cry...

Lots of emotional detachment in this thread.
I dont find this cringy, however the fact that he filmed it makes it a lot less genuine in my eyes.
Still good though.

i'm in my 30s and as i said before, i have no problem empathizing with people. i guess my body doesn't register crying anymore, or something.

Guitar playing is always cringy. I understand that it's dad and everything. They also didn't need to record it, or upload it. They're just trying to extort sympathy from people. Very cringy and pathetic to me

*I meant "I know it's sad and everything"

That really was gay.

bump

Yup. Attention-seeking.

kek

This.

someone diagnose me already.

This.

I wonder about his motivation to film himself. There is a conscious decision to place a camera somewhere, perform, then upload it. The first thought is - attention and an opportunity to present himself in a favorable and vulnerable light. This is partly right - on the actual YouTube page you will find links to a fundraising thing (which achieved $173,456 of its $50,000 goal).

So he did it to raise awareness of this thing. There are genuine emotions at work but these are not communicated well because of the awareness of being filmed.

He probably just recorded for himself initially, to remember his kid, but someone else recommended to upload it.

fuck you op, fuck you in your stupid ass. you thought you were edgy, but the only cringe here is you. Look at the fucking baby in that shit, its a fucking baby after its mom died. You fucking monkey motherfucker, go eat another bowl of shit.

hey guy, i already told you that i empathize with him and the situation he's in. i would never wish that on anyone, but feel no emotions watching the video. in fact, i find it cringy. diagnose me.

bump

my diagnosis is gas. you'd better go fart so you can feel better ah ah ah :)

kek thx

That you go here and ask is cringy. You are scum and don‘t realise it. fuck you so very much!

i don't think i'm scum though. refer to

if this had not happened on film and you were laughing, i'd call you a sociopath. they fact that they filmed it is cringy and suspicious and makes me not like them at all. so carry on.

Yeah you're a faggot

i didn't laugh, but i felt like laughing more than crying. didn't word it right.

When bad shit happens to you - like mega-bad-shit, you have NO idea how you'll react, what you'll do, what you'll say, nada, nothing.

Beta-male-faggots who think this guy is "cringey" or who laugh at what he is doing, or question his motivations are sociopathic ass suckers.

When mega-bad shit happens to you, when a child of yours dies, when your wife dies, you will lose all control over your behavior. That is why people around you are supposed to be sympathetic to how you act - because they should know, as grown-ups that you can't help it.

OP, you are a Class-A Faggot of the First Order. Remember that when you go to sleep tonight with your tiny penis in your hand - that there is at least one person on earth who knows what a true faggot you really are.

I'm out.

May this father find his true happiness again and hope all goes well.
For you OP, when u become a father, you will understand that its not about your life anymore, its about your kids.
I got 2 boys and I would give everything up just to be with them and see them smile.

>sociopathic
so that's my diagnosis i guess

Nah, you're just an immature little fucktard who never had a meaningful relationship with anyone.

I don't think it's cringey, I don't really get upset by it either. It's just people having a hard time whom I don't know. I don't care to ridicule them or pretend I'm so heartbroken when I know nothing about them and probably never will.

Sadly.... I know and understand his feel.
The father i mean.
God damn. His entire world crushed in a single awful day. Honestly i will be surprised to find out he is even still alive and not an hero.

no need to be an ass. i'm a normal guy, just wondering why i don't feel emotions to certain things.

You're autistic at best.

I don't laugh but it feels a bit cringeworthy to me. Mainly because it was recorded and put on youtube. Like "watch me sing to my newborn after my wife died...don't forget to SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON, and be sure to subscribe!"
If he wants to sing to his kid, fine, sing. But this attention whoring social media bullshit is just getting to be a bit much.

This. Your inability to connect with social situations isn't unique, but if paired with other symptoms may indicate autism.

don't become a father

kek

Be careful OP. You may sire a child one day. Shit will become crystal but until then stay edgy

>does anyone else find shit like this incredibly cringy? instead of making me cry, it makes me laugh, if anything. am i autistic? sociopathic?

No, the fact that they wanted to publicize it tells me their head isn't in the right place. If something like this was going on in my life, the last thing I'd think to do is making it public.

Someone didn't reply to a "reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight" post

He wasn't a father for long

Agreed. When my mom died I posted nothing on social media. A month later some chick's mom died and she posted about it every day, gathering 100's of likes. What a shallow cunt. Some things are too intimate and private to desecrate it with social media like harvesting.