Will someone plz give me CD key for pubg I need it plz plz plz I will be your fuck boy I will do anything even do...

Will someone plz give me CD key for pubg I need it plz plz plz I will be your fuck boy I will do anything even do something funny on cam, plz just let me have CD key I need it for playing to game with friends I will suck your cock

Steamid stets22

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/579180/Ys_VIII_Lacrimosa_of_DANA/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sharpie in pooper and I'll buy it for you

I'm Ukraine what is sharpie

This is a sharpie. Now stick it in your ass on cam and I will buy the game for you.

You want a key for a game you already have? Fuck you op

What fuck you bitch you don't know my shit u cock suker I need 2nd game

Nice try faggot.

SHARPIE IN POOPER NOW

If u don't want to help then go back to Redit and be a fag ok?

I don't have

If you want a game go suck a few cocks and buy it yourself

In Ukraine gay is illegal

And somehow youre still not in jail.

Suck my dick u stupid bitch.

Hahahaha faggot your scam didnt work.

>offers to be fuccboi
>won't start with picture of ass in panties

failed from the start my man

U have no clue what your talking about faggot

Did you get the invite op?

Why?

On steam. So i can gift you the game

No but I have money and if you want your precious game you'll strip your clothes off, shave the hair off your body and put some panties on.

Trust me, if you were worth money you'd have your own, if you want others' then you had best be ready to sell what little you DO have to your name. If you're not here to provide Sup Forums with another trap you should probably crawl away with what little dignity you pretend to have. Come back when you're ready to throw it away for some PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

The expenditure would be drops in a pond for me, I could buy three copies and still not have hurt my month's budget.

Whenever you're ready to sell some of your dignity you fire up a post and we'll see what we can arrange. Until then, maybe I'll buy myself PUBG and see what the fuss is about...
I'm not huge into FPS games but why not... 2 hours played and 2 years owned is the story of steam.

I'm not OP, but can I kindly request for something too, user? May I please ask for YS VIII? Thanks very much and feel free to ignore my request if it's too much.

store.steampowered.com/app/579180/Ys_VIII_Lacrimosa_of_DANA/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127

Accept my invite you prick

fuck off andrew

Fuck u faget