What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRP9_RYEQ4Y
poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/local/central-dutchess/2017/10/04/poughkeepsie-man-charged-murder-following-shooting-trout-and-game-club/730551001/
floridaarmory.com/How-to-purchase-class-III.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're not pussy ass faggots like you?

We want to die.

The show must go on. Feel free to leave early but just remember there will be no readmittance.

yet you need to have 20+ guns to show how manly you are. also to show off you gargantuan penis.

Don't worry were ordering the "get killed by Muslim refugee" trucks for Europe now. We were converting our old one but you Eurocucks drive on the wrong side of the road had problems changing steering columns so we had to build from scratch.

very, very, very small penises

I'm with you on that. People that collect guns like that are fucking hoarders. If you want to protect yourself that's one thing... But 20 fucking guns for one person. Sheesh. I don't get the logic, it's just an obsession. Like stamp collecting.

Damn. This meme is really pedestrian. Step it up, newfags.

You do realize this is a rental service to only use in their facility, and that not just anyone can purchase a fully automatic weapon, right?

We're Americans. We think we're special because we exist.

heh

youtu.be/mRP9_RYEQ4Y

oldfag here

meme is good

I don't know but stricter gun laws mean less gun-related deaths.

They are a tad dumb cause they don't seem to grasp this.

Yes, because only criminals will have the guns.

Nothing. 330 million people, sometimes we get a crazy person who lashes out. Guess we should just burn the constitution over it.

>I don't know but stricter gun laws mean less gun-related deaths.

How much more strict do you want? You already have to go through a background check to buy a gun. Do you want me to have to go through 2 background checks or something?

I don't care about the gun deaths.
I want to know if this reduces the total number of deaths/crimes.
Of course there are fewer gun deaths you dumb fucking cunt, are you that mouth-breathing retarded that you need to assert that? Fewer guns, fewer crimes can involve guns.

But does that really reduce the overall number of crimes committed or does it just remove guns from those crimes?

$29 for 8 seconds of fun? i'm better off with a hooker.

See Brazil, Mexico and Honduras

>figures include suicides
Get the fuck out of here right now you dumb degenerate fucking asshole.

its a collecting hobby. I collect coins. Cant see how guns are different. Except I can't shoot my coins D:

Damnit I was supposed to see him in Toronto tomorrow night but he had to go and get all crippled on saturday and cancel a bunch of shows.

Shoot a fully automatic gun at a target. How would that not be fun?

>I'm 12 and I don't understand the appeal to the finely machined bolts and assemblies that comprise the actions of guns that can be anywhere between incredibly simple or overwhelmingly complex
>I'm 12 and I don't understand that surplus weapons have potentially fought wars, and hold a great deal of history
>I'm 12 and I don't comprehend hobbies outside of playing shitty annual AAA releases and sinking into a torpor every time there is a drought

>several pseudo-scientists have asserted, without evidence, a conclusion on a subjective phenomenon

Any word on what his old ass broke?

Sign always made me laugh when driving down the 5.

#NoGuns
EuroFags have no clue what theyre talking about

Not sure. I read online that he broke his leg but thats not official so who knows.

God damn I hate that fucking gif. That bitch has a punchable face

It's no different that anyone who collects anything.

If only these stupid politicians would ban murder.

We keep using the imperial system instead of converting to metric, and we keep sucking Israel's mutilated pecker. Then we thank them for it.

America is the autistic cousin of Europe.

I think that europeans, with fewer mass shootings this decade than USA this week, know a thing or two about gun control and its benefits...

We're too tolerant.

>Figures include homicides, suicides, accidental gun deaths, and firearm discharge with undetermined intent.
>firearm discharge with undetermined intent
>Gun-related deaths statistic includes firearm discharge that didn't result in death
Into the trash it goes.

That's fine, but what works there may not work here. Our laws and our culture are different, and the fallout from a ban would be not pleasant.

Enjoy your high bodycount truck rampages euroFag

but muh guns. What if aliens come down and shit?

Anyone who isn't a felon can purchase a fully automatic weapon.

There were a bunch of murders by gun yesterday.

Everyday in America, actually.

32 out of however many states there are don't require a background check at gun shows. You can just walk in with cash and be on your way with a nice new gun in 10 minutes.

Woah woah woah, what does age adjusted rates mean??

That's odd. We've been loosening gun laws for two decades and the murder rate is half of what it used to be.

pensises

hairy penines.

was meant for

When israel invades, you'll wish you had a gun.

Mostly black and hispanic gangbangers killing each other for sport in their "gun free" ghettos.

White people are never going to disarm themselves because the lesser races aren't capable of being civilized.

welcome to fantasy land

shut up, you.

There are mass shootings all the time in Europe.

There's too many and they're trying to reach a compromise that suits everyone. It's impossible.

They might have fewer gun crimes, but every day you hear about someone who ran a truck into a crowd or blew people up

This.

get rekt fgt

>What the fuck is wrong with Americans?
They exist.
The world would be more peaceful without that shithole called a "country" - a country without foundations, without culture, incapable of being united, based on the market of war and death, with liars, killers and pedophiles as leaders.

Well this one happened yesterday in a white majority upstate ny area, at the gun range actually. some old dude just popped his old lady in the head. intentionally kek

poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/local/central-dutchess/2017/10/04/poughkeepsie-man-charged-murder-following-shooting-trout-and-game-club/730551001/

It has to be made before 1986, you have to pass a background check, pay a 200$ tax, and they're extremely expensive, so no, anyone can NOT buy a full auto

this

>he world would be more peaceful without that shithole

Eh. Our military presence in Europe alone is the only thing keeping these quaint little countries from making war on each other, something they had been doing on a regular basis for about 2000 years before we showed up. Without the existence of the US, other powers would be on the march. Just look at how all it took was a weak leader like Obama and Russia starts taking new territory.

And?

No one said there aren't other murders, just that 80% of them are gang related.

Wow nice job insulting him and not his argument.

So, in other words, anyone who isn't a felon can buy a full auto.

>see massive truck come barreling down the street
>about to hit crowd of 50 people
>pull out gun and shoot truck
>truck is dead and I'm a hero
Yeah I can see how having a gun would help

>And?

Nothing you've said I generally disagree with, however the pic in is complete bullshit. Legally owned guns kill someone almost everyday in America.

There are 350 million people in this country and half a billion guns. Shit happens.

Guns are not going to be banned. Stop wasting precious bandwidth talking about something you know isn't going to happen. Also stop pretending that you care about public safety so much. Your interest in a gun ban is 100% about seeing the political team you cheer for score a point and having some action take place that pisses off the people cheering for the other team.

Thats not a problem caused by not having guns, thats a problem caused by letting any random sandnigger in the country.
How many mass shootings and terrorist attacks have been stopped in the US because a random pedestrian had a gun on them and saved the day? I can't think of one.

Yep it's true. 12,000 gun homicides in America per year, on average. Not a day goes by that that a legally owned firearm doesn't straight up murder someone.

>Gun-related deaths statistic includes firearm discharge that didn't result in death
Where does it say that? Learn to read nigger.

The thing is, liberals are mentally ill.

Despite the complete failure of the gun control movement in the '90s. Despite decades of losing at the state level. Despite the fact that they are the ones who made "assault weapons" the most popular rifles in the country. They actually believe they have a chance to ban guns.

Most of these people legitimately belong in rubber rooms.

No idea if that stat is correct, but that's 12,000 people who think it's ok to murder people. That's the problem that I see. I'd like a solution to that. Confiscating my weapons doesn't really solve that problem.

You also have to pass a background check and you can't be dirt poor and legally buy one. They're crazy expensive.

Just breathe air until the demons are gone
Just drink water until the demons are gone
Just dig earth until the demons are gone
Then we can burn fire forever
For the demons will have found their homeI wasn't ready boys arent supposed to do that it bled so much plungers arent dildos
Children's lives are sacred
Nah blah back sheep

>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating women's form accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women's for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would fuck her right in the pussy
>This is depiction of children having sex
>i have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
> no way whiteboi
Jist use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
Wow r34 gets me hards
>i love roleplaying
Whatever's healthy
>get help suicides never am option
Get help we love you
I support trump
Love
Trust
The bad guys cant beat us with those things
I need help
They have all the stuff

Are you fucking stupid? Most of the guns used in violent death were illegally purchased. Some Cops use thier guns to murder people to, should we take thier guns away?

>They actually believe they have a chance to ban guns.

Guy you were replying to here. Honestly I do not think the politicians are interested in banning guns at all. Having this as an active issue is valuable to all of them on both sides because it gets people riled up, donating, and voting.

Why do you chimps continuously inflate the numbers? Is it because you know you're losing or are you still reading old brady campaign propaganda.

There hasn't been 12,000 gun homicides in the US since the early '90s. There are barely 12,000 homicides total now. Probably less if the FBI ever gets around to updating their statistics.

If you have to lie to promote your political agenda and in such a fashion that a child with a smart phone can debunk you, why even bother?

Shut up, you

fuckin lost

>one mass shooting a few years ago
>all the time

Then there must be 85,000,007 gun owners - Just Sayin...

>thinking that words typed on an anime fap forum will change anyone's mind about anything.

Yeah dude, cmon. Have some respect. People died.

No, you have to possess a class 3 firearm dealers liscense to own an automatic weapon in florida. Dont generalize so much, fucktard.

Are we going to pretend it's common in America now?

blah blah blah, some right-wing bullshit, blah blah blah. And you´re right I don´t even care if civil american kill each other each and every day. But the "blah blah" is for the bullshit you write. You don´t even care for safety on your own, you just have the stupid idea that some one needs a MG to defend himself against a grizzly although the possibility to meet one is what 1:300000 and the chance to need it to shot down 1:3000000 (and yes the numbers are made up as your arguments are). Nobody needs a semi-automatic weapon and even in the case people are wearing smaller weapons they just gave some other armed person a reason to kill them and get away with another weapon. I know there are soooooo many examples when a gun owner protected ... BULLSHIT! round about 15.000 people killed by guns in 2016. And there are no 15.000 vids showing gun owners protecting someone. Most of them show how gun owners have been killed. And you are right I still don´t care, as I luckily live in a country where you think of the muslim bitches are on a berserk run but guess what: we still have fewer deads (359 murdered total 2016). And why? Because not every lunatic is allowed to cary a gun and we´ve 25 Millions of them in private possession.

Firearms are tools. Tools are given purpose by their operator. This is objective fact.

If you say you want to """ban all guns""" because some shitty people want to cause harm to others AND IN THE SAME FUCKING BREATH say that the dangers from automobiles, tobacco, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, fast food, ect are totally a-okay then your argument has no moral purpose and you truly do not care about lives lost, you just have a negative disposition toward guns.

Sort yourselves out.

>yet you need to have 20+ guns to show how manly you are. also to show off you gargantuan penis.

You know, I'm curious about something here. There seem to be a few of
you who have deemed themselves penis experts and I can only assume that
you are one of them seeing as you have made such a post. Since you are
such an aficionado of the penis and the sizes of them when it comes to
the types of firearms that one might or might not own, how exactly do
you determine what the firearm/penis size is? I mean does an average penis
qualify for a .22 single shot rifle or maybe a Derringer handgun and a
bigger wang get you a Red Rider BB gun while a smaller dangle score you a
larger caliber weapon? Or is there some other criteria that you use not
based on size vs caliber but size vs rate of fire? How many penises did you
study to arrive at your determination? Did you consider them while flaccid
or turgid? Was this done in person or were lots of pictures enough for you?
If in person did you hold them or was a good long look enough? One of the
guys I work with is in the market for a new handgun. Perhaps he could send
you a picture of his penis and you could tell him what would work best for
him. Let me know.

It happens every couple of months. That sounds pretty common to me

And? This old man would've hit her with a bat if he didn't have the gun. That's how crimes like this work.

60% of gun related deaths are suicides that would've happened with or without guns, of the remaining 40%, 80% of those are black on black type of shit. Of the remaining of that, it's actual legit cases of self defense.

No you don't.

Stop spreading your ignorance.

floridaarmory.com/How-to-purchase-class-III.html

>And you´re right

Yep. Bye.