New Celeb Thread- 18+

New Celeb Thread- 18+

Keep Ana coming please

Did this 18+ thing ever work?

Taylor posts here

>he mad cause of a 16 year old

Gosh, those pedophiles sure get angry quick, don't they.

hey cucks

>tfw will never fuck 18yo g

>He has to try and creep on under age girls because he's that pathetic

qt.foy user respects it

It's all yours, friend

They sure do, now I'm gonna have a nice fap to Keira.

why is she so perfect?

Do pedos just have that virgin rage?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from AHS and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel pledgie. Mwah! Smoochies

It's missing the apostrophe.

suck a dick, bitch
don't even know who you are

Who's this? More

>A man who likes adult women instead of kids is gay

Pedo stupidity everyone

>sex is better then worshiping dirty soles

Barbara Palvin

cuck me, Bella

How angry are you right now?
>All my Sup Forums friends are pedophiles just like me
>finds out they aren't
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeee why don't you fap to kids

Better kill yourself now

It's Babs and I agree more!

Jerk me?

Can't cuck you, if you don't have a penis anpn

Why don't redditor anti-pedos know how commas work?

Good god

I'm a virgin, and I find that offensive good sir.

Pls don't ruin my no fap october

She is near perfect

they can´t admit that they are sick and try to tell themselves that it is acceptable on Sup Forums, and then they get mad when you tell them it´s not

>anti pedos
You mean normal people? And you tried that joke last thread.

This must be back before she became a crack whore.

Wrong! Selena dirty soles are the best thing in the universe

>gay reddit spacing
>posting from a phone because gayness has crippled his brain to the point of not being able to maintain a desktop

HI I'M GEORGE ZIMMER THIS FLESHY FEATURE FORMERLY YOUR FIANCE FLOPS FASTENED TO MY PHALLUS CONDOM-LIKE FULLY ENGORGED FINISHED FINALLY A BURSTING BALLOON OF VISCERA SPEWING GULLET GLOOPING WHITE BILE UPON YOU WHILE MY MAMMOTH'S TUSK VENTRILOQUIZES HER MAW MOUTHING:
"You're gonna like the way you look. I know I do. I guarantee it. OR YOUR MOFL WILL DIE IN HIS SLEEP AT 03:37 AM CHRISTMAS DAY"

>e
I love Scarjo user, so fucking sexy

I now agree with this user. She is good clean and wholesome and hasn't been tainted by Hollywood YET. I'm sure we will be seeing her with a Nigger parasite attached to her soon though.

>everything that indicts me is a joke

This pretty much sums it up.

heyhey, almost didn´t see you

at least our waifu is safe in the warm embrace of the u.s. government.

i'd let her cuck me all day long! damn!

I agree trips, except for her face and body almost perfect

>If you don't like pedophiles, there's something wrong with you.

Time to kill yourselves.

Have you ever seen Keira when she's not been fixed up for an hour by some pro from Hollywood? She looks like a fucking dude and has the body of one too.

The CIA Gateway it means that much like string theorists, the CIA acknowledges that our physical reality is nothing more than a manifestation brought forth to something navigable, in the physical sense, by vibrational frequencies that seem to the flow of energy.
This isnt that difficult to comprehend if you have done your homework.
Your physical reality, like it or not, may be nothing more than a representative illusion layered over a more base existence that is nearly incomprehensible to most. Hate if you want but you yourself aren't really making sense. You're just spewing pejoratives in a nonsensical manner in an attempt to stop analytical thought processes while providing no evidence as to how these claims are unfounded, outside of ego based personal attacks that is. Stop appealing to emotion. Relax and let go a little. No need to be so uptight. No need to try and dictate. Be constructive in your reasoning and form a comprehensible argument instead of trying to shut down discussion of subject matter that somehow offends you through mere existence alone. I know knew concept can be scary but at very least it's a neat thought experiment, which is completely healthy. Run the gamut and think a little instead if being reactionary with your responses. By the way. Schizophrenic retardedness; Is that even English?

Once you go black you can't go back.

Barbara Palvin

Time to confess your heresey.

All those big black cocks on that boat!

Even Sup Forums hates pedos lol. Just kill yourselves.

Just stop with all this bullshit talk and post celebs you idiots...THIS IS A CELEB THREAD NOT A RE LESSON.

Everyone agrees pedos are the worst. Someone who goes after children is the lowest form of scum.

This is Sup Forums, not a non-shitposting board.

That sounds fun :)

Gay Jews are worser than pedos.

ty for posting celebs now dillon

there used to be Hansen vs predator threads on Sup Forums and the pedos would go in there and start whining.

Everyone just laughed at them lol.

Yes...yes your virginity is seeping through my screen.

cheers mate

This thread is full of pic related

>Sup Forums
>the most reddit board on the site