Why mods delete always ass thread???

Why mods delete always ass thread???
ASS THREAD!!!

Great butt. Post more.

Somebody dumped a bunch if this butt last night I thought it was pretty damn good

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
permalenkeembedrapporter

Because they can't be arsed about your irrelevant desires.

yes her name is mel.

Call me summer but never heard of her

its okay not sure if op/oc is still active but he posted alot of her

Because thats where girls braaaaapp from and its disgusting

> a girl's perfect ass disgusts you

Hahahahahaha

Look at this faggot

More of either?

Looks amazing. Let's get those pants down.

0/10

Actually worst ever.

reminds me of my ex gf

Asian? Moar

who cares about mods wtf.

silly putty / 10

I would hit that ass with the force of a thousand suns, and nut straight into her, to breed more like her

>Why mods delete always ass thread???
wat

Your little dick wouldn't help let the mounds of crusty, sweaty, folded decaying tissue

This

More?

Can't believe you being so autist to write such a lot of random shit every time

he is right. ass is disgusting. tits however are beautiful. men can have ass like women. only real women however can have big natural tits.

tits > ass

Dump them all, user, I need to nut to a real ass in here

>ass is disgusting
ass is the original tits, look it up

My favourite ass

Gf moar?

do not care. shit comes out of ass. huge giant asses are nigger shit as well.

Now that's what I call cushin' for the pushin'

Wwyd

Asses have more of a tear drop shape from the profile. Implants most likely.

Yes

Postan asses for the ass god

Ass

Also Ass

Where's the rest? How much more is there? Got more spread ass?

More ass

I can confirm 100% not implants. I know her irl

Ugly guys trying to rationalize their ugly women...

Bitch with huge deformed ears has amazing blowjob handles. Okay user. Okay. Keep selling it.

Anime ass

>Ugly guys trying to rationalize their ugly women...
Your tears are delicious, keep hating what I love, more for me then

lmao how about body hygine my dude

Would 'live' with my nose and tongue stuck deep in her anus between them soft cheeks

This

white men should not be liking huge asses. that is nigger tier preference. real white men like big boobs.

I do

Ass

Would die a painful but quick death.

>white men should not be liking huge asses. that is nigger tier preference. real white men like big boobs.

> should
> should
Mfw, I don't care what you want

This is very texturally satisfying

>somehow this is about race
uuuuhhh ok then...you seem normal...

What the fuck am I looking at...

>white men should...

You should sterilize yourself

>Would die a painful but quick death
This is a rather delicious death for my taste

I'm a sucker for big mounds/cunts