BREAKING NEWS DOCTORS REMOVE HIV 1 GENE OUT OF ANIMALS

DUE TO EXTREME RESEARCH THEY ARE CLOSER TOO CURING AIDS IN HUMANS
rt.com/usa/343841-hiv-cure-animals-dna/

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/second-chinese-team-reports-gene-editing-in-human-embryos-1.19718
technologyreview.com/s/601235/chinese-researchers-experiment-with-making-hiv-proof-embryos/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3531445/Chinese-fertility-doctors-experiment-making-genetically-modified-HIV-proof-human-embryos.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UuYeQBpde0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

AIDS is the cure.

it rids us of sodomites and drug users

Why would they ever do this? We need more nigger population control not less

>rt

HIV isn't even caused by a gene dumbass. Even if it was, HIV is not the problem. Even if it was there are 3 types of HIV.

>rt

But sodomy and drugs are fun!

Good for AIDstonia, I guess.

No one is paid to shill for Hillary. It is a lie perpetrated by Republican think tanks to sway people

Celebrate AIDS!

Nice original shitpost new zealand

Welp time to join bareback anal orgies

Nothing good will come out of this.

>Implying other countries are not on the verge of curing HIV for good

nature.com/news/second-chinese-team-reports-gene-editing-in-human-embryos-1.19718
technologyreview.com/s/601235/chinese-researchers-experiment-with-making-hiv-proof-embryos/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3531445/Chinese-fertility-doctors-experiment-making-genetically-modified-HIV-proof-human-embryos.html

>implying the chinese aren't going too fuck that up and end up making a monster.

call me when japan starts doing this and i will listen

youtube.com/watch?v=UuYeQBpde0Y If anyone feels like watching something disturbing.

Don't care since I am not a nigger, druggie or a butt pirate.

Come back when they cure some form of cancer.

Yet here you are spreading it

>cure the only thing that keep the degenerates in check

Just why, leave aids be if you get that shit i cuz you fucking deserve it.

We'll always have antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea. At least that shit makes you infertile eventually.

You know without the HIV the niggers will start growing in numbers at an more exponential rate right?

>niggers have AIDS in massive quantities
>expect AIDS to cull off niggers
>niggers just make 4x more children to compensate

we need more than a disease to kill off the niggers, we need to take that into our own hands.

Fuck you.
Russians are the aids bearers not estonians. If anything aids needs to be more deadly so the degenerates get removed faster.

>CLOSER TOO CURING AIDS IN HUMANS
Niggers on the other hand are on their own.

So they finally got the niggers dick out of the monkey? Fascinating, science never ceases to amaze me

this will just create super aids

lol whats going to happen is they will patent it and sit on it for money.

We will remember this is as the starting gun for when the world turned black

>Get rid of aids
>Niggers still breed at 4x the rate

>Implying AIDS is related to HIV
>Implying AIDS isn't man made and doesn't already have a cure

OP where were you the last three months.

At least six teams tried to use CRISPR/Cas9 tech to remove certain DNA-inserted HIV sequences from human cells (in vitro). They did managed to remove the sequences and everybody was happy. All those six teams published their results in various scientific magazines but I won't post them because it's too late here and I'm tired.

CRISPR/Cas9 itself is new-ish technology (2012) which allows you to cut the DNA in the exact points you want to if you have the template in RNA attached to the Cas9 protein, so if you for example, have the sequence for the melanin gene you "only" need to write it in RNA and then attach to the Cas9 protein, then somehow put the protein inside a cell and then you have this cell and all the direct descendants modified without the melanin gene. The work you need to do this is at least 1.000.000 times more difficult than it reads so no, it's not that easy to do.

However, they realized two things shortly after publishing those papers (2 months ago or so):
-First, as CRISPR/Cas9 is not 100% eficient (because even if it the DNA is cut the cell itself will repair it's genome) they cannot risk toying with HIV until the technology is more safe.
-Second, the virus mutates so fast it changes the targeted sequences, thus evading being removed completly. Even if the CRISPR/Cas9 eficiency could be extremly high a newly mutated (and because of that immune) virus will continue infecting cells.

TL;DR: It's possible to remove any sequence in DNA with CRISPR/Cas9, from genes to random inserted junk, including HIV, but the efficiency is ~20% so it has risks. Also the virus mutates so fast the technique, as is now, is already obsolete.

Notify me when it's a disease worth find a cure for. Like cancer.

Japan always does everything perfectly