Why do black people complain about how poor they are when they all have the newest IPhone or Samsung and eat unhealthy...

Why do black people complain about how poor they are when they all have the newest IPhone or Samsung and eat unhealthy, expensive junk food?

as much as i'd like to jump on this stereotype with you, those people exists in all races

White chavs do the same here in Britain they live in council owned houses claim benefits and buy all the latest shit and never go to work but still think they have a right to complain

my friend's girlfriend is like $40,000 in debt and still spends money like crazy every week. she's white

Because they'll be cool among their poor friends

I get that other races do it, but from my experience it's mostly them. And hell, why does anyone fucking do it??

Why do certain white people do nothing but talk about black people?

>but from my experience
aka sitting at home and shitposting on the internet.

When the chimps get fucking loose in the zoo, you can be damn sure I'll be talking about it until they're caged again.

>Why do poor people complain about how poor they are when they all have the newest IPhone or Samsung and eat unhealthy, expensive junk food?

Sentence still works.

Because spending money on important shit allows you to feel like you’re a top-tier authoritarian big dog who can do whatever you please, which fabricates the illusion that their existence matters.

It’s a coping mechanism for insignificance.

niggers =! people

/thread

Or:
>Why do poor people complain about how black they are when they all have the newest IPhone or Samsung and eat unhealthy, expensive junk food?
Or even:
>Why do black people complain about how black they are when they all have the newest IPhone or Samsung and eat unhealthy, expensive junk food?
Poors and blacks love some complaining.

>ayyyy jamal where did you get the new bling
>yo dawg I just bought it last week and shiiieeeeet
>whoa dude how is your rent and savings tho
>dat white men has to give me gibs ima baby daddy nao

That way they distance themselves of the rock bottom class. The ironic thing is that just that behavior keeps them in the bottom class, but at least they've got a gucci bag for hundrets of bucks.
Also $WAG.

And you don't see that ending up at an desaster at some point?
Also:
Whats the deal with people who spend that much money they don't have?

I doubt you live around them, although now you'll probably claim you do. You're probably some faggot with nothing better to do except sit around and talk about them.

yo black nigga

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS