Alright Sup Forums you just discovered a genie and get 3 wishes. only rule is you can't wish for more wishes

Alright Sup Forums you just discovered a genie and get 3 wishes. only rule is you can't wish for more wishes.

EVERYTHING ELSE is allowed.

Mine would be
1-superman like powers
2-infinite knowledge
3-a watch that can stop, reverse, and fast forward time

be the little loli
immortal
death to all genies

1) To be in an ideal romantic relationship with the woman of my desires.

2) To have the desired physical and mental attributes I desire (enhanced intelligence, speed, charisma, strength, etc).

3) The power to instantly heal people (and myself) back to perfect health (even from the brink of death).

Wish for more Genies.

I like your immortality work around, in case you get tired of living.

1. To have a "load menu" to any moment in my life that has passed.
2. To be able to slow the rate of time.
3. To be able to answer any question i ask myself.

1) No more Niggers
2) No more Spics
3) A can of Pepsi

it's supposed to be coke, you ass turd.

ruger mk iv
shota bf
nintendo switch

1. Beeing invincible -> Beeing the universe.
2. Having the power to manipulate time space and quantum strings.
3. No more spics, niggers, gays and jews.

You wasted trips, on spics? You need to get rid of the jews you assclown.
> Niggers at least can be slaves.

1. a genie like ability to grant and remove wishes, but only for myself (only if I want that wish granted or removed)
2. a cheesecake
3. another cheesecake

Then I could just do whatever I wanted forever, or not forever, depending on my preference.

By shota bf, do you mean a loli bf?
> I'm not trying to be dumb, I'm just not use to the terms yet.
> inb4 newfag.

shota is just a word for male loli unless im mistaken

I would wish for op to die violently

and repeatedly

i wish to get everything i ask for
i wish for genies to be my wish cucks
i wish to restart as a girl

ezpz

1) The ability to know whatever happens a day in the future whenever I want to
2) Unlimited healing ability, reversing wounds and even death while restoring youth at my will
3) Possessing knowledge and comprehension of theory required to make a faster than light drive that uses a reasonable amount of energy.

1) Humanity should become much more logical, not 100% but maybe 95% compared to todays average.
2) Humanity doesn't get wiped out in the near future for some shit reason we can't do anything about.
3) The concept of heaven becomes reality - depending on what the dying person wishes for, but limited in the way that communication and interaction with the dead remains impossible.

>be the little loli
If you keep your knowledge and mind, would you seduce older men...?

Jesus how new are you?

You want infinite knowledge, only the human brain has a capacity

1- no genie can harm me knowingly or unknowingly
2- no backlash from wishes i ever make unless that is my explicit wish(ie i am immortal and wish to die)
3- infinity more genie lamps who when rubbed will grant me 3 wishes like it did

i now have infinite wishes where i can never be harmed by them unless i want it and genies cannot do anything to oppose me and stop this cycle

If I can't then I'd wish for something or someone that would grant me unlimited wishes
I think that still counts because I'm not directly wishing for more wishes, but instead I'm making someone/something do the wish for me and they wish it instead, and ofc they will follow all my commands

1. The ability to prolong my and others' lifespans indefinitely, if I so desire.
2. Abundant monetary wealth, viewed as legal by world government
3. The innate ability to manipulate others to do my sexual desires.

1. Crucify all peeps who post yiff in yiff threads on Sup Forums
2. Be not fat
3. Live somewhere else that doesn't have nearly as much niggers

sweet so like..

1-superman like powers

because you're so strong, you break shit all the time without even trying. you once met the mayor and ripped off his hand when he tried to shake your hand. when you walk, you leave craters of your footsteps. etc.

2-infinite knowledge

you're so caught up in your knowledge that everything seems puny to you. humans are ants, no one can relate to you because you know everything.

> 3-a watch that can stop, reverse, and fast forward time

but you still age the same...

1 sex
2 weed
3 sex

thank you, Cracked

1. The ability to prolong my and others' lifespans indefinitely, if I so desire.

again. you may live infinite but your body still gets old, your muscles weak. its a miracle of science the doctors tell you and because you're such an invalid, your relatives given the state the right to give you feed tubes to keep you alive.

2. Abundant monetary wealth, viewed as legal by world government

unfortunately because of the huge shift in money to you, the world goes into an chaos. a world war starts where money becomes useless.

3. The innate ability to manipulate others to do my sexual desires

you get bored of the daily orgies and sexual perversions. your penis gets calloused from the continual use. you start getting into sadomasochistic behavior, inflicting pain on women first..then men, then animals, children. it all becomes a blur to you. you see their suffering and start desiring it, asking them to beat you. one of your slaves takes it too far and beats you to death..

I can make all my wishes into one.
Omnipotence
If I have to make the other two
A lifetime supply of ben & Jerry's, and perfect shits that slide out nice and easy.

You're gay.
and a stoner.
Can't debuff this much more.

Have my dream body
Be smarter
Be less socially akward

1. Fix my hearing
2. Fix my teeth
3. Fix my spine

The last one was the best fucking wish I have ever heard, why didn't I think of that?

Djinns would most likely kill you not grant wishes

1 the word fligooly is interchangable with the word wish.

2 in your statement about wishing for more wishes, only the concept of wishing with the word wish applies.

3 fligooly infinite fligoolys

You are a malnourished anorexic in the middle of the ocean

1 no wishes have negative consequences
2 no rules for wishing
3 infinite wishes

the ability to grant myself wishes with no limitations on what I can wish for