Look at this retarded nigger

look at this retarded nigger
just look

That nigger dicipline

They both look pretty retarded to me but hey what do I know im just a retard of a different kind

We need a new Holocaust.

what do they mean by " is he a L or W " ?

im sure he will get shot by police in a couple months and im sure they will say he wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin

saving this image for that day
also
this

win or loss

Tell him to his face oh wait you won't coz you're a white nerd like 90% of Sup Forums

>spoiled, rich, dumb uneducated
and the
>how can i be different in the pop business
>tattoos anne frank on his nigger face holding up a gun

nigger culture

spot the nigger itt

Looks like lil peep's friends are playing airsoft. What's the big deal?

he smells like a stupid nigger

Riiight. And a gun is a true test of courage

I see you speak nigger! Great; can you help me with this? I keep hearing blacks say Monica all the time. I can give some examples - "what's up Monica, trying go eat some KFC?" Or "Let's go some some crack Monica!". It's usually male blacks saying it to other male blacks.

Anne franck on the face

Haha found the salty devils

So original

>tell him to his face
>anne frank on his niggerface

If you dont blame both of them for being degenerates then it is you who are the degenerate niggers

why is this disgusting tattoo and missing teeth trend a thing? seriously wtf is this? is it cool now to get some garbage tattood on your fucking face? jesus christ, fucking kids these days. This is what modern day 16 year olds are up to.

someone should replace anne frank with hitler and post it

Here we go. Bringing up race again

nigger here. Most of us hate faggots like this.

they look like pretty well rounded individuals to me, whats the problem?

OP here....it hurts me that you called yourself the N word lol.......unsarcastically

Definitely not a Facebook video. I would use Facebook if it weren't for my insatiable addiction to fapping to clothed girls I'm 'friends' with. my beta 4 inch white cawk will never be at peace like the souls of child molesters. Hoo Ikr but it's cool they are only racist because they are jealous bait

Anne frank was a black women

these reprobates are going places.... like to the county clink

Lol looks like carl from shameless

I'll take a number 4

I knew satan was a nigger