What is Sup Forums's opinion on hiring a prostitute?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on hiring a prostitute?

you have given up as a man. If you have to pay for sex, then you are nothing.

Perfectly fine if she oooks like op’s

Best. Hobby. Ever.

Don't listen to that bullshit

Do what you wanna do OP. Some guys simply find more joy in fucking a prostitute

Have another, friend

There's definitely a point of diminishing returns. Hooking up with really hot girls is awesome but you don't really think about it after a while. It basically doesn't add anything to the sex except for the first several times. I'd rather fuck 2 6/10s than a 10/10.

If you have have to. You can easily pick up cocks on craigslist for free though.

It's crap, user. I hadn't had a ride in 2 years and it made me feel worse.

Good luck. I doubt you can pay her enough.

Overpriced as shit. Unless you're ballin with money and just partying

$100 apparently. Should i? Im a 20 yo virgin. I want this but i dont want my first to give me aids

do it faggot

aids will only kill you once, but a coward dies 1000 deaths

It's worth, be smart, be clean, and don't eat just get eaten.

Also shit should be Legal imo, alot of money in prostitution alot of jobs, both on the maintenance side and actual prostitution side.

No regrets

Proper regulated girls won't do anything without a rubber anyway, so (almost) nothing to worry about. pro-tip: go for 30 minutes at least and maybe have a beer before to relax.

it depends what you mean by anything

most will do bbbj

Back in 08 when I was in HS I found out my friend was a prostitute, a friend mentioned it to me when he said he saw her in the corner one day, so he assumed, i invite her over one day to hang out just me and her, she thought it was a date, but I then showed her it was not. Told her I would pay for her school lunch everyday till graduation as long as I can have my way with her after school all the time. It worked :) yeah she was not my friend after that.

Stationed in Korea and fucked a juicy girl from Uzbekistan with no condom. Put one on when I fucked her in the ass though. No aids, no clap, no herpes, no STD what-so-ever, no regrets.

true, in my experience in the more clean and official places like in the netherlands even bbbj is no option, while in a more run down area of e.g. spain she will suck without even asking if you want a condom. dpends on sympathy i guess, that's why you pick the 6/10 rather than the 10/10 (which know they're 10s mostly).
Anyhow, just wanted to calm OP down, hard to catch any serious stuff if you just use a condom. Shower before, wash hands afterwards and maybe don't finger her ass ;)

strikes me as pretty disgusting; not even considering the potential to get arrested. just fuck bar sluts instead. just as easy, cheaper, and no legal risk.

Would it still be prostitution if it was offered by a friend? Girl in pic said that i can fuck her for $100 and can cum inside. Thing is, i am a virgin and dont have experience in sex. She did tell me that we can do it many times and she can teach me techniques

Much cheaper and safer than marriage.
And you can sleep comfy af when nobody pulls the blanket off.

>$100
>cum inside
Enjoy your AIDS

Whatever it is, it sure as hell is not illegal in my country. You prude murrican fuck!

Don't do it!
She wants child support after she fucked you over

Double double dubs in this thread, true knowledge is shared here

I go down to Tijuana Mexico and get prostitutes all the time. Something about making these dark skinned desperate rats fuck and suck you for $20 is just hilarious and makes ya feel great

Understood. Thank you for the advice! So wrap it. Does cumming on her body lower the chance of a pregnancy? Or should i stay strapped so there is no chance?

Dude Allen Iverson bought hookers and he's more of a man than all of Sup Forums