So I was in Amsterdam not long ago, and the weed sucked ass. How can you even be proud of that?...

So I was in Amsterdam not long ago, and the weed sucked ass. How can you even be proud of that?? I had to pay at least double the price of my regular dealer, just to get something that actually got me high.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18j0zBZ0gtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Define "sucked ass" in terms of absolute THC content, because asses sucked per zip is not an objective metric.

This is supposed to be the weed capital of western Europe, I have a hard time believing you. What about concentrates?

Its a tourist attraction you dumb fuck.

Either your tolerance is fucked or you went to the wrong coffee shops.

Prague weed ia 10 times better then Amsterdam

Eh i think it's probably that. Used to smoke around 100grams of hash every month. Amsterdam was supposed to be the bye bye to that much weed, but what a letdown

As i said yeah i could get concentrates and stuff that got me high, but damn it was pricy, and most of the shops sold "good weed", but it wasnt.

It's the Disneyworld of marijuana. Of course it's overpriced and shit-tier. Amsterdam is a meme created by Quentin Tarantino.

amersterdam is only viewed as having excellent weed by people who have no weed at home. Its overrated as fuck/way overblown how good it is. You would find way better for cheaper domestically in OR/CO/WA/CA.

I love the Dam but not for the quality of weed. It's a whole experience dude, and in all my travels Amsterdam is probably the best walking around town I've been to. In both its design and how pedestrians are prioritised (bicycles>pedestrians>ox carts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vehicles).

If the only reason you went to the Dam was to get high with the fuck did you get off your couch.

Hey hey, i didn't say that
I fell in love with the city. Loved the nature everywhere. Went into a park, and wild rabbits and all different kind of animals were there. Amazing place! Only talking about the weed here tho

any1 got any tips for first time grower

Agree with you 100%. Love the city, the whole country is awesome. The people are friendly as hell too. I’d live there in a heartbeat

Kys

depends how much you've read really but do your research and you should be good, growing weed is easy but growing good weed is harder. Just stick to a guide and you should have some good stuff depending on your setup.

Also don't forget to train your plant in some way before flowering (toping, FIMing, manifolding, etc) to improve your yields, I personally manifold my plants and love the results.

>100grams of hash every month

this. and google

I got a tip for ya boy come get it

>not injecting a kilo of crystal THC into your veins everyday

Is this normal it's all dank

>you went to the wrong coffee shops
bingo

Indoor or outdoor?

I guess it was alot, but not compared to some of my freinds, damn they can smoke.

indoor

Setup??

interestingly, its not just the thc you get used to, its all the impurities that you get used to as well. if you go from smoking lots of plant matter, and all the junk carcinogens that go with it, then go to smoking pure thc oil itll seem weird because your used to smoking so much garbage with it

a pot, under a halogen light. I know i need more shit. but can it work with just this?

Im also gonna get a 5 gallon pot.

dude get a 250w ballast at least or something, halogen isn't gonna yield for shit.

aight. thanks mate

thats cuz ya bought tourist weed=shit overpriced quantity over quality stuff.
thats like complaining the mcd in amstrrdam isnt as good as your local favourote restaurant

Just about to start my own grow. Bought 120 x 120 (4 x 4 i think)
My setup is
600w HPS + ballast
220/280 m3 ventilation + carbon filter
Gonna buy a little fan when i put the seeds in
Bought some light mix, and fertilizer for veg and bloom phase

Don't know if i need anything else?

what size pots? how many plants do you plan on planting?

I paid $40 for this, did I get ripped off?

Yeah i've bought some Original Amnesia Autoflower, and I plan on maybe putting them in 12l pots. So im not sure how many I should plant. And Ive not decided how many hours of light ill give them, im thinking maybe 20/4

Looks good man. It'll give you a blast when you smoke it!

Do.
Not.
Over.
Water.

This.

thanks bru

Got an air cooled reflector as well, as i didn't want to worry about the temperature from a 600w hps

Take a fucking break

you could fill a 4x4 with a decent amount of 12L pots, figure some room inbetween them but you could say do a SOG setup with like 12+ autos. time wise I honestly don't know for autoflower, I like growing from seed personally.

also ya you way overdrenched the fuck outa that, now your plant is basically suffocating.

autoflower don't get too big, so you're looking at about 1 per sq ft. Pot size seems fine.

I know to wait until its completely dry and then water near the root, then when in the flowering stage water the edges. I only watered the soil once before germinating.

Yeah they're supposed to grow really fast, which is why I chose to do them for my first time grow. Going to grow some of the classics next. Which strains do you recommend? If I want to get a really good sativa high.

Autoflower should be labeled time to harvest but know that it's a little bit marketing for who has the fastest and you'll go over by a week or two.

you definitely want to keep the soil relatively moist but just dont drown it completely. In veg after the seedling phase you want to see a bit of run off when you water. Don't drown your plant but dont starve it of water either. I usually water every 2 - 3 days, in 10 gal pots I give roughly about a gallon of water to my plants from late veg - harvest. In gallon pots when they are young its about an 1/8th of a gallon.

A big reason also not to over water is it makes relative humidity rise increasing your chance of mold depending on your grow situation.

Watering near the edges makes the water run down the inside of the pot and drain out the bottom.

You should only water when the pot is light enough to suggest the plant has used all the water.

I'm running smart pots next time.

The weed is better at the dispensaries in the US IMO. They have better selection and the weed can be stronger if that's what you're looking for.

I'm personally in the same boat and am trying to find good sativa strains that I like, so far I've grown AK-47 which was a very hearty and easy to grow strain that yielded a lot, I harvested it a tad early (about mid way through week 7) and got some great THC-a laden buds. If you like that kind of thing harvesting a little early (like 50/50 clear/milky trichs) can be nice.

I read a litte about smart posts. What exactly is the benefit? Do you get a higher yield or is it to make it easier to control in some way?

how about u quit being a degenerate and dont drink/smoke ?

Get the fuck outta here. Wasting my life is my right, if I want to.

I once got my hands on some amazing white widow, and im thinking of trying that. Or maybe some lemon haze, goddamn that taste is amazing

The pot dries out better so it's harder to over water, the roots grow out from the center instead of growing down and around the outside of the pot which keeps it from getting root bound.

You end up using more water though, since more dries out instead of getting used, so if you're using added nutes instead of something like a living soil then you'll use more of those nutes.

Agree with not drinking. also dont smoke. make THC tea. You'll sleep like a king, kill all the pain. wake up fresh. and dont consume THC before you're 18. or better 25.

I see, the roots looks much better!

And since i haven't bought my pots yet, i think ill buy those instead. Thanks mate

How much yield is there in male plants? And is the quality worse or the same as females? Do males produce seeds?

the haze strains from what I've read are indica dominant, white widow is a classic sativa though. I was thinking about trying some UK cheese strains because they seem like they are high in terpene content but all the ones I've seen so far have been indica dominant. I would love to find a really fast flowering and pungent sativa I could make good rosin out of.

Males don't make smokable buds or seeds, so there is no yield unless you want pollen.

male plant = hemp = no thc

if you expose males to females they seed which is not what you want.

that doesnt even look like weed LOL

Are you saying I got ripped off?

I'm not really against it but THC will not help your sleep at all, it will just make falling asleep easier.

Yeah but i think the lemon haze is mostly sativa. Just read about it, they're actually 70/30 sativa/indica. Once got my hands on some incredibly good lemon haze as well, and damn, that was a good high

dont listen to him light it all on fire and stand around huffing the smoke

exactly. It takes me 30 min usually to fall asleep. its also a great stress reliever

ya hybrids are great and you never really see very many high sativa or high indica strains anymore, I'll look into it.

Some study or something just came out saying it actually causes insomnia.

youtube.com/watch?v=18j0zBZ0gtw

that really doesn't suprise me, I stopped using it for sleep a long time ago. If anything I would rather use straight CBD/CBN things but I've found kratom is all around much better for sleep.

Alright I'll try that, thanks.

Sometimes falling asleep easier is much preferred

try kratom you will fall asleep easy and actually get a really goodnights rest/REM sleep, just dont make a habit out of it.

But i think any strain growed properly is going to be way better than what you buy from somebody on the street

depends where you live

True that, but almost no matter where, the ones producing the hash/weed is probably going to try and maximize quantity, not quality. Since more weed almost always means more money

also kind of depends, you can definitely make more with quality over quantity in some (but obviously not all) markets, take how expensive dabs on the east coast are. You can really charge a premium for a clean/pure/potent product and make more than selling regular stuff. It sets you apart in a market with no other product like that and you will end up with repeat business.

I got a shitty bag of weed, therefore all of the weed in the entire country must suck...

...Stoner logic

hash have got way more thc content than weed, gl hf bro.

remember to wear eye protection when looking at the light

try being a better weed snob and pick out better drugs. Or know when to spot shitty/shady shit.

If you think i only smoked one bag, you're sadly mistaken

Anyone has an idea what strain this is ?
sometimes when i wanna smoke i just take my dad a bud and get high but always wondered what kind of weed he had.also can't be crap weed gets me high as fuck

weed is still not avaible in store so i can't get that amazing bomb stuff even though i think it is bomb

I've got dank medical now if you do like 6-10 hits you'll pass the fuck out. You can't get it in bud though so I can't really use any of my glass.

ITT: a guy who have smoked all the weed available in amsterdam and america, and is now giving helpful insight

DUDE WEED KEKLMAO

If anyone tells you a strain for this, they're lying. Can't tell by the picture without description of taste or smell or if its sativa or indica dominant...