>attracted to twinks with big cocks
>obsessed with gf sharing and cucking
>have to resist telling my fuck buddy's and gfs about this fetish :(

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm gonna cave soon. I usually just imagine that my ex gf's were fucked by my big cocked friend during sex. I wanna try it in a non serious relationship. Probs will destroy it but whatever I wanna eat my girls pussy while a hung twink destroys her.

Last bump where my cucks at? :(

Pffft fine

I'm bi and have ran train on my wife multiple times with my friend. She loves all the attention and watching me and my buddy fuck each other. Were all under 25 ;)

Lucky. I'm young 19 I really just wanna have kinky mmf and ffm sex. I'd love to to cuck and share my girl. Sloppy seconds and spit roasting looks so yummy. I'd want someone my age with a monster cock to destroy her.

We've also had group sex me, my wife and another couple. We all took turns with each other. God I'm getting worked up just talking about it lol. I love men and women so does my wife and we both love fucking soooo it worked out well. We just fucked someone your age like 3 months ago so its not so unlikely for ya. She was a little whore lol.

I just want a girl who likes me enough to swap but not to fuckbehind my back

Who's this po rn star damn

I mean it's only fair to let her fuck whoever she wants if you can
and thats Veruca James

The idea of fucking other guys' gfs is hot af.

Cucked her bf

Opinions of Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

I feel exactly the same way OP.

Into femdom too however. Wish I knew how to make it a reality

>however
I mean, femdom and getting cucked seem to go together pretty well.

>be beautiful, skinny boi with six-and-a-half inches of heat
>cucked someone ten years my senior (probably had more money)
>have never felt the need to establish sexual dominance; all partners have simply rendered unto it

Yea, and as we speak and seem as enemies, we are yet friends, and I accept into my bosom your warmth and give freely of mine.

Amen, OP. Discretion is my sole export. We could get in touch.

>inb4 six isn't big
>keep searching then

You type like a pretentious faggot.

Yea probs a virgin

nice

How much of a slut is she?

This much?

got her tits out on a pic?
anything with a white dick?

lol

got more tits?

What is the appeal of getting cucked, honestly?

If it doesn't appeal to you, you're not a cuck. But bulls like it. It's free pussy basically

Bulls like it? If you're into fucking cows, then I guess yeah it must be great.

Funny, but they're not all fatties. True, a lot are fat cows, and usually fat/ugly guys fuck those. But there's all ranges of attractiveness when it comes to cuck couples

But seriously, is it the thrill of like sharing your gf with another man? Is it because you get to be in the same room next to two other people fucking? What is it?

I dunno, I'm not a cuck. I just like banging their gf's/wives

she demoted her bf to roommate for this dick. That's his couch

Found out recently my gf fucked another guy a few months back

Story?

That, I get. I meant for people who actually get a kick out of watching someone else bang their gf/wife.

So... she was living with her bf and then broke up with him to fuck the other dude?

In my experience, they like to watch it live or later on video to play out their fantasies. After it happens, they usually end up separating, but a few actually make it a continuing part of their relationship

yea she just pretended they were roommates even tho he only moved in under pretense of it being a relationship. after hearing us fuck every day and "accidentally" being sent sexts about my dick he moved out pretty fast, think that was her plan