Tfw woke up at 1 PM

>tfw woke up at 1 PM
>tfw ate beans, peas, almonds, cashews, and a tall glass of vegetable juice for breakfast
>tfw made a pot of coffee and put it into the fridge to drink chilled later on
>tfw doing some casual day-drinking while relaxing on a lovely Wednesday afternoon
>tfw living the NEET life to the fullest

How is your day going, pitiful wage slave cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBiOx3pKZAc&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=DiBF3RDY8gU&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=BBiOx3pKZAc&t=

i have to assume from the complete and utter lack of responses that the wage-day is going PREEEETTY badly
not that i expected anything else

I want to go NEET. I have had seizures in the past but they are controlled with medication.
Could I still get me some NEET bucks or would they tell me to get my ass back to work?
USA, btw.

there's no safety net in the NEET life bro
that's the whole point
if you're worried about being a slave to medical insurance and the pharmceudical corporations, then NEET life is not for you

Well, I AM going to take my anti seizure medicine, there's no doubt about that. I just wonder if I would qualify for disability since I don't have seizures on the medicine.
I'll just talk to my doctor at my next appointment.

Nah today is good. Got up did an hour cardio at the gym this morning, showered , at work by 7am. Did various tasks and made an online conference , ducked out for lunch came back, got a couple more things off the list. Ducked out to pick up some tools, off the clock early. Personal tasks this afternoon. An hour and a half at the gym cardio and lifting . Sleep for 5 hours ,back in tonight for a 12 hour shift will go home early tomorrow.
Feels good

nah. no one cares about this shit thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=DiBF3RDY8gU&t=

>sleep for 5 hours
wagecucks actually, unironically think this is okay

if you're used to it, it's okay.

i'd know.

It is okay if you aren't weak

woops, triggered a wagie

Right there with you.

Went to bed at 10 last night, got up at 445 to hit the gym before work. Got to work at 7 and got everything rolling here. Got our production day online and have just been babysitting the machines mostly.

I have a script reading later since I got cast in a show in community theater, so I get to see a bunch of my theater friends too.

Not bad for $31/hr.

No, just killing time no good threads atm (including this one) I just like to laugh
At people

You do theater? Nice ! I take pictures of people doing shows and such. No actual talent myself tho.
Sounds like work is going smooth user. I'm envious. Our HR keeps hiring people without any actual job experience and the fuckers keep breaking things.
>mfw one of these goes ballistic claiming it's broken and I walk up and flip a switch saying
>see this? It's the on switch

I unironically think that all of that just sounds awful

/thread

Faggot.

I have to deal with a bunch of machistas who turn stupid and don't know what happened the moment they break something. They're behaving today though.

And yeah, Theater is great. Fun to meet people, hone skills and possibly even land some side gigs. already done a few film spots for indie shit and VO spots. Still, that's my fun money and it means doing nice things with my GF.

Nice user
>satanic trips checked
Best of luck in the theater. I hope your effort pays off well.
Chan time is over now, back to some editing, Cya!

People like you that enjoy 12 hour workdays make it worse for the rest of us you asshole.

Work at a library, need to clock 8hours/day somewhere between 06:30 and 20:00. My colleagues (who are librarians) are amazed by the amount of work I do, I don't really do that much work compared to previous jobs I've had. They pay me $3200/month. Feels good man.

Pretty good buddy. I have a job that I can behave like a NEET at but don't have to budget the 220 bucks you get from the government for the whole month.

I sleep watch tv and have sex at work. Shitposting on the clock as we speak.

How's it feel to be doing it wrong faggot? I'm gonna take a 2 hour nap when my boss leaves in a bit.

I do 10 hours of work a week and get paid for 40+.

People outside this place respect me and view me as a productive person.

I don't do shit and make a livable wage.

>did you activate those almonds you had for brefast?

Checked

Working at the library is literally the easiest job ever. So how many hours a day you usually work?

>All that bullshit

Thank you sir

Go to bed at 11:00 get up at 5am. Go to work, don't get paid because I'm an intern in the medical field. 9 more months of full time work with overtime as much as they damn well please for a grand sum of $0. Bank accounts empty, still drawing loans to survive, 23, $250,000 in student loans. Right now I'm on my couch exhausted. Cheeks are burning because the cortisol is still shooting through my veins from the stress and anxiety today. Can feel myself wasting less and less healthy each day trying to keep up with my work. Tension headache nonstop. My eyes feel like they're bleeding. Each day feels less like reality. We keep you healthy when you're sick Lmao. I didn't know an engine could run while on empty for so long.

What I meant to say was, you guys aren't missing out on anything fun I promise. Sorry, a bit retarded rn