Doing a project for my dangerous substances class at the uni, and need some first hand experiences with cocaine...

Doing a project for my dangerous substances class at the uni, and need some first hand experiences with cocaine. Anybody here ever do a few bumps? What did it feel like/how good was it? Did you get addicted? Are you habitual or recreational user?

Few bumps. I like it but weird at first. The most fascinating part is how you can be super drunk but coke sobers you up instantly

Waste of money. If you're gonna do coke, you have to rock it up!

It's like instant amphetamines, but a couple lines isn't really a big thing. You have to do a lot to really get going

yea used to do alot of coke, would be helpful if you posted questions

people would sit and do coke and just talk about nothing for hours, keep doing lines every 20 minutes, they would drive for an hour to get it, get home, do it all, then drive back to get more, it's super addictive like this in the moment, but then on monday when you have school it's easy enough to stop, but you still want to do it, but it's not like you NEED it.

Sometimes your teeth go numb or your whole mouth and face

real coke makes you feel amazing, like happy and fulfilled, but then you do too much because the effect is so short lived and you keep doing more and more and you start sweating and fidgeting and you have a horrible comedown the next day

You do understand what "first hand experiences"are right?

So easy to slip back into doing. About 2 months clean and things are going well. Almost makes me want to buy a ball and go ape shit at a strip club. Don't do drugs kids

cocaine just makes you feel like doing more coke. imagine chugging 10 monster energy drinks in 10 mins. and that would be comparable to shitty coke

i fucking LOVE cocaine. I am currently doing some. I have chronic depression and anxiety (yea...cocaine helps that right?!) I try to only do it once a year or so. It helps level me back out from when I hit the bottom of my depression. idk about other people, but image being the happiest you've ever been....that is how it feels for me.

and like other anons have said...it is mainly addictive when you are coming down. once you are down, it isn't anything to just go without. I've done it off and on for about 10 years now. (28)

Is there a euphoric feel to it? Why does it costs so much if it seems like it's really not that great by how you're describing it?

Sure. I've done it maybe a dozen times.

Snorting it doesn't hurt like you think it would. It's a pretty good analgesic so I'm sure that's why. You do get this weird post-nasal drip feeling though.

After a few minutes I feel very energetic, social, talkative, and have a general sense of euphoria. I feel much more focused and I believe it improves my motor skills since a friend and I have cleaned house at pool in a bar while popping into the bathroom for a bump every 20 minutes.

And that's the thing it's very short lived. 20 minutes later and every other thought is "I should do more coke, how do I get more coke?" Eventually due to a combination of drinking and doing coke I eventually get tired enough that I'd rather go to bed than do more. Smoking some pot helps curb the craving too.

The next day I personally don't have much of an urge to do any more. I'm really not sure how anyone could become addicted considering how expensive it is and the fact that when you wake up sober you have to realize you have more important shit to do than fuck around doing coke all day. I'd do it on a Saturday in school and on Sunday I had projects to work on so I'd go to the library and study.

I don't think it's a dangerous drug if you have a moderate amount of willpower and aren't mentally deficient.

Did coke about 6 months ago (been out of school for 2 years) and it was cool. Will continue to do it when offered but I think another key is that you aren't actively seeking it out and keeping a ton stashed. Get a speedball, do it all in one night, and take a break for a while.

Coke is truly addictive. It's been years since my last bump up and I still think about it sometimes. I can walk from anything else.

Done a lot of coke got somewhat addicted because it was so available and high quality since I'm so close to the border but have much more experience with heroin so if you got a project on shooting black tar I'm your guy

Every weekend for years... I know I shouldn't but everyone I know and everyone I don't who are on the pub/club scene do it... it's pretty big over here.

Have to stop because I join the army on Monday... gonna miss that sweet buger sugar.

it's extremely addictive, people just 15 minutes after suffer cravings and withdrawal symptoms include insomnia, agitation, hyperactivity, etc.
put some rich faggot went on a campaign to change the definition of addiction, and so it doesn't fit the current found definitions of the word when searching the internet.

its not too bad, in fact its quite good, its addictive if you have a lot of money because after the first day of snorting cocaine tolerance builds up and you need to snort HUUUGE FAT LINES to feel anything, no matter how potent it is

ok will try thanks for the tip

How much does good coke cost? I know the qualities differ

Lol don't do this you're gonna feel like shit from all the sugar and caffeine.

You can't experience what it's like to do cocaine without doing cocaine.

for me atleast, the effect is really weak. I suggest rather doing tab of lsd (keeps me wake for 14hrs), snorting meth (i dont like it because i am afraid of addiction but it is kinda like amphetamine+mdma) willl keep you awake for 12hrs, amphetamines are shit, don't keep me as much awake, maybe for 2-4hrs depending on quality. Done cocaine on few occasions, took quite some lines but getting hold of decent coce is hard. Will give you slight feeling of eurphoria, prolly keep you awake for 1-2hours. Mdma will keep you awake for around 3-6hrs. coce should numb your gums or tongue when you do little dab in your mouth

oh, and on those ~6times i had done coce, i took 4 / 6 / 12 lines in short period of time. It wasn't that good, didn't got addicted. just an expensive shit for small returns when you compare coke to other substances.

fez?

Doesn't really matter...
Some people will charge extortion saying it's "rocket fuel" when it's shit.
Others charge normal price for good shit. What I'm trying to say is you can't really put a price on it because you're not guaranteed quality.

Can get a G of bash (not badly bashed about 1:1) for £30 because the guy is cool and I've got him a lot of business.

Best bet is to look for flake and not half benz or half creatine or whatever else you can bash with.

Dubs as fuck

It goes great with booze

Pound beers and do lines all fucking night long, then your dick don't work and the most beautiful girl you ever had a chance to fuck puts her clothes back on

Three day fucking hangover

cocaine is a normie drug and its overrated as shit and it is fucking shit, i mean if im fucked on meth+xanax+2cb or some other shit and i need a bit of energy to go to the store to get some beer or some shit then yea ill sniff a line just to get a bit of energy but thats it

I've sniffed a decent bit of coke back in my younger years, as well as injecting it and smoking crack maybe once or twice. Personally I was never super fond of it (more of a downer/heroin guy) but it was a big thing at college. It would ok for like an hour or two but afterwards I would just get uptight, act weird, and wanna go be alone. Then again I've got bad ADD so thats a factor. Coke is overrated in my opinion I'd much rather get jammed on some dope

this, doing the coke is more fun than the actual coke tbh and im saying that as someone who loves drugs.

half of your posts here read as if you guys have never actually done any of the drugs you guys have claimed or were sold a completely incorrect chemical.

Makes me chattier than usual and a bit frenetic. Other than that, not much fun for me. Don't like the bitter, back of throat coke post-nasal snot drip. No chance of me getting addicted. I'm much happier with downers like weed/alcohol.

Check these fag lord

I shoot smack into my feet as Ive no smackable veins left, so got fuck yourself choir boy

It's ok but the high is short lived. I only lightly dabbled and enjoy marijuana more. I'm not rich so spending 50-60 a gram that's gone in one night is not as good as an ounce of weed that lasts me two weeks.

The main value of Coke for me would be to get party girls slippery. I'd rather smoke ny weed.

Habitual. I'm a professional who can afford it. It's fantastic, makes music much better and aids impulsiveness. I'm not addicted and don't know anyone who is but it makes a night out much better :)

"The main value of Coke for me would be to get party girls slippery."

You Sir, are a true legend.

Did a line once when I was totally wasted on alcohol, borderline vomiting/passout stage... did the line and felt 90% sober and energized 10/10 would snort again

I tried it. Made me feel like my heart was beating out of my chest.

not anything like amphetamine
maybe a little closer to methamphetamine but still differs a lot . i have done meth for 7 years and coke sometimes when offered and i would prefer a bag full of beans over a gram of coke

picture related this is meth wĥere i live.only come into pill you won't find any crystal or even amph powder here but thoses get me 48 hour high with 3-4

this. You dont know coke unless you do it for a few hours straight. You need a line every 20-30 mins or so

once took to much, and my body couldn't regulate heat, so i started sweating like crazy. Drips of sweat running down my head... Went to the bathroom, put my wrist under the cold tap, occasionally getting my neck and arms wet with cold water to cool down. Started to feel better, went to bed with hot girl, couldn't get a boner even though she was naked and horny. She falls asleep, i cant sleep, get up, go back to the party. Take more giant lines, start sweating all over again...

I did cocaine for about a year, I was habitual- I generally didn't even have to pay. I was just around people who liked to give me drugs and see how fucked up I could get. Literally, it was a game to them. For me it was the most awesome fucking game i've ever played.
Back to the usage here's what I experienced
Before I list the pros and cons let me preface this by saying I have really bad ADHD so this might not be applicable to your research.
Pros
-Able to focus longer on things I normally wouldn't be able to (working on music, writing, school.)
-Euphoria
-feeling of elevated consciousness, I felt like I was a better me. My ability to reason and converse was way more open than normal.
-Took away irrational fears (was able to play guitar for people at parties, sing, hit on women with less worry.)
-Felt comfortable, just an overall warm tingly feeling. Like that endorphin high you get right after sex.

Cons
-Clammy hands and feet
-Paranoia (was always sure the cops would come)
-Feeling of anxiousness that went and gone in big waves
-Loss of appetite
-Feeling like I just need to be active, like I have to sprint to get the feeling out of my system.
-After a month of use, lost ability to breath out of left nostril properly.
-Inability to gauge and properly watch alcohol consumption to the point where when I would come down I would immediately be shitfaced because of drinking so much without realizing it.

I did not experience withdrawals after I quit. 4 years clean and sober.

Recovering coke and crack addict here. I have a few grams somewhere here, my house is screwed though. If you want I'll try and find it and do it on cam for you and let you know the whole 9.

Did more than a few

>Be me, 22
>Breakup gone wrong
>Decide 'wtf, I'll do some blow'
>Two weeks later
>8 ball every other day
>Get's so bad I start taking supplements to keep my body going for the best high
>When I run out I scrounge the floor for bits that may have fallen
>Snorted and ate carpet cleaner a couple times
>Goes on for about 6 months
>Start mainlining
>Wearing long sleeves to hide tracks (summer; fucking sucks in southern alabama)
>Mainlining doesn't last but about amonth
>Pull head out of ass
>Join Army and GTFO
>Haven't touched it in almost 10 years

I still smell it form time to time though. Shit's weird.

either your body sucks or your coke was poorly cut

I wouldn't do that user, there are too many white knight sjw faggots here that would put in a lot of effort to find you and get you fucked over.

I'm high right now.

>Recovering coke and crack addict here
>have a few grams somewhere here
recovering seems to be going good for you

My experiences with coke (oldfag here)

It's a hell of a great party drug, but not something that you really want to do as a daily hobby.Cocaine is for those fun weekends that you have (or want to have).

Cocaine is a hell of an upper, as well as makes a decent anesthetic. ER's have vials of Cocaine HCL for tonsillectomies and other ENT issues. This is why the snot running down the back of your throat numbs it.

Back to fun uses for cocaine. My experiences, others may vary. Want the urge to fight the huge bouncer? Want the ability to drink and not pass out? Need to drive home but you're too drunk? Want to be able to take the hot chick and her friend home? Want to have the nerve to ask the hot chick and her friend? Want to be able to fuck the hot chick and her friend? Want to be able to blow about $200 off of your paycheck in a weekend?

Cons: Fucking nosebleeds. You have to find a reliable source so it's not cut, low bang for the buck, also why you have to find a reliable dealer as many would rather switch to meth. A good weekend of coke WILL catch up with you, and there's not much you can do about it.

PROTIP: Fuck that morning cup of coffee, snowcap your morning cigarette to get things going!!!

probably bad coke... but also Cocaine-Induced Hyperthermia

Honestly I have been doing coke recreationally, About twice a month at most due to friends that literally use every weekend when I party with them.

First time using I had difficulties understanding why people spend so much for coke. So one day I decided to buy enough for a night.

Its starts very subtle, Makes you more outgoing and your mind feels very sharp.
It also pushes away the fatigue from a work week so you can keep going for longer during the weekend.

The thing with this drug is that you can't just take 1 line and call it a night. At one point you can feel the fatigue coming and you don't feel like laying down while everyone partying.
So you do another.
And another.
And another.
To the point where the fatigue comes faster everytime until you have no more... Hopefully it can last you the whole party.

The " danger " with cocaine is how people mix it with alcool.
Its a very good felling because the smooth feeling of booze soothes the tense muscle feeling you get after a couple lines.

The mix of both gets you very outgoing and talkative. Feeling smooth while keeping a sharp mind and being fully awake after 10 beers.

Haha! my man.

I used to sprinkle a little coke on my morning cigarettes all the fucking time it was the greatest euphoria I ever felt.

Fuckin A right bro, brings back those sweet memories

I'm getting an 8 ball this weekend

Fuck it

this is accurate. Next morning you'll be drained of energy and, at least in my case, feel the most shattering depression ever.

Used to do coke back in late 70s and early 80s. Good stuff. Peruvian and Bolivian. Not cut very much. Effects were alertness and staying awake. not much side effects because no shit mixed in. Nowadays you are taking your life in your hands because no telling what it is cut with. Lucky if its 25% coke.

Last year I developed a weekly 3-6gram habbit of ''pure'' cocaine (vastly stronger than average stuff but never 100%pure). It was fucking euphoric and very addictive.

I was definitely addicted looking back but still functioned well enough. Every time I start drinking a get the urge to phone for some.

Personally, the favourite combination is cocaine and alcohol.
One thing I hate about it is you end up jsut talking shit never really get to deeper feelings it's all ego stuff which is good sometimes but you end up all night locking horns and getting into intense conversations with random individuals.

I agree with the majority of this account.

It's like a light turns on in your brain.

Imagine being down in a deep dark cellar. No light, nothing around. Do coke. Brain lights up like the sun.

Dopamine is an interesting thing.

Waste of both coke and alcohol

kys uni fag and say hi to your boss from me, Lupin the third

did it a couple of times with friends, stopped after I had a mental break/was close to overdosing. shit is also too expensive to do recreational, spent 1k in week