Wow, I cannot believe my mom stooped so low

Wow, I cannot believe my mom stooped so low...

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

What do they even use to weigh you underwater? Do they have like a special tank or something?

come again?

ancient copypasta, good taste OP

old pasta is old

To answer you question, before my sister and I got into the tank, the doctor did a basic weight test then I got into the tank and did some breathing excerises to see how my lungs would be situated underwater. Then the doctor took the temperature of the water inside the tank. After I taken my underwater tests, I had to stick my head underwater for 8 seconds and it was done. 30 minutes its all it take.

Op here

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater.

I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

fat ass

clearly an underwater scale which subtracts the water weight.

his sister found out the way to give the scale less weight to measure, by spreading her hair and enjoying the less weight

Stale pasta

trips confirms old fag is old

Yes, in fact this is what they call "water weight".

Ah, you cunt. Go ruin someone else's thread, why don't you?

Even in the original post where this thread came from, what the fuck was the guy tryna get at? Like im honestly confused what it's even about or why they would've gotten disgusted . My only possible thought is just that neither of them took showers and they had to be in the same tank as the last person who didnt shower?

>Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails
You hate that too?? I thought I was the only one!
:o)

I think it was because, she had to reach behind her to pull her hair into a ponytail. Pushing her chest out accentuating her boobs. Then she is wearing tight clothing and so is he. I assumed he saw his sisters boobs and got a stiffy, which was visible through his tight clothing. I guess

i plan too
either way bro, good taste in pasta

where do you finde these old ass Sup Forums archives?! like all i finde is 2015 like 2 years ago the memes already where shit!

someone tell me a good Sup Forums archive i cant finde any. like old one 2005-2009

>went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.
We've already established that you don't wash.