>one shot at life
>psychologically abused as a child
>finally finish uni at 27, bsc in chem eng
>try dating
"You're too short user"
Never really paid attention to my height' im 5'5
Why should I not end this ride?

Sup Forums

Lot of money wasted on a corpse don't you think?

Just because you are short does not mean you should make your life short too? Tried dating people who aren't so stuck-up

Idgaf

Y'know what's worse than being too short? Not being able to hold someone's interest.
I date girls, sometimes we get into relationships and they always end up leaving.

Last girl I dated I really liked, she was spending the night, bought my Mom flowers and she ended up telling she wasn't interested in me romantically while she was away on a camping trip.

At least you know things aren't going to work ahead of time. There's no ifs or maybes. You just know.

I fucking love this.

All this bitching about height. All the short guys I went to high school with pulled pussy hard then and pull pussy hard now.

It's not difficult if you're not constantly worrying about what every breathing organism thinks of you.

Too short to ride that ride user. Can't even end it. XD

Typical stupid manlet.

Tinder doesn't work. At bars girls look obviously disinterested once I stand up. This fucking hardmode man.

Last girl I was in semi serious relationship with was sending mixed signals she would hint at my height a lot.

I will tell you why:

I'm 5'35 and I fucked a solid 8.
She was a sociopath and completely destroyed me but at least I fucked her mutiple times.

Plus, if you are an engineer some girls will want to suck your dick for the money.

Next life don't be so short.

>Get tons of money
>Bitches ignore your height at that point
>???
>Profit!

I know short guys who are total players. It's called self-confidence.being fun and intersting. And they don't teach it. You gotta learn it trial and error style.
So quit bitching like they have tought you in school and start paying attention to the real world.

bc your life isnt like the beauty and the beast, it is more like shrek
if you are an ogre (or in your case a goblin) get a goblin, a cute at least, just have patience or just kys idk

I'm not saying you should. I'm just saying it's a reason

I'm balding in my 20s
What can I do. It's my genes.
Still dating, still in relationship.
I laugh about it. And pretty much act as if it doesnt matter because here's the fucking secret. It's not.
You are your own worst judge and people really don't care as much as you do. Accept you are short. And make it work for you.

yeah I used to get mad when all these short guys were getting girls. Now I get them too and I feel okay. It's amazing what a little confidence can do

There's a height limit for doing chemical engineering?

Forgot to note that my whole family is above 5'10. I feel cheated.

Get a decent career and earn some money, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks and suddenly height won't be a problem.

U r like a fuckin molecule, u must know