>dropped the whole white,jew and nigger bullshit
>pretty happy about life
>visit Sup Forums today
>you niggers are still bitching about same things
why don't you grow up,Sup Forums?

>not getting a job and a gf and keeping the jew nigger shit
kill yourself my man

>why don't you grow up
Fuck off. If following the normie crowd and igrnoring the real problems equals growing up then I'd rather stay an immature Sup Forumsack forever.

This pretty much senpai suck a fat dick nigga gnome sayan

>tfw you're mostly a normal person now but you still get ticked off when you see Muslims

I started browsing Sup Forums while I had a solid job, a gj, and a good social life. I no longer have those things but I am still browsing Sup Forums. Are you guys fucking happy?

What do you mean by grow up? I also have a job, 4 year education, and girlfriend, but still hate niggers and believe in white supremacy. The two notions are not mutually exclusive.

Sup Forums
not even once

FPBP

I realized I worry about something that I don't have,and don't want to have influence in.
Either I worry about it,and do something about it,or stop worrying about it and do nothing about it.
I chose latter.

You're going to get bitched at, but you're absolutely right. It would be so, so nice if some of the angry white boys here would grow up, stop hating women, and stop crying about how brown people are taking everything away from them. But I guess that would involve participating in a real debate about race and patriarchy first without screaming cuck at everything in sight. Smdh.

I have grown up, and I still just don't like black people. Sup Forums is my outlet for these feelings. I can act normally because I have a place to vent my frustrations with like minded people of various backgrounds. I love you guys.

>stop worrying about it and do nothing about it
You're part of problem then. In a way you're no different than the enemy. So why are you even here?

So you chose the ignorance is bliss approach. WEAK.

another sheep joins the flock
you'll be back once your GF pops out a little nigger baby

Hows the MtF pussy feels like OP?

Fuck off racist scum.

cuck

You don't seem to get it.I did the same as you.Posted here,and got assblasted over things I had no influence in.BUT I DID NOTHING,just like YOU.
Posting on Sup Forums does NOTHING.You either go out,join a political party,or do some activism.
Or stop worrying about niggers,jews and mudslimes.

Good goy, the jews could not possibly influence slavic nations!

>I'm happy with taking the blue pill as long as I get to remain complacent and blissful about what goes on in the world

Maybe you should just stay gone OP

Don't you have to go prep the bull for your gf? fucking cuck

Holy shit he JUSTed hard

You didn't grow up, you just become Normie and get fucked up soon by divorce or something else since you learned nothing. You will return and say 'Sup Forums was right!' someday. Mark my words.

Just because you live a sad life of not standing up for your beliefs outside of Sup Forums doesn't mean the entirety of Sup Forums is as pathetic as you.

Right back at you neighbour

why are you buttblasted man?
I literally told you that I live a happy life now,before I was always fucking angry about the way things are going for us Europeans.

Why do you think I'm buttblasted? I think you are a pathetic little man succumbing to his fate that deserves ridicule, but my butt is not blasted. It might be if you were American though.

>It's not happening if I close my eyes

Kill yourself, faggot.
If you had to come here to say all that, on the inside you're not happy, you're miserable, or you're baiting.

The answer is influencing those around you slowly, not eating feces from the media and pretending to be happy.

> but my butt is not blasted
I never insulted you,yet you came very strong at me.So yes,your butt is very very blasted.
Yes,I came here to check what's going on.After all,I spent great deal of time with you guys.

>life was so good
then why did you return?
You know you cant live a normal life after what you have seen here OP.
You think you are doing yourself a favour by having these outbursts on Sup Forums.
But really you came here looking for more answers.
More happenings.

One does not simply leave Sup Forums.
You are here forever nigger

It's hard not to be frustrated when a fellow Sup Forumsack gives up the fight. The world becomes that much darker. But you've betrayed us, and come here openly saying so, why would you not expect a negative reaction? It's more disappointing than ass blasting.

As I said,posting here is not a "fight".The only thing that changed is me not worrying anymore.
Before I'd see threads here,get mad,post,worry,post again and so on.
Now I don't.I'm still as helpful to the cause as 99% of Sup Forums.
Remember,being a Sup Forumsack doesn't mean that you're contributing.

Fuck you OP, Just cuz you stoppped playing, doesn't mean it ended. You still part of it you bitch ass quitting nigga. You either play or get played nigga.

I still love you guys.

Fuck your replies nigga. You tryin to preach here. Why don't you go back to your bitch wife and preach to her about how you the smartest nigga out here. Niggas be acting all smart and shit when they just quitters. Thats what you did, you quit on the game and now you be like why you niggas playin. Get off your high horse you bitch and get in the mud like the rest of us.

>Things that didn't happen

Listen here son I've been married for six years, am self-employed, and own my own house and I still am a regular to Sup Forums.

It hasn't affected my life in any real way but it has opened my eyes to a lot of things.

JUST

Nigger cuck Jew faggot

The assumption here seems to be that because you were a loser when red pilled, you're assuming we must all be in the same situation you were.

Not everyone is as weak as that, OP. People can acknowledge and contemplate the state of the world while being functioning adults.