Now that the dust has settled, is he considered a meme or a choke artist?

Now that the dust has settled, is he considered a meme or a choke artist?

Other urls found in this thread:

pro-football-reference.com/play-index/comeback.cgi?player=RyanMa00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not both??

He's been a top 10 QB for many years, and probably will continue to be for a while which is an accomplishment considering the state of talent at the position.
Everyone not named Eli gets cucked by Brady and Belli so I don't really hold that against him.

Too bad the Autistic Manning has an overrated faggot Prima Donna on his team, that likes to not catch balls.

He's a choke artist
I never talked about it here but watch that shitshow again and you'll see it.
You can see him panicking before the sack, you could see him mentally falling apart on that drive that should've been a field goal
I was begging that coach to take a time out, he always does it
Seriously go watch and you can pinpoint how he starts crumbling
Reminds me of watching schweinsteiger when he has to take a penalty, he doesn't have the mental strength for those situations

>choke artist
pro-football-reference.com/play-index/comeback.cgi?player=RyanMa00

>25 point lead with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter of the Super Bowl

He's literally the biggest choke artist in the history of anything.

Brady's comeback was godlike, but all Ryan had to do was get his team in field goal range in the final 17 minutes of the game, and he failed spectacularly.

He did it for Boston.

>all Ryan had to do was get his team in field goal range in the final 17 minutes of the game

But he did exactly this

>gets sacked out of FG range
leave this to the adults

Meme artist

>one man plays all defensive positions

here's your (You) faggot

>the offense didn't play like garbage in the second half
have a (You) of your own you fucking mark

He hasn't beaten Brady in like 6 years bro... even Flaccid has had more recent victories.

Before this year all I heard was "Eli always beats Rodgers in the playoffs" and we all saw how that turned out.

Lol that 0 TD 5 INT game in 2012 sure proves you right lad

Falcons fans would rather throw their OC and defense completely under the bus and absolve this choker of any responsibility when he holds the ball for 4 seconds and stares down deep routes in an obvious situation where ball security and not losing yardage are the 2 most important things

>have undefeated season
>have NFL record offense
>lose to a wildcard team in the owl
>lose to the lesser Manning.

Nah Brady's the bigger choke artist.

dude I hate the patriots but you come off as ridiculous consistently

He's an Eagles tripfag probably still ass-blasted about 2004 just ignore him

how's it ridiculous?

what's so hard to understand?

go undefeated
set records
lose the one game that matters to a inferior team.

that's literally the definition of choking.

This. Matty Ice is good enough to win. The Falcons played the worst second half possible. I don't understand why people are so quick to judge one game over an entire career.

big bait. niggas will fall for it

They didn't choke though. The refs missed blatant holding and Giants should have got a penalty