Transgender burns down sex change clinic in Montreal

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/arrest-warrant-issued-in-gender-confirmation-clinic-fire-1.3592503

> A Canada-wide warrant has been issued for an arson suspect in the fire that damaged Montreal's Centre Métropolitain de Chirurgie, which performs gender-confirming surgery.

> Montreal police spokesman Const. Manuel Couture said Jayne Ellen Heideck, 42, is wanted in connection with the fire, which was set at the Ahunstic clinic in early May.

French news site says that "Jayne" was unsatisfied with the sex change:

tvanouvelles.ca/2016/05/20/une-femme-de-la-colombie-britannique-recherchee-pour-lincendie-dune-clinique-montrealaise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPI3b9iPSN0
youtube.com/watch?v=eRmwzB7foBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uncanny resemblance.

no one gives a fuck

Transfags are delusional and crazy, most of 'em anyway.

Looks like someone fell for the "all trannies look like women after they transition" meme.

this is just the exploitation of the mentally ill

What kind of doctor approved of giving this man a sex change when all the powers of Zeus wouldn't even be able to make his ugly mug pass as female

>French news site says that "Jayne" was unsatisfied with the sex change

He must have started that fire because he wasn't hot enough.

"do you want to know how I got these scars"

The fire rises

>"Jayne" was unsatisfied with the sex change
>dat pic
Yeah no shit I'd be pissed too

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

>Gender-confirming surgery

Is that what we're calling sausage mutilation these days?

Holy shit, that's comedy gold.

It's tranny propaganda, naturally.

Welp, he's gonna get rapped to death in prison, unless Canada prison is different

""""she"""" will go to a women's prison and have a fun time raping the other inmates with his feminine penis.

is this the same guy that was on CBC radio a few weeks ago talking about the sex change he was about to get??

He was like a week or two away from the surgery. He was french too.

>mfw it all burns

Looks like someone fell for the "any trannies look like women after they transition" meme.

Oh Vey! It's another Shaoh. The goyim are burning Jewish buisness.

Could have been better.

>"Jayne" was unsatisfied with the sex change

Guess he was really fired up!

You'll do better next time Carlos.

>Canada wide

>gender-confirming surgery.
Is this another newspeak bullshit term?

>that pic
But that's not true at all

>Picture is the definition of a strawman

It's not even a strawman, it's an outright lie

>Guess he was really fired up!

That's not funny at all.The only thing you accomplished is referencing the word "fire." "Hot" is the correct word to make a Carlos post in this situation since it ties together both his motivation of dissatisfaction with his appearance and the fire.

Jokes are just as much about delivery as substance you mouth breathing troglodyte.

>delivery

You mean using an exclamation mark in a text post?

Keith has aged well.

>gender-confirming surgery

Holy shit.

>gender-confirming surgery.

Speaking of such (da Joos):

It'd be interesting to look up the names of prominent figures in the sex change industry.

I always figured the massive ads for such (it's advertising) was because not enough people were having it done, so money lost.

>it's advertising

what

This man is a hero.

I am starting a fund to help transport all these BLT people to Canada, Muslims too.

not quite true, there are some trannies that do look very like the gender they change to, it's just pretty fucking rare due to how rare doctors skilled in sex change surgery are

Translation into sanity: chopping the dicks off of psychotic faggots.

> gender-confirming surgery

Transgenders for maga lord Trump he will learn our pronouns Make Pride Great Again

really makes you think... im now a #shillforhill

yeah they started saying it at like.... the oscars i think. the one where chris rock made a faggot of himself in front of everyone. i think thats when it really took off, i remember people on the board were watching and having a thread about the show and everyone was like waaaaaaaat the fuck does that shit mean. i cant wait for more phrases like this, theyre excellent

>gender "confirming" surgery
>KEK KEK KEK!
lmfao I wonder if the Canadians could bring themselves to list "male" on the warrant, or if they went with some touchy-feely dilso category so they could be oh-so-tolerant

he wanted a vagina but didn't know it would just be an open wound.

YES BUT WHICH BATHROOM DID SHE USE

A mentally unstable tranny. Who could have imagined...

Kek, I often pass near that building, didn't know they did this kind of surgery.

It's almost like faggots are assholes just like the rest of us.

I used to work with an actual women with two children who looked like him.

>most of 'em anyway.

All of them.

nah. he did it for a good reason. he don't want anymore people becoming transgender.

He is the hero we all deserve.

Psychfag here

I really think there is some sort of mental disorder and surgery is NOT the solution whatsoever.

This.

Perfect cast as Joker. Just look at him

I am the fire starter, the twisted fire starter

Nice bait pic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>gender-confirming surgery
fuck off.

something something he got cured from his mental illness after all

>this is just the exploitation of the mentally ill
Yah. Transitioning is supposed to be treatment for mentally ill people, and should only be done as a last resort... Done carefully. This person needed different treatment.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPI3b9iPSN0
best version imo

Nice weeb pic

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=eRmwzB7foBk

Why the fuck do my taxpayer dollars pay for trans' mental illness?

I'll gladly pay for a bullet so they can shoot themselves though.

This.

Fuck the people funding this movement.

They are truly evil.

I never heard it before the oscars, I almost revealed my full power level in front of my family since it took me so by surprise

fucking newspeak bullshit

>Do you wanna know how I got these scars?

Maybe he realized that he fucked up hard and should prevent people from making the mistakes he had made.

Transgenderism is perfectly healthy they said

The name 'Delusional tranny testicular evisceration surgery' was deemed too long

Xe dindu nuffin.

Lies are the fundament of a strawmen...

Why is there a pattern of transgendered people and mental illness?