What is the best way to piss normies off irl?

What is the best way to piss normies off irl?

By not being one yourself u fucking faggot

They called me a nerd because I was playing ds on the bus home, the autists.

Tfw a grown man has to ask for help to deal with teenagers.

Don't play your DS on the bus?

wear a MAGA cap

normies laugh at you in real life

Buy a licensed rifle and shoot those fuckers the moment they step on your bus, nobody fucks with your DS

Hey, I need to shinyhunt.

Nah. How about 20 plus. And go to a country music concert.

Probably racism.

say something "edgy" or offensive to them, they'll get angry but are too pussy to fight.

This OP

Unfortunately England banned guns

No they didn't. Just more paperwork. Can still get a shotgun or basic hunting rifle.

just shank them then lad

School shooting

>be a shitposting jew
>shitpost emotionally and politically charged jewish topics
>shitpost general degeneracy bait for the goyim

Or this. You can carry a potatoes peeler

Like kys

Yeah why do these fags want people to kys themself?

You sure know how to properly name your files lad

I used to carry dumbbell bars, will these do?

Mfw I fantasise about beating the shit out of the teens but I'm too pussy to do anything

>too pussy to fight
I reckon a normie would be less hesitant to fight than the average Sup Forumstard.

Yes. In the ear, nose, or chin. Should work

I'm white, they're white.

Ill just call them a paki

Yeah but child protection laws would dick me over

REEEEEEEEE at them

You do not deserve it but you should have expected it

What you should do OP is sharpen your DS pencil to the point that it becomes a shank, the moment those teenagers enter your territory they won't expect the slightest that you have a DS pencil shank hidden just inches away from your hand, ready to strike whenever those cool kids look at you with that degrading smile.

Godspeed, user. May you be the very best, like no one ever was.

Post some dumbfuck shit like this, prolly.

so it will go like this:
>kids call me gay
>user.exe has stopped responding
>kids try to touch my ds
>I grab one by the throat
>screen RRREEEE
>whole bus evacuated, including driver
>I'm beating the shit out of this kid with a metal pipe while shouting out her jojo quotes
Feels good man.jpeg

That's the best part though, you even don't have to personally attack them! Just say paki or call some other darkie passing by a nigger or something and the normies won't be able to mind their business regardless of their own race!

call them a faggot
fucking faggot

Be yourself

satan is a being of deceit and lies
never listen to his words

Newsflash: Four teenagers mysteriously died while spouting abuse at a poor man playing Pokemon
Victims have wounds in the neck and temple simular to that of a Nintendo 3DS stylus

Mmhm

What else do you do besides playing pokémon on your DS, OP? what is your profession?

Just call them a cuck. Cuck is 'nigger' for white people in 2017

So I should just walk up and say some hood shit like 'waddup my nigga lol remember Manchester?'

KFC

Either that or one of the yo mama jokes. They get really offended by that

By having any kind of real depth or passion about any particular subject.

You become a maniac and people can't handle it.

My laif is hard.

Not sure normies would even get the reference, but yeah, they'll understand "nigga". Big no-no if a white person says it but somehow they're fine if a Mexican or something says it. Bonus rage if you actually enunciate: niggER.

Half of them have autism and shit, should I just call them tards/down-syndromes

and sexism

your a fag newfag

im not an oldfag or a newfag because only faggots call themselves a fag
faggot

Scream at them in public. Normies cannot handle direct confrontation with their superior and either capitulate to you, or flee to call the cops. But cops take forever and you can easily get away. Wither way, normies spend DAYS on end thinking about how they fucked up that encounter, torturing themselves with their petty emotions.

That would also work, yes. Honestly, it's not hard to trigger normalfags, it's hard not to even. Normies will often even trigger other normies and cause a civil war. Just keep talking and something you'll say is likely to trigger them. Racism, sexism, pretty much any kind of -ism. Diss muslims, illegal immigrants, darkies or criminals who dindu nuffin. You seem like a pretty woke gentleman, I'm sure you can think of something appropriate for the normies in your neighborhood.

something like "I buy IPhones to support Foxconn", "There are only 2 genders, faggots", "overwatch ripped of TF2", "when's Theresa going to kick muslims out?". I've wrote a list at this point.

Scream at someone in public and they'll think you're retarded, then they'll go back to their normal happy lives and not give your pathetic outburst a second thought.

Ay I said piss them off. I need revenge, not peace.

Wonderful. Keep it up, my dude.

>I don't support gun control

>teenagers
You're a grown ass man. Threaten them with grievous bodily harm.

This pothead was arrested last week for threatening to get their weedfarm found. I don't think I'm going to get away with threats.

lol

According to prophecy, by starting all sentences with "according to prophecy".