Massachusetts girls?

Massachusetts girls?

not going to start it yourself?

no one wants to see white, heroin trash ok?

any king philip regional high grads? like Tehya Sesay or Lexi Eblan?

617 here

Who the fuck are you? I went to unh with Tehya

Any Burncoat/Quins?

Bump

Any Hull girls?

The

yer

anyone from boston u?

Let’s see some good posts tonite

Looking for some Marshfield wins

Every night I lurk in the same mass thread to see what y'all are like, and you guys are seriously fucking weirdos

No one dumps anything except for one person and the rest of you just name where you're from

went to high school with her hahaha. what brings you here?

So post something

Not ripping a heater and not either obese or heroin thin.

Not from Mass.

drana from boston

bump

Is it just me, or does the southeastern tip of Massachusetts look like a heavily twisted twig? I'd love to put it inside of my boipussi.

where you at?

susan from boston

Age?

Age?

More?

I know her

oh yeah?

Yeah

how

Last name starts with r

yup

drana

Anybody here from Plymouth? Looking for girls that were class of ‘07

How do you know her

fucked her

Got any more? Or other girls?

how do you know her

That's my sister lmao

prove it

I'm gonna tell her some pervert she banged is posting her pictures on Sup Forums

Morgan Hunt from Plymouth?

holy shit, I went to Hull High, who is this, what year?

Jason 2011, you?

What a fag. But your on here looking at her pics and w.e else fags like u enjoy

Haha she didn't even send you that picture you loser

wow, far removed much?
Chris,'91

Any wins?

Mackenzie newcomb?

Bump?

Dude stop with the Mackenzie shit, would have been posted. I seen that you started a fuckin user-in thread just for her. You need help

Who dis

Ugly and lives ina shithole. Typical north shore.

We get it, some girl in Massachusetts rejected you and you're to childish to move on. Posting in every mass thread doesn't make it true.

Only one of those was me, but whatever.

I spent 2 years in that fuck state with fat stupid faggots like you telling me what my problem is. You ever been in a room of retards completely convinced they are better than you? That's what it's like to go to Boston and be from anywhere else.

Californian women love me. European women love me. What makes you think I'd touch a fukken skank from your stink state?

Also, before you get all 'kek. U mad? Jimmies rustled?' You're right. I am. You can't imagine the frustration of being judged by inferior people. And EVERYONE from Mass is inferior. And that's the truth, Ruth.

If anyone want to trade Northampton wins kik me bigpair1

>747150638
Kek, you mad? Jimmies rustled? Fucking faggot

Anyone have Brittany S?

Really? That's what makes me a faggot? If you've browsed this site any longer than 20 minutes you KNOW that is the next post 80% of the time. Just because it's faggoty doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Kind of like Massachusetts.

Bump her

lol i grew up in that area! No more trees :(

This guy gets it

Everyone thinks i'm in inferior! No YOU'RE a towel!
#showedem

I want them newdz

in in

You belong in Boston being this much of a sensitive pussy.

30s

Damn MA got some nasty ass girls

That was actually a pretty sweet burn. I'm almost always a pretty happy go lucky guy but those lardasses really push my buttons. And I had tequila tonight which usually angers you under the best of circumstances.

maybe they're just the only ones who see thru your bullshit and actually call you on it?

Yeah, this state is a giant dump.

Doubt it. They can't see past my bullshit. Those fuckers can't even see past their next steak bomb.

NH here
Anyone wanna buy some fireworks