After the Vegas shooting, how should we confiscate all the high capacity clips in America?

After the Vegas shooting, how should we confiscate all the high capacity clips in America?

Put Mexican flags and Hillary Clinton stickers all over the guns.
Does fuckers would destroy their guns in seconds

Are you kidding? Check out this Brady Campaign marked AR-15. Anything to piss off the gun-haters.

this

A clip doesn't have a capacity.

>Magazines*

pic not related, zero clips are shown.

>*Clipazines

Hardly anyone uses clips. Those are magazines, moron.

b8ted m8

>clip

God damn .30cal magazine clips.

>clip

*inhales sharply*

>not one clip in picture
Maybe you should educate yourself, faggot, before you try to have a conversation on something you have no knowledge of.

>how should we
1. carefully load drum mag
2. shove it up your ass
3. repeat with all the drum mags in the US

"Just loading up my AR with a 200 round clip." I hold the gun, a second guy holds the clip and a 3rd guy pushes down on the rounds as it's fired.

People often say the classic Garand "DING" that indicated to all your enemies that your chamber was empty was one of the many reasons the US single handedly won the war.

I somehow doubt that in the middle of a loud as fuck gun battle where people are firing full power .30-06 rapidly at you, that you'd somehow notice that fucking ping sound. But what do I know?

my sides

First secure the border so that criminals won't have access to new ones smuggled in.
Oh wait, then liberals won't have their cocaine- so smugglers will never be stopped....

>clips

OMG, THE STUPID, IT BURNS

Nah.

NOBODY GOT THEM CLIPs LIKE ME SMOKE DAT SHIT

yeah you are mad that some crazy guy took a bunch of guns and killed people, I remember when Mcviegh killed 168 people by making a fertilizer bomb, And I'm sure that every single day someone is murdered with a car via road rage. We cant start banning everything we dont like or that is harmful to others. For the most part I dont like what many people say or stand for but It would be wrong to ban those things as well. Bad things happen and tbh it seems to bring more people together. Sad as it is that almost 60 people died, look how vegas has pulled together as a community.

>basement dweller that's never been in battle.
Soldiers would keep an extra clip on them to hit on their helmet- enemy would think they needed to reload and pop their heads up, just in time for a head shot from that Wiley garand operator...

>falling for grandpa's war story lies

kek

You're right. We SHOULD have been limiting clip size and access in general for a long time now. But here we are so I guess the best answer is gun control, then improved mental illness awareness and treatment

That's just a myth, and no one says the US single highhandedly won the war except butthurt faggot Euros who say Americans say it so they can have something to bitch about.

You cant and never will.

You do realize you can 3D print 30 round magazines, right? Good luck trying to ban a box with a fucking spring inside, that's all a magazine is.

Oh my god poor springs

Come and take it

we don't need the clips, we just need the guns that fire the bullets in the clip.

Nice choose for a Red Jacket Firearms ZK - 22 Bullpup. The other is a relic.

"We're fucked anyway so why try?"

More good arguments.

Every other country on earth doesn't have this problem, except for Africa and the Middle East. It's Africa, terrorland, and America.Some south america here and there. Good company we hold. Best country on earth.

Keeping them loaded doesn't damage the springs. It's repeated compression and release that damages them.

Oh you mean like charlie hebdo and the Paris night club shootings. I know man they didn't happen.

Why don't you come by and get them?

Your penises are small. Stop making excuses and just admit you have guns because they're toys to you. You say you need guns for mah' freedom but which one of you would actually use one of them against authority in any situation? In this society, you'd be dooming yourself for the rest of your life by "rising against authority" with guns because of an ideology that was invented by people that lived in a time when the average life expectancy was 35. You believe in guns more than you believe in god. At least the religious trend is tapering down.

Hahaha, people ruin everything

Surprise door to door searches. Will also be able to catalog and register the firearms owned by people at the same time which is a plus.

Aight so France could also use some control. Also count that against American gun problems since Columbine. We win again.

A firearm never made anyone hurt anyone at all.

If he didn't use a gun, it would have been a bomb, and if not that a truck.

This has nothing to do with guns.

As someone who doesn't own any firearms but has used a few rifles (grandads .22s and a .22-250 I think) are bullpup rifles really that good? I mean the concept is cool but to me long rifles take the cake with both aesthetics and use cases. What is the advantage of bullpup design?

Weak bait

>Surprise
for the door-kickers indeed

>We win again
can't compose a thought
thus winning all the time
in ghettos of the mind
getyourshinebox

more compact/lighter. Slightly more accurate because there's less distance for the weapon to pivot upward.

It's a big diff though.

from my cold dead hands

Ok lets say you're right. What's the issue with trying to limit guns then? Why not keep their killing resources down? Lets control guns, bomb materials, and provide mental health resources. I'm not against recreational gun use, I'm against free gun use. There is no logical argument against trying to limit a killers ability to kill.

It's just a joke :)

>you are awake and staring at your front-door twenty four hours a day

Ah I didn't even take weight into consideration. But I was under the impression a longer barrel increases the accuracy? More rifling and whatnot. Surely the kick can be accounted for when sighting the gun?

It's 5-7-5 for a haiku

I'm not counting whatever that last hashtag bullshit is

I feel like if you REALLY REALLY wanted to this, you could get these same weapons - just as modified as they are in the shooting - and do it. Be that England or Whales or China.

This had nothing to do with the weapons the killer used. Something made him want to do this. People need to know what.

There is a reason why the secret service only uses bullpup rifles. The best guards in the world probably have the best equipment... and also I own one and wont have any other style.

It's not a longer barrel. It's more of an optical illusion because the receiver/ action is seated directly against the shooter.

Yeah well. It CAN. Just difficult.

You know, he also had explosive material, despite that shit being fully illegal.

It's almost as if evil people don't care about laws...

The point is almost anything can be used to kill if a person wants to be a killer. Where does the banning stop?

There is literally nothing you can do to prevent mass shootings, people who murder other people do not obey the law, they will get all the things illegally, the way they do now.
Everyone needs to engage what few brain cells they have left and try a little critical thinking.

It's not really for long range. Scopes are useless on them but for close to mid range combat, non other.

I would suggest starting with those most likely to commit violent crimes with them - ask criminals, terrorist, lone weirdos and the mentally ill to turn their high capacity clips in at once.

>tfw they dont know the difference between a clip and a magazine

There's basically a logical falacy here.

Government + doing something correctly + actually understanding how/why it was doing it correctly.

Lol. I'm sure they just liked the flashy new guns on the market.

Actually this is sort of true. The loud ping could be immitated by smacking metal objects together. This trick would often cause the enemy to leave their cover and charge into fire from our fully loaded garands.

Well they know their guns... the one thing they do right.

You don't. I have some homemade(as in made in my well equipped machine shop) AR mag stamping dies. Found some plans online and milled them out. Some sheet metal, a spot welder, music wire for the spring, and a silicon mold to cast resin followers. Can't stop me bitches.

They just carried an empty and would toss it down on the ground. It would draw nazis out of cover.

Right so I agree, if you are determined you could accomplish any manner of terroristic attack. Many people of many different motives have made that clear. But that still doesn't address my initial point which is why can't we try to limit the possibility of that happening here or anywhere else?

"It could happen no matter what so why try to prevent it?"

That's cowardly.

Try to prevent it.

Gun Control (not ban). Mental Health Reform.

Not easy, but worth it.

>clips
best way to troll /k/

Just because your grandpa got the 4-f for being a homosexual doesn't mean you can knock other people's grandparents, user.

High capacity magazines aren't the issue. Switching clips is trivial for even an untrained individual.

It's the easy access to firearms, especially military grade issue firearms, that is actual problem.

Treat guns like cars. Require an exam and require a license that has a renewal. Require insurance for ownership, as well.

And then I'd be fine with it.

nice feet

You do realize you can take pictures of nude kids any time you want , right? Good luck trying to ban nudity

Oh. Yeah. I suppose that would be the best way to recreate the sound.

They don't always make that sound but even if it did do you really think anyone would hear it in the middle of a firefight

A lot of times they didn't have them so they would improvise.

>Require an exam and require a license that has a renewal. Require insurance for ownership, as well.

I don't see why this is so difficult, or "insane" or some giant violation of liberty.

Like, recently there was a gun control measure, it said
>if you are so retarded you are on mental disability, and someone else has authority to cash your checks because you are too retarded to d it yourself - well, maybe you shouldn't have a gun

and the right flips the fuck out.

I'm actually completely nude right now, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

my grandpa just worked the gas valves, I Don't have any cool stories like that

You guys require insurance to own a car?
C O R P C U C K E D

I used to hang out at the VFW hall all the time.

Heard a lot of stories. Good times. 19/44 do recommend.

no, just to drive it.

should do the same with guns and pitbulls.

>some south America
I was a missionary to a lot of places in south America, it isn't some, it's a fucking hell hole war zone that makes America look like Chuck e cheese

this is the weirdest fucking analogy...like...what?

trying posting some pics of nude kids

Bullpup lets you fit a good battle rifle in the space of a subgun... All the power of a real rifle and the portability of an uzi.

Yeah. I don't see the gubment turning that into a complete clusterfuck of misery and shame that only English people would be unimpressed by.

>Sup Forums.

I can only imagine, but I have lived in various European countries for a while now and if even one person gets shot it is headline news here.

This is true user.
There is a term for it i cannot think of now, but it's true.

For a while afterward the FBI did investigate a lot of piles of shit, though.