elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
vhsvibes.bandcamp.com/album/untitled-demos-from-2015
edburger.bandcamp.com/track/do-to-me
open.spotify.com/album/2BLCsbHynUwHeP9HBSCWRT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

danielgillett.bandcamp.com/track/trip

>surf rock
>psychedelic rock
>currently working on album with elements of progressive rock, classical, psychedelic rock, folk and experimental

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

sa-20.com/album/secret-hearts

>jazz
>electronic
>pop

>Old Project

strawberrys.bandcamp.com/

>New Project

laura.bandcamp.com/releases

>IF YOU LIKE IT DOWNLOAD IT AND SCROBBLE IT ON LAST.FM AND RATE IT ON RYM

>FFO: LIL PEEP, GBC, WICCAPHASE
>GENRES: EMO, HIP HOP

I'll come back during the day goodnight

Good, good.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/enter-the-mind-of-a-man-who-lost-it-all-3
>Single for the upcoming release "The Dance"
>Loop-based ambient music
>Decay of one's mind
>The construction of mortality

rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis/

LAST EPIGLOTTIS RELEASE IN TWO DAYS

I hope you're not all shills, plz

good things
you can't get any surf-rocker than this, I fucking love the mellotron too
varsas.bandcamp.com/
>things
>listen things

trash kys

memeskole.bandcamp.com/album/artery-cum-discerptio
>gorenoise
>goregrind

brynmorgan.bandcamp.com/album/linoleum-feat-blu-rangee

soundcloud.com/brynmorgan/linoleum-feat-bluorangee

New music from the future

>minimal techno
>sp-404
>ambient

Would love to hear some thoughts, gonna try and feedback through the thread

The track was a bit boring. It could have used some variety, like a melody, more chord changes, some other samples, anything to keep the listener engaged. You should explore pitch, rhythm, timbre, dynamics, texture, and structure equally, and use them to your advantage to create an interesting and memorable track.

That's fair to say I would say it does fall on the side of minimal at times, but then again some of the tracks I have out almost have too much going on, striving to set that perfect balance though, cheers mate

simoncameronfletcher.bandcamp.com/

>bedroom pop from toronto
>folky stuff
>acoustic lofi stuff
>stuff like elliott smith, early sebadoh, daniel johnston, alex g, ween's first few albums

---for the uninformed---

soundcloud.com/juntaro97/

--------

recs:

>electronic
>ambient
>idm

hexotic.bandcamp.com/album/early-depatures

For a minimal techno track it's not completely bad. My biggest gripe with it, as with the "Mirror Image" track, is that the beat is way too up there and takes away from the textures. I think that minimal techno or ambient techno or whatever like that is more focused on the textures than the beat itself. I would even say that even the most repetitive of the beats could be executed well if the textures get you out there. Sadly, I feel like putting these beat upfront, not focusing on the noises and this track being quite clean in it's production is making it a bit boring, tiny bit annoying. You should not strive for making it extremely memorable but you need to make up your style somehow. Either going with textures first or beats first.

It's not terrible but the production on this thing is quite inconsistent, at least volume-wise. It's too bright for me to completely enjoy it but from what I've heard it sounds like a solid IDM. Not great or anything but solid. Analog sounds would help this release a lot for sure.

deniskaldesnoen.bandcamp.com/

>ambient black metal

>mfw user is that delusional

>literally sloppy aimless nonsense made with stock FL Studio Autogun synth
>everything falls out of tempo
>it's all dissonant and repetitive
>calls it black metal
It's a 12 years old's first attempt at ambient electronic music at best

and even the album art is horrible

deff starting to see a trend in the criticism in that its usually about the mix, which I wasn't super happy about myself honestly, but I personally think its arranged well, also think its texturally interesting to be honest with the sp cuts n the like

"hey guise check out my new album it ambient black metal for the fnas of bumzur"

vocaroo.com/i/s13NylfMlOgR

I mean you do you. The problem which you may encounter later on however is that you would need to pull your music into one direction or the other. Being in-between never works out especially given the fact that arrangement and structure can't shine with that mixing presented. It will just confuse listeners to what you want to actually present with your stuff. 2/3 of the beat makers on Sup Forums have the same issue - throwing everything into a bland mix constructs a sound which is not only typical, sameish but also doesn't allow to share the though you put into the track, the idea. You can be happy with textures, arrangements all day but if I don't hear them well and I can't define what the hell are you trying to tell me with your music it's worth as much as a pickle in a mayonnaise.

Did master memester didn't realized that this release is a living embodiment of an accidental meme?
I'm pretty surprised.

Bob Ross/Comic Sans

These tracks sound like the shitty instrumental music that Lil B made. Not black metal and barely ambient. You can't just play a bunch of synth chords, put reverb on them and call it "ambient". You should actually put effort into your music, you sound like a pre-teen who just bought a Mac with Garageband and just made up shit on the spot because they thought the synths sounded cool. If you don't know anything about music, listen to other people's music and learn from them.

Also:
>tfw a meme gets the most response in the thread
I like how much thought is put into something thoughtless

i like it

What gives you an impression it's just a meme? I can believe someone puts minimal effort into this and then thinks it's good. If it's a joke then it's a bad one

>the cover
>tracks uploaded separately
>all tracks uploaded in the same day
>all free
>didn't made anything from October last year and still shares it slightly changing his description
>made by a, supposed, Pole

It's basically a game of meme-bingo at this point. If it was a joke it would be forced down your throat. And it isn't.

vnilla.bandcamp.com/album/choklet-ep
>chillwave inspired synths
>IDM inspired drums
>Anime references
>Rants about how overrated The Lion King

Recs:

fair play like, I mean I see your criticisms and I honestly kinda like getting it, it makes a change from the typical n I think I am on a general rise upwards which criticism will help if I take in your words then incorporate them in my way to make my music even more full n how i want it, appreciate the motivation man

eccogangrecords.bandcamp.com/

blushcore
dance
dream pop
triphop
noise

1in10.bandcamp.com/track/amour-de-soi

zilla-industries.bandcamp.com/

beat tape
hip hop
surfy

The track is alright, I like the almost-micro-tonal cello sound that you've got going on. I feel like the track could benefit from an additional layer, maybe playing some sort of melody, just to add some variety, since the track was getting a bit drowsy towards the end.

I think you should explore a bit more with your tracks. Use different timbres throughout, have sections that change up the feel and use different sounds, stuff like that. The whole point of IDM is to make electronic/dance music that is suited to listening rather than dancing, so you should really make your music more "listener friendly", as in making something that will hold the listener's attention and be memorable, because what you have here is basically just simple dance music with reverb and delay thrown on top.

*see previous feedback*
Also the third track is awful, you should really remove that track from the album, it hurts my ears a lot. Don't bee an asshole, don't deafen your listeners.

etherealtalks.bandcamp.com/album/mfnh

>dissociative techno,
>cheap techno,
>lo-fi,
>nanoloop

Recs

Is the third track too loud or something else? I have no trouble listening to it. Might be creators bias though.

dogproblems.bandcamp.com/album/waster

I used to post here under the name "western high". this album was made with summer in mind.

>bedroom pop
>indie pop
>Mac demarco, teen suicide, car seat headrest influences

The resonance on the synth is very loud, so it produces a loud rising high pitch tone that appears in the fade-in to every chord. If you can't hear it you might already have some hearing damage, since damaged hearing can lead to loss of hearing high frequencies. The attached picture shows the spectrogram of the frequencies, you can see the loud tone rising up.

Oh shit, I haven't noticed that. I'll deal with it ASAP.

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

rec/like

przmlr.bandcamp.com/

>>electronic
>>wave
>>futurebeats

Bumpo
Why is nobody talking ffs?

We can talk in private you and me boi

I'm not that easy user

just let it happen

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Revolution
>Art Folk, Chamber Folk, Folk Pop, Freak Folk, Lo-Fi, Post-Punk, Post-Rock, Revolution, Singer-Songwriter, Worldbeat.

Also, my friend released a new EP on my record label. Check it out!

Triteicerecords.bandcamp.com

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buds

memeskole.bandcamp.com/album/vol-2
just released something new
>gorenoise
>sounds better than the first one
>analog effects and instruments except for the drums

trash kys

bluehydrangea.bandcamp.com/album/n-463526-e-91563

>spooky ambient
>surreal vibe

simonkingston.bandcamp.com

>experimental pop
trying to consolidate my influences into something concrete. (This Heat, Giant Claw, Roy Orbison, Palm, Mount Eerie)

zeos1.bandcamp.com/album/-
>ambient,ethereal,vapowave

has quality
underrated lmao
i like these

I think I've found what high pitched sound you're talking about now, but fsr I've never had problems listening to it.

mvr-cxsm1cx.bandcamp.com/
>8bit
>retro
>lo-fi

mansfieldafterarson.bandcamp.com

>alternative rock
>Albini influenced
>grunge(ish)
>lofi

>epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/enter-the-mind-of-a-man-who-lost-it-all-3
I really wish I could hear this without the vinyl static. The sounds are progression is very cool, I like it a lot!
I love what you are doing with the voices (?) reminds me of Tim Hecker. The piano is very clean compared to the rest of the sounds. This makes for an interesting juxtaposition but also, in another sense, a sort of inconsistency.

My stuff:
birchbarks.bandcamp.com/album/abcc

Birch Barks- abcc
>guitars
>minimal
>Astro-Dirt

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

>shoegaze/dream pop
>post punk
>alt/indie

New, full album on the way. We tossed this EP out there to stay relevant while we worked towards the album. Hope you like it. Check out our album from last summer, Foreign Breath, too if you feel frisky. I recommend it

You guys get better and better, looking forward to the new album

>stay relevant
you would have to be relevant first which isn't the case

Thanks, always love the kind Gub words. Really am excited to see what people think of the new album. Not only is it the best songs we've ever wrote by a mile, its the most personal and 'emotional', and also the production value has increased a bit from Foreign Breath.

you're right. It was more or less a stay relevant for ourselves thing. We didnt want to go a whole year or more without putting something out there. hard to promote the same release for over a year. Its good to have new material to market

Hey, I decided to upload these guitar demos that I found a recording of

vhsvibes.bandcamp.com/album/untitled-demos-from-2015

The rest of my bandcamp is all sorts of different genres

edburger.bandcamp.com/track/do-to-me

DEBUT SINGLE from compton producer/rapper duo; still working on our sound. Feedback is much encouraged!

hey mate thanks for checkin it out and kind words!
your stuff have this 60s vibe to it and i love how you guys are playful, mixing is good, panning quite interesting. get some more backing vocals and harmonies
pxl sequence

Thanks! I agree, can never have too many vocal tracks...there will be much more on our next record

leftinthesun.bandcamp.com

if spotify is more convenient for anyone: open.spotify.com/album/2BLCsbHynUwHeP9HBSCWRT

>kinda shoegaze
>kinda post rock
>sort of post punk(?)

my bands first ever recorded or even written music, and we are making good progress on an album too, hope anyone enjoys

recs:
great track, and the album plan seems ambitious from the description, lookin forward to it

usual rec

production quality is definitely there, but for some reason Im not really feeling the songs themselves

usual rec

i cant tell if this is a meme or not anymore, but not to add on to the other negative feedback this is getting, but yeah, you should work on making your music more fleshed out sounding, or at the very least figure out how to do the skeletal/minimal thing in a compelling way

/bcg/bros I need some advice. I'm just starting on my album and so far I hate everything I'm recording. It all just sounds like shit to me. Is this normal? Should I just an hero now?

An hero now. And diabetes plus.

But, to be honest, that kind of phase always comes and always goes. Don't force yourself, take a break, go read something or watch a movie. Listen to music but not too much. Just enjoy yourself outside of what you are making now. And, after a while, start making stuff anew. If it won't work - rinse and repeat

Bumpo

(Side note why doesn't Sup Forums have emojis seems kinda web.0)

Hey lovelies It's me ()

I feel this on a deep spiritual level
Recs
Reviews

This is solid It reminds me of a radio friendly version of TV Girl, I just wish the beat had more going on, like I wish the Vocal sample didn't come in so late but this is lovely and refreshing keep it up
I mean these are good riffs and all but seriously try and build with them, wasting potential is super lame
Okay Cocteau Twins. Seriously work on the your bridges and refrains becuase I loved the song verses. So take notes from the twins
Good stuff but the aesthetic on the BC page doesn't match up with the sound IMO, I wish there was more going on though similar to Blithe Field
This is good but there needs to be a bit louder bass also I'm not a fan of the guitar tones they sound so generic and un-EQ'd
I don't like chiptune so it's not my place to talk on this
This is too long, very overwhelming. I don't like the vocals a some points but I think they work well on cuts like >Exhibitionist

Try exploring new sounds.What method of composing/recording are you using? I find that whenever I find a new sound on my keyboard or a new effect on my guitar, some new music just naturally comes out while i'm exploring the new sound, and it's sometimes lead to entire songs. Try switching things up a little.

whehe
funneyh memeh john
go backh to shool john

I've been laughing at that for the bast 4 days I'm sorry you are so bitter user

Holy fucking shit I'm taking this pic. Thanks user.
Love me some twins

BLMAPO