Hey guys, I normally don't go in for this conspiracy stuff but I can't find a single other recent picture of him...

Hey guys, I normally don't go in for this conspiracy stuff but I can't find a single other recent picture of him, I'd really like to know how in the hell he doesn't have any other pics of him anywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWA_ik_Y0G4&t=1s
latimes.com/nation/la-las-vegas-shooting-live-updates-las-vegas-gunman-may-have-wanted-to-1507165324-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's one. He mistook the revolver for a camera.

I don't have any recent pictures, not everyone is a social media fag like you

kek, not what I meant but still pretty funny

but he actually has this one pic of his face anywhere, like there are no other pictures of him from a work directory or anything for at least 10 years leading up to this

He was shitfaced.

the only pics he's taken in the last 30 years are dick pics

He's old, dude. He doesn't fuck around with facebook and shit like that

the dude is 60+ years old and was a loner, go figure or are you just retarded..

The police will uncover something about him. Just you wait.

probably, I'm really hoping this is actually something vaguely interesting and not another ISIS fag, my bet is he was an antifa guy

dude if he had antifa connections trump would make sure it hits the news rn

we probably would have no idea, news would cover that shit up as much as they could

that should surprise no one
an unparalleled legend like Stephen Paddock doesn't need publicity
his is a self-honed talent fueled by singular pursuit of excellence that shone when he closed the country music festival with a surprise, killer performance unmatched by any performers before
it was so profoundly life changing and unlike anything people had heard before, some aren't even sure whether to call it country music or something else entirely

Yeah I never take photos of myself. The last ever photo I took was like 4 years ago... And that's when I deleted my fagbook lol

Someone should check and see if those shells match up with the bullets that were shot towards the ground. If they don't match them it's a cover up.

>gambler
>work directory

He hasn't had a job since 1989.

He hasn't had a job since 1989.

Not everyone is 16 and posting their selfie every 5 minutes on instagram. This guy was in his 60's.

that makes a bit more sense, I was just kinda wondering, I figured it was better to be proved wrong then to miss out on the chance to mention in at all and have it turn out to be right

this. guy's my dads age and my sister forced us to take a picture together on his birthday. only one i can think of him in 10 years

take your fucking tinfoil hat off, if this was antifa one way or another it will be surely leaked. Are you telling me Trump has no investigators working for him or tipping him off if it was antifa?? is he that powerless??

That ain't uncommon for people who aren't social media addicted sheep. Ain't no recent pics of me out there either. Only recent shots of me are in my fuck tapes

yes, he's a sentient wig with a fetus under it

Trump controlling the media? What universe are you from?

I like how you used the "tinfoil" insult and then followed it up with your own "tinfoil" scenario. Nice.

Your over-estimating the power of the media, they can't hide something that big.

it's less tinfoil than believing that every information is controlled and hidden by the media, cmon now

not all information but CNN doesn't put anything up that fucks them over and neither does FOX, they just don't wanna screw themselves over

64 years old and recently made infamous. It either never existed or was promptly deleted by family and the powers that be. Occam's Razor.

thats why im saying if it is antifa it will probably be leaked everywhere easily accessible and to the hands of journalists/websites who would get the story out without censorship.

I think everyone struggles for an explanation because they fail to recognize Stephen just played a show that blew everyone away
once you see it that way, it all makes sense

my 1st thought was that a group of muslims grabbed this guy off the streets, held him hostage, then pinned all this crap on him. Hell they might have left him alive knowing nobody would believe his side of the story, cops would shoot him, or he would kill himself.... also I like to make my tin foil hat to look like a pirates hat.

Have y'all seen the post on FB of the video with the " other shooter" in the crowd???

I laugh every time I see this pic. He looks like a sleepy giant

Is that the courier?

youtube.com/watch?v=pWA_ik_Y0G4&t=1s

Oh fuck I forgot time didn't exist before social media and digital whores, brain dead faggot.

Weak

please improve it

>> Legionaire
>> Caps

latimes.com/nation/la-las-vegas-shooting-live-updates-las-vegas-gunman-may-have-wanted-to-1507165324-htmlstory.html

Looks like dude just wanted the high score. He... was a gamer.

you are retarded if you think those are comparable ideas. There is nothing tin foil about a president seeking information on a crime. How stupid are you?