Is there anything worse than the friendzone Sup Forumsros? Christ it hurts to be that close yet THAT far

Is there anything worse than the friendzone Sup Forumsros? Christ it hurts to be that close yet THAT far.

Feels thread Sup Forumsretheren, I need to feel.

It's okay Sup Forumsro, do you need a hug?

Been friendzoned all my life OP. After awhile you get used too it and once you get used to it you stop caring. Then the fun begins. Throw yourself at women make the most snarky disgusting or weird jokes. Say exactly whats on your mind. Just all in all give up on trying OP, its liberating as fuck.

Dont stress yourself out about it. Having a girlfriend is terrible too. Sorry to hear about it though user.

nice pepe

Get a frikkin life. There is so much out there!

There is so much, but there isnt another Her.

>be pretty asocial
>don't like people, don't like socializing
>have trouble empathizing/sympathizing with people
>can easily fake my way though social interactions when someone approaches me, but for the life of me I can't approach anyone else
>have become the silent weird kid I'm all my college classes, people invite me to groups occasionally because they pity me.
>again I'm great at faking normal interactions, but I feel myself slowly losing my ability to do so.
>either refuse to make friends or just cant anymore. I can't really tell the difference.

>recently a friend of mine just had his first kiss. He's younger than me, but he's a complete sperg that I sort of took under my wing.
>forgo schoolwork to celebrate with him
>secretly upset the whole time
>this younger dude has gotten farther than me with relationships. He was more of a sperg than me and he's doing better in life than me.
>afraid now he'll leave me once he realizes I'm ducking useless
>realize that I'm also jealous of him and upset

I'm just. I don't even fucking know what I am anymore. I don't know what I fucking want. I'm just trying to process what I feel.

Is it really you, Elliot Rodger?

Have you come back to beat Paddock's high score?

This. Also, you learn to not put girls in a pedestal. Remember that you are the prize in a relationship, not her

Tell her/him how you feel. It'll either go well or they'll reject you. But you'll know.

Nothing is worse than the friendzone OP.

Just happened to me today actually. Again.

Yaaay, more booze money.

>2017
>wanting a relationship

I would do anything to have those problems. Don't be ungrateful. Please. don't take it for granted.

Also this

That day when people come for my grapes. This feeling is so bad, there are so many people who wants grapes, especially my grapes. That if I don't have enough grapes they will want to take all the grapes I have in advanced, sometimes they want to take the grapes right out from my pockets before I even got them planted. They think I am just made of grapes or something. Then I think one day if I ever was out of grapes, and they wanted my grapes still well I would be sure they would take more than just my grapes. What kind of people need all those grapes, not even I need all the grapes they all need. Sometimes I think if I didn't have all those grapes well I probably wouldn't have any grapes ever again because of those grape craving grape obsessed grape burglers. I swear sometimes, it's like they don't even know how to get their own grapes.

I can't fucking sleep because of this girl.
We were friends of 2 years after which I asked her out and she said she wanted to stay friends. I said okay and I ghosted her. She kept calling me, trying to get in my life, trying to keep me in her life. Blah blah. Until, the told me recently, 3 years after I asked her out, that someone broke her heart and she wants an fwb. No strings attached. I said that works and it has been going great (Done it 4 times) until last week, she says if she has more sex with me, she'll fall in love with me and get emotionally attached. And she doesn't want that. So, she wants to go back to being friends with me. Like watch movies and shit. I'm like fuck that.
Why does she not want a relationship with me? And fucking hell, imagine getting friend zoned twice, and once after sex

Well that's depressing to think about.

I'm not violent if it means anything.

I am feeling more and more numb by the day.
I've lost my empathy along the way, it's as if my emotions have been replaced with increasing indifference towards myself and others.
I can't even have a good cry unless I'm drunk anymore, ffs

I hate that feeling of never being enough for someone. The fuck are you supposed to be friends for. She's fixing something that isn't broken.

What can I do with a memory?

Story of my life. Going to drink some now actually.

I dont even have friends, I wish I did.

I've never been friendzoned because I'm an asshole.

I know, right? I'm going to talk to her today. I don't know what I'm going to say really.

>date girl for 5 years
>marriage gets brought up
>"idk user if i'd ever want to marry anyone, I mean... I've already been with you for 5 years and idk if you're the person I'd want to marry"
>ok
>3 years later of living together
>she decides we're just roommates
>scrolling through facebook the next day I see her new relationship status with some guy she met at a bar

she just wants the attention, really

like most women

Replace "indideference" with general frustration and anger and you've got me

This hurt to read

What do I say to her? I don't want to be fucking friends with her. I don't want to give her attention without the promise of something more being there.
What the fuck do I say to her. Help me user

Man, fuck that. I feel for you man.

Have you tried showing her your cock? Works wonders.

lol yeah shit tons of things, fag. How about dying? Or AIDS?

I Have a crush on my bestfriend I wanna tell her what I feel but I don't wanna blow our friendship and her bday is coming up soon and I'm gonna get her something but my feelings for her push my anxiety levels through the fucking roof that I just want to vomit and I can't stop thinking about her the image of her keeps me up a night and it's just killing me slowly

man, I'm sorry dude. Sounds like you've still got a thing for her, which means it's time to ghost and move on again.

Otherwise, I'd say be honest and tell her it's either that or nothing.

At least you had a for a while, right?

She's stolen my sleep user. It's 3AM right now and I just can't do anything right.
Fuck her man. Why is she so scared of seeing me as more than a friend. She calls me amazing and all that but I'm not good enough for her. How do you deal with not being good enough for someone

ditch her, or trear her like shit until she starts fucking wondering why. Then have The talk.

>girl who friendzoned me gave me a pity fuck
>why not
>virginity lost
>afterwards tells police I raped her
>met with my lawyer last week

I want to ghost her. She keeps saying these manipulative things like "You make me feel like I need to put out to be a friend" I mean, bitch we got into an FWB thing.
And shit like"I just want you involved in my life. I'll call you once every 3 months" I said what if I don't pick up and she's like I'll keep calling. Like, what the fuck

thats what you get for not video taping it.

girlfriend of 2 years (also my best friend) cheated on me. found out yesterday. its got me so fucked up. its not worth it man, people are just so shitty.

ive lost feelings towards people, doesnt even worry me anymore, that and my ex posts pictures with her and her new bf. doesnt phase me, not even jealous. Did i die? or just simply not care anymore. lol

Now you know she could end up cheating on you and leaving you in the streets. You'll find someone better, pal.

I know this feel,
I escaped briefly, realized the mistake that was that bipolar nut, then proceeded to date her best friend
Good luck mate, there's a way, I belive in you

>"I want you to be my girlfriend"
>"i dont like you that way user but we can still be friends!"
>"its better if we're not"
>stop being friends with her
There you go. Thats the best thing you can do in the worst possible situation. Christ its not like shes gonna fucking murder you the worst she can do is say no ITS NOT A BIG DEAL

Wow, thats just sad....

i need some advice on this one guys

>be me
>have two friends i've reconnected with over the summer
>known them for a while but haven't really talked to them a bunch until march of this year
>hang out with them more and more
>best summer by far
>i'm glad i'm their friend and vice versa
>school starts
>shit goes south man
>they basically don't talk to me even though we hang out in the same group almost every single day
>i feel like they don't like me anymore
>any time i try to talk to them they either don't respond or sound super disinterested
>when anyone else talks to them they act normally

am i fucked or is this fixable?

Ever heard the phrase people are only in your life for seasons? It's staggering how true that really is. Just move on and find some more friends. This time make sure they actually care about you.

Thems the darkest of feels

I'm a somewhat successful guy, but all I want to do is read books and play video games. I've also been lonely for years and it's slowly numbing me. I can pretty much only feel adrenaline anymore.

Just wanted to get that off my chest, got nobody else to talk to. Thanks Sup Forums.

Friendzone isn't real. Either you get in or not, there is no middle ground, that's just called being friends. Grow up and move on, don't wallow in pity, it'll do no good OP.

Beta male

I dont friendzone with females. I give em a little while to come around. After that its "put out or get out"

unless they got a hot friend I wanna try to make it with.