I'm a clairvoyant. You can check my other threads and see people validating my predictions...

I'm a clairvoyant. You can check my other threads and see people validating my predictions. Nobody has really been paying attention to my thread regarding this. But it's important. I have a few insights about the shooting.

Here's what I can tell you:
-this was orchestrated
-there really was only one shooter
-Paddock is not his real name. Can't see the real letters but it's an assumed identity. First name is closer to Chris or Cole. Something with a /k/ sound
-Paddock believed he was part of a project that he discovered he was being manipulated in. This was his way to get back and draw attention to a bigger problem at hand. He's leaving a trail for people to follow
-the victims are real
-fourth floor light really is a strobe light
-police and first responders did not know this was staged. FBI does. Trump doesn't. He has an inkling. He's actually close to finding out something big and revealing it but they may stop him before that happens. I am by no means a trump supporter. He's a fucking baffoon. But he doesn't listen to anyone which is good for exploring secrets and bad for secret keepers.
-I'm seeing something happening around Texas in a couple months.

predict my dick size you fucking moron

ya gai

First of all, you're wrong. There has been confirmed videos of multiple shooters you jackass. Check yourself into a psyche ward immediately.

Ive been checking all the Instagram posts and not one of them is about how somebody lost another person it's all about how lucky they are and glad to ve alive

Fucking brass has no blood on it. It hit the ground after the blood, not before. He was already dead

>I have a few insights about the shooting.
that's where you're wrong
it wasn't even a shooting
it was a music festival closed by a surprise performance: Stephen blew everyone away

actually it would have blood on it if it hit the ground after because it would have bounced or rolled

blood came after the shells were laying there, that's why its all around them and not on them as it leaked from his head.

Oh yeah let us just go check your other predictions real quick. Super easy to see all the posts you've made and whatnot

"Autistic works of fiction"

OP here. You can ask me a couple of questions about yourself if you doubt me and I'll remark on it. I just feel obligated to share the info that I'm receiving.

I've worked as an emt. Blood doesn't take long to get tacky and sticky... Point still stands only guarantee was if he sprayed blood outta his mouth the brass would be covered

It's a real OP is a god

Hah! This shit never gets old.

>clairvoyant
>dislikes trump
Kek'd.

Bullshit. He left no trail whatsoever. No note, bearly any info on the guy. You're just an attention seeking moron. The only way you can prove to me that you're legitimate is if you know my name, and my unique personal situation. Of which I seriously doubt you'd be able to even guess.

Tough stain to get out of that rug

then as an emt you would note the lack of splatter, the splatter would go about 4-10 feet straight up as he blew his brains out through his mouth standing up....not while he was laying down you retarded nigger

Haha OK. One inescapable thing about the blood... Oh fuck oxyclea......

Fuck you ya clairvoyant cunt

>a couple of questions

What is my name?
What do i do for money?
Married/single?
Kids?

Answer at least 3 correctly and ill believe your claims.

Confirmed by your butthole?

Alright OP, what's my current predicament in life? What happens to me in the next month?

Where in Texas?

what country do i post from?

Get shot in the chest and blood doesn't always explode outta you... 4 foot huh? Ok dexter. So I guess the one point in your direction is if it leaked slowly just soaked under brass... Your still a fucking moron unfortunately

As a person with knowledge of how bullets work, that bullet didn't even leave the back of his head! Is still in his brain. That's why there is no blood splatter.

I don't get full names. When I see things, I see symbols and pictures. When I channel your energy, there's a lot of darkness and anxiety that comes through. My throat almost feels like it's closing up. i don't know if you're dealing with chronic pain, or a mental illness, but there is self-harm at play. I also feel a great deal of tension between you and your mother.

Then you should also know he could have been shot in his body and leaked outta his mouth. No facial deformation to indicate a boom headshot.

Okay, your job is kind of weird because I saw you working with your hands but also at a computer. It's not a typical desk job.
Not married, no kids. Thinking of pursuing school.

Around San Antonio.

fucking KEK

I don't.

Congratulations, your credibility just dropped to zero. I'm a trucker. No computers. Not thinking of going back to school. Married with 3 kids.

>I'm outta here.

That's is soo general. ALMOST EVERYONE in Sup Forums has problems in their lives. If negative energy is the only thing that you are able to sense from me, then you should have immediately picked up on the absolute hate against my father. Not my mother. And I have never been diagnosed with any disease, illness, or mental illness.

Oh, do me! Do me! Make a statistically common yet vague statement about me, ya fraud!

Michael?

you're*

stupid nigger

I wonder why Sup Forums is so popular with truckers.

Truckers have some great stories.

left eye is poking out
he was sitting/leaning on left elbow with pistol in right hand
gun angles a little, distending his left eye but the right eye is okay
he falls straight back (like a foot) and blood goes up quickly, draining out of nose/mouth
he was shot in the gut and panicking, couldn't sit all the way up

ur all retarded

he has to have a gun in his right hand. no other option. haven't seen a picture though

Actually, look at his left eye. Id say its pretty deformed.

They talked to the guy’s brother, you’re full of shit...

No.

Good question. I lurk most nights. Have done a few ama threads. Im also the one that surfaces when those stupid
>why dont you drive a manual transmission
Threads pop up

Any /x/ related stories?

Nothing spectacular. Ive seen things i cant explain but its usually late and i should have been asleep a few hours before that. There has been a few times where I swore there was another person in the truck with me. But that goes away before too long also. Have also heard a voice say my name as im drifting off to sleep a few times.

Wtf is a baffoon?

You also have an uncanny ability at getting doubles lol.

Kek

I noticed that too.

a link to the videos please? seriously