Late-ish Risk Thread:

Late-ish Risk Thread:
>Gameplay rules are in pic
>To play you must have:
>A Nation Name
>The Starting Location
>An unused colour
>A Name/tripcode that identifies your Country
Also, not mentioned in the pic: When you have a state bonus, you must include it in your name/trip. For instance:
>[OP] United States of Trump [RED] [+5]
If you don't, I won't count it.
Game will begin when we reach 5 players, myself included. All get values are TRIPLED for the first five turns, to allow the map to fill out quicker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sx6jVNk-Qbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Cajun Republic
Louisiana
Blue

can i play?
>The Simpsons
>yellow
>michigan

Added. 2/5 Players.

3/5

Bump

thanks m8

Another bump

I wanna play, but I'm really drunk and sad right now, watching black hawk down again.

2 (yous) and I'll play

youre a homo

For (You)

Only the dead have seen the end of war

> Hoosier Reich
> Indiana
> any color

4/5 one more Someone please fucking join

Empire of New England
Massachusetts
Any color

Adding trip

i kinda wanna go to bed..

homer is out.. sorry, took too long to start
youtube.com/watch?v=sx6jVNk-Qbs

Alright. we can finally fucking start.
GAME START.
>Fill out Washington.

Forgot map cause I'm fucking stupid

Unite the lands of eternal autumn under my rule. Expand out from the homeland of Massachussets after conquering the other massachussetian tribes and subjugate the other New English people under a single banner.

Fill Indiana

Respectfully express my disdain for Homer's faggotness, Michiganistanis are always quiters.

>flyover kingdoms

Praise the New English Realm

Please don't disrespect the Crossroads of America

I'm patriotic and lit as fuck senpai

Ded game

>lit
Flee from my court, diplomat from some irellevent shithole in the middle of our great continent. New England must bring civilization to the untamed apes of the interior.

This tripled digits thing is a bit much, although we might need it if more people don't join. I just gave you MI because once IN was full there was still like 70 t's left, and the other guy is gone anyhow.

>Brown
>Floridian Syndicate
> Florida

Forgot muh turn
>Finish WA
>Head down West Coast

Fill Ohio and Kentucky

Your making me blush

Unite the duchy of Nēw York from the fiendish Yôrkian tribes and conquer the Jewish Free-Cities of Nēw Jersey.

Adding bonus

> Black Hawk Down
> operators dieing

Why god?

I should have been there

Spoopy

Take all of Florida

>keep taking Cali

The Hoosier Reich cordially invites the Emperor to stay the hell out of the Ohio Valley, ensuring peaceful relations

Conquer westwards up till the collection of rivers and use them to build massive fortifications for our defense.

Ohio, then Kentucky

Forgot trip will promptly kill myself

I accept the Kaisers plea, as long as his Grand Armies of the Lakes do not match towards the coast.

I will not press past Appalachia if things stay peaceful senpai

The various militias of the Kingdoms of New England unite under a new degree of the Emperor, establishing an imperial navy, army, and marine core. Most of the imperial soldiers come from the rural areas of the Empire such as New York and Maine, but the famous "Bostoni Guard" the shock troops of the Grand Army and the Emperors personal guard hail from the Capital city and metropolis of Boston.

So, Is it okay with you both if New ENgland takes WV?

Colorado
Any color
Dacian Empire

Good
I accept this, the Kaiser may lay claim to territory west of West Virginia and north of Tennessee

Duck west Virginia

>the Romanian scum of every risk game appears

flee ape

3rd Update I think. Only 2 more rolls of me putting in ridiculous amounts of land, so updates will be speedier.
>Keep taking Cali

yoyoyoyoyo
NCR
Somewhere near the Mojave in cali
Gold

(You)

Fill Colorado

Continue conquering the Southern Kingdoms and subjugate the coastal cities to the Imperial banner. Genocide all Appalachians and colonize the land with New Englanders.

Finish up Kentucky

Finish up Michigan

Annex Illinois and winsconsin

fuq i forgot the name thing

Emperor Abjalom sends the great Hampshirian General Alexar to finish off the Appalachian tribesmen who have long pestered the Empires advancement. After a ambush of Imperial forces at the Poloman River, general Alexar succeeded in annihilating the Appalachian confederation at the Battle of Charelstôn

-Excerpt from "The Rise and Fall of the New England Empire"

Alright, here's update 4. One more round of insanely high land tracts, please roll low numbers.
NCR, Why you gotta do this to me? Any chance at an alliance? I don't wanna go after you or anything, although I want those few counties by the border for a bonus.I could stay COMPLETELY out of Nevada and Utah, if you only give me those few counties.

>Fill in CA
>Go for Arizona

Sure thing my dude we cool
>fill nevada and utah

The Imperial Armies lead by the famous "1st army of Bradāin" commanded by General Alexjar, swarm south to conquer the lands of the southerners and secure the Eastern Seaboard. The Bostoni Guard are temporarily granted direct service to Alexar.

Fill that state im currently in
Bonus 3

Finish Michigan and Illinois

Spill cheeseland

The Emperor takes his vassal the King of Maine's daughter as his bride. The beautiful Stęphānie of Haven.

After the marriage, he goes south to meet with his armies and lead along with the famous General Alexjar.

Adding bonus

Here it is
>Take those few collar counties
>Head through Arizona
All gets are normal now.

Finish illinois, spill Michigan

Continue the conquest.

I hear words of a Confederation of Floridians to the south that opposes my rule. I send them demands of vassalage and tribute. If they accept they may continue their self-rule. If they refuse they will be subjugated by the might of the imperial armies.

TBh ceasars legion seems to be a better fit for where i am..
>Fill in dat utah boi

Fill that state i'm in and then spill into New mexico or whatever that state is directly south ,next to texas

Hello sir! I am a humble diplomat from the Empire of New England and bring word from faraway lands spoken by my lord Abjalom. He wishes to engage in trade between our lands. Will you accept? We hear great tales of your precious salt, and I think you would enjoy our iron and metal tools!

Update

>Take Arizona

>5D palidrome
>120 T's
Spill in Texas

Continue the conquest

I send word to the Kaiser in the east if he wishes to trade

Oh lmao I'm dumb as fuck I got that

>continue the conquest for utah
and a little bit of the hoover dam if you can help it

This is the first ive ever heard of your New England... I will allow this trade agreement of salt and iron, let this be a milestone on our path to friendship.

OP you onoy gave me 12 t's but i got a 5D pali and that's 120, please give me back the 108+3bonus
Rolling thus turn to fill texas qnd spill north of Texas

I am a diplomat from New England. My noble lord and emperor has this message from you. Please read it at once!
u smel like goatfuk u Romanian dog I can smell u all the way here lol

-Emperor Abjalom of New England

D:

Fill michigan

A R I Z O N A

Silver
Texas
Lone Ranger Empire

Fill Michigan then winsconsin

Continue the conquest

Raid the Floridians

continue rape of Utah and work my way up into Idaho

Fill Texas
Bonus +9

Florida hasn't rolled for an hour, mind if I take over for him?

Fill Florida

Spill into Alabama.

I am a diplomat from the Empire of New England. My liege sends word that he demands vassalization and tribute. Accept and you shall have self-rule. Decline, and you shall be conquered by force.

ok.

Please don't do that mexican bro, we have plenty of space, don't start in the state im in. I don't want to have to kill you

You may only rule Florida and land directly bordering the Gulf of Mexicos coast.

You must provide Floridian spearmen to the Imperial army as well as a yearly tribute of 10,000 dubloons.

That was an ok to being a vassal, not to being conquered.

Texas is for texans, thats why the Lone Ranger has risen to protect Texas or die trying!

Indeed. You may take everything west of Alabama and into Tennessee

Ugh,fine, be it as you may

lol u r Romanian stink smel dog

Its ok vlad gl hf
Also nice trips

ded