WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SHIT? I just want to live my life, and I can't even fucking do that

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SHIT? I just want to live my life, and I can't even fucking do that.

words OP use your words

This made me kek harder than I should have.

as long as were all having a drink

OP in danger, what the fuck happened you helpless faggot, tell us

I've got food poisoning or some shit, and I have a severe phobia of throwing up. I had one of the worst panic attacks in my entire life last night and I'm having one right now.

he was a fuggin twink. all he had to do was be born gay and he woulda gotten laid eternally

your life is a piece of shit and you deserve to suffer.

its gonna be fine user, trust me

It really isn't, though

throwing up? hm thats a normal bodily function that helps get rid of like something the body rejects, if it happens just know you wont die like damn
drink you some water, take a shit, take you some pepto, youll survive breh, chillax

guess you're fucked, all you can do is face it. like death

Join the club bud

Sounds like fun.

Realistically, you'll be fine user. Nothing to worry about. Everything will be okie dokie in the end, am I wrong? Drink some water and go to bed.

You did nothing. Thats EXACTLY what you did and why you deserve it.

Throwing up won't kill you, OP. Just repeat that phrase in your head.

This is bullshit, If you throw up you might die OP, the poison will get into your lungs and you will die in a violent and disgusting way, you might even puke blood OP.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but you're retarded

>having a phobia makes you retarded

A phobia by definition is "an irrational fear". If you aren't rational, you're either a woman or, mentally incapable.

Most phobias are ok, but a phobia against a natural defense mechanism of the body is just straight up retarded.

Is like if you are afraid to take a shit.

Everyone is irrational sometimes you fucking idiot. Yes, even you.
>people choose to have a phobia
Yeah and people also choose to be gay, right?

You're choosing to be a faggot right now

GO FOR THE HIGH SCORE FAGGOT