So we're all in agreement...

So we're all in agreement, it's clearly time to abolish the second amendment and have every American civilian turn in their guns. It's a proven fact: no guns = no shootings
>Debate me, you will lose

Other urls found in this thread:

personaldefenseworld.com/2015/03/10-cases-where-an-armed-citizen-took-down-an-active-shooter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turn in your guns now! For a safer America

no people = no shootings
Let's ban people.

There are over 300 million guns in America and most people will NOT give them up.
What are you going to do? Send in SWAT to kill them all one by one?

I’m gonna kill so many unarmed people

about abot gun smugglers? Tons of guns are smuggled in....most gangs use stollen or smuggled guns... How about detroit. Strict gun laws but more shootings then anywhere else in us... Dont be dumb. Gun control doesnt work.

no

With what? A knife?

Freeze the bank accounts and assets of all gun owners until they comply.

>So we're all in agreement
So we're all in agreement

The first murder ever recorded happened with a rock.

Agreed

>have every American civilian turn in their guns
lol sorry, there will be war before that ever happens

redneck in the woods doesn't have bank assets

> It's a proven fact: no guns = no shootings

What a comedian

Like killers gave a shit about the laws. By killing someone they already break dozens of them.
All it would do is take away the chance that a civilian can take down a terrorist or any other threat, possibly saving many people. There have been documented cases of civilians stopping shooters thanks to having a gun on them.
And for fucks sakes this bait is blatant, OP.

it is impossible. not only would the majority of guns go unfound it would take hundreds of millions of people. considering how many guns are out there, trying this would be a major civil rights issue. theyd go after the blacks first then the mexicans then tha rednecks

I look forward to my union job sitting my fat liberal ass on a steamroller rolling over those guns all day

Are all foreigners this stupid and out-of-touch with reality?

>There have been documented cases of civilians stopping shooters thanks to having a gun on them.
Name 5.

Shit bait thread op.
Totally clueless, go ban yourself from breathing.

If someone wants to shoot someone, they will find a way to do it. They will buy stollen weapons or steal it themselves. Just because you say “hurr durr, turn in your guns for a safer America!” Doesn’t mean it will make it safer. If you were to shoot up a public area, which area would you rather shoot up. A public area where you know the citizens have weapons and know how to use them, or a public area where none of them have any weapons?

Most Americans live in cities and need money to obtain the necessities of life, as well as pay rent or mortgage

This could work

Come and take them, you tranny-loving faggot

By banning all guns you make a huge gaping hole for the black market to fill... laws dont stop criminals from doing anything. Fucking libtard

10 niggers break into your house to rape and rob you. you should have a gun to shoot them. Fucking pansy

That would kill the economy.

99% of Americans would turn in their guns within 2 weeks if this happened

You realize that millions of people will die if this is attempted, right?

Where do the stolen weapons come from?
Citizens with guns don't stop mass shootings. They wouldn't have stopped this shooting. There were armed cops at the festival and they always have guns.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

This

you´ve got to make the weapons harder to buy, get it... or are you already numb watching your monthly mass shootings on TV...

I will not hand over my guns, ever.

Fuck you. Come try to take them and I will shoot you.

So when they freeze the bank accounts of 140 million people, those people will likely be pretty upset... ad they have guns.

When are you idiots going to understand that strict gun laws don't mean giving up guns?

The point is that nothing can stop this kind of thing from happening. Your laws dont make bad people go away fag

´Murrica

>take all their money and give them nothing left to live for

Lmao, you dumb children want a civil war, don't you?

We won't have an economy if everyone is killed by guns. Besides, maybe the government will wait until the economy is already fucked, and then freeze everyone's access to money until they turn in their guns. I guess this would make rounds of ammo the new currency after the dollar fails. Which it will.

I love you

as long as every idiot is able to own an fucking armory of guns, you´re ok, sure...

Here, have fun.
personaldefenseworld.com/2015/03/10-cases-where-an-armed-citizen-took-down-an-active-shooter/

>We won't have an economy if everyone is killed by guns.

You won't have an economy if you ignite a civil war, either, genius.

>if gun are outlawed then only outlaws will have guns
Stop with shitty bait thread.

MULTIPLE SHOOTERS CONFIRMED

>What are you going to do? Send in SWAT to kill them all one by one?
Sounds like an excellent idea.

try to hurt and kill 600 people with a rock, after 3 or 4 you´ll feel a little bit exhausted

No problem, just jump in the bunker and ride out 2 weeks of chaos. After that much time, most Americans will be out of supplies and ammo. Those who didn't have any to begin with will resort to cannibalism by then, according to a study by the Pentagon.

It's funny that people think something like that is even possible. There are more private guns than people.

Nice

I will always own a gun... legal or not. So pass the law bitch... but dont ask me to protect you if shit goes down. Because every bullet i own is for the protection of my family. Or food... but thats another thread

Niggers won't abide. They never do.

>We won't have an economy if everyone is killed by guns.
Yeah Americas population is plummeting

Sure you will, you'll have one half of America's economy competing against the other half. Don't you know your own history of your first Civil War?

Are you including the police, and all their war material gotten on the 1033 program?

hm, think the forensic guys will know if it was 1 or more shooters... not facebook...

Nah. muh economy is just a larp. There are better and fairer ways to distribute goods and services.

You gotta wonder if it's the same guy making these bait threads 10 times a day

It's not even about the guns. Usa is a culture of violence built on violence. The American dream is only a greedy nightmare that can end only one way. You guys are always waiting the next justification to turn on one another. Your country already started à slow but inevitable decay. It's in motion.

So you agree with the rest of my post, the part that comes after the first sentence?

>b.b.b.b.b.b but op, i lost all my guns deep sea fishing

Clearly a cuck and/or troll. Pass

You are a dumb motherfucker.

but that doesnt stop crime faggot

stick to your 2nd america, this shit is too much fun to watch from europe

that seems like a total violation of civil rights, so yeah you're wrong there

this, but what's the accented à for?

I disagree. Keep the second amendment. I like my firearms.

Read the fucking post again, you absolute fucking retard.

>So we're all in agreement, it's clearly time to abolish the second amendment and have every American CIVILIAN turn in their guns. It's a proven fact: no guns = no shootings
>CIVILIAN
>CIVILIAN
>CIVILIAN
>CIVILIAN
>CIVILIAN

Got it now, you dumb American fuck? Go eat a brick of cheese and shoot up a shopping mall.

bwhahah pwned!

You edgy cuntfuck, which Michael Bay movie gave you that impression?? Take the guns away from dumb, tiny-dicked redneck shitsuckers, and we'd be fine.

Cringy

Possible evidence left by using a gun
>striations on the round left in the victim that can be linked to a specific gun
>fingerprints on the round left in the victim that can be linked to a specific person
>brass casings left at the location of the shooter that can be linked to a specific gun
>fingerprints on the brass casings that can be linked to a specific person
>gunpowder residue left on the hand and clothing of the shooter
>fingerprints on the weapon that can be linked to a specific person
>the victim's blood spraying on the shooter

Possible evidence left by other tools used to kill
>the victim's blood on the weapon
>the attacker's fingerprints on the weapon
>the victim's blood being sprayed on the attacker

seems to me like encouraging murderer's to use guns makes things easier for the cops

You must like Trump

>civil rights
I thought the only real rights were in the bill of rights?

Police are civilians too, unless you're implying that we are in fact under martial law.

you should remember to tell a criminal or insane person that, guess you don't know what you're talking about.

you think every criminal gets their guns legitimately?

ever heard of a zip gun dipshit?

>google "how to make a gun with household supplies"
>kill people
Anyone can make a deadly gun. The ones produced by companies only have the benefit of being more accurate. I can make bombs, guns, bullets, combat knives, armor just from google (bing if they censor) and be able to set the new highscore easily. I won't tho mr government spyman that browses Sup Forums i promise

Enjoy getting cucked by hordes of niggers eurotrash

i see, you're not even an american so you don't even have a educated grasp of what you are talking about

I don't think SWAT would be happy about it

(OP)
Pic related is a Mac 10 that someone made in a metal fabrication shop in Edmonton.

Only /k/ fags will get this meme...

>It's a proven fact: no guns = no shootings
You forgot about crossbows and Bow's dumbass.

And then they'll just rob the banks and we all be broke.

You'll start America's second civil war.

Oh I like cheese. Authentic artisan cheese is the best. And I'll save the shooting up a shopping mall till black friday

ever heard of dip gun zipshit?

Money in banks is insured by the fed.

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars

There you go, bring a friend for twice the body count. Just think of it as "co-op mode"

yeah, lets make them illegal...making drugs illegal stopped that problem.

>ban all guns, no more shootings!

Nogs show up with guns and rob everyone because no resistance. gg OP

Are you a nog?

its already on the way. thats why we keep getting all these false flag shootings. The government is trying to stoke a race/civil war and removing guns will enable it to take way longer and be more bloody than it needs to be.

So we are all in agreement, It's clearly time to buy more guns and bolster the power that the second amendment has in this country. It's a proven fact, more guns = fewer attempts by politicians to ban them outright.