christfags BTFO!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vV6NYh83k5g
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
plato.stanford.edu/entries/natural-law-ethics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No '' It's unnatural '' option

You have to go back

im bi and I dont think the same gender should be allowed to marry.
Fuck all these attention faggots, acting all gay. They are probably not even gay....its like these teenagers who go through a goth phase for example.

And the worst are the femcunts...don't even want to talk about them.

this thread again

in every case in the bible marriage was heterosexual, since that's what marriage is by nature

/thread

Homosexuality occurs in nature you fucking homophobe.

And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made[a] them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

>All """"arguments"""" are muh bible

Mental illness happens in nature as well.

>because X
>but X also says Y, so I win

What kind of argument is that?

>muh penguins

Homosexuality is a disease for the specie.

murder happens in nature too

>breeding clearly isn't an issue any more!
It absolutely fucking is when whites are being outpopulated.

So does rape, molestation, incest, and beastiality.

except his entire argument was muh appeal to nature

you guys are so backwards

The interpretation of the relevant new testament passages in this image is just inaccurate. Long since discredited.

It's undeniable that Paul is referring to sodomy in eg Romans 1. It's a sin.

Also, the church has the right and authority define marriage since it is and always has been a religious institution. So you have no argument there either.

>Have fun with your Sexist, Chauvinistic, Judmental, Xenphobic lifestyle.
>The rest of culture will advance forward without you

Made me kek
That's a big butthurt

Homosexuality is fucking annoying. No one cares if you lIke to suck cock, I just don't need to hear about it.

>the church has the right and authority define marriage

so they just make things up and ignore their book?!?

>Paul is referring to sodomy in eg Romans 1

WRONG, paul talks about lots of things in romans 1, there is no specific subject!!!!

God created Eve from Adam's desire. There for, all women are created to please men and born for men. Men liking men just means you're a deviant, a degenerate or a person with a mental illness.

you're right OP, i used to be hetero, but now i am a #flamingfaggot

Homosexuality is a sin because the holy Koran says so shitlord.

Check your shariah.

No it wasn't. Yours is. You are backwards.

>naturalistic fallacy

Happens in nature ≠ is natural.

You faggots need to read up on Aristotle, Aquinas and all those other guys.

>'' It's unnatural ''
>not an appeal to nature

The naturalistic fallacy was invented by jews lads.

Appeal to nature is a perfectly legitimate.

Homosexuals have a tendency to act out. Don't act like the majority of homosexuals aren't self-absorbed children.

It's not.

If you have trouble accepting this, read the sticky.

no it isn't

try again

Isn't "butthurt" kind of the point with those fags?

youtube.com/watch?v=vV6NYh83k5g

>So you still think homosexuality is sinful.
Yep.
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

Yes it is.

Try again.

>im
>bi
biscum you fucking normie

They have mental gymnastics in flowchart form now?

not exclusive homosexuality.

those weird-ass apes that fuck each other still fuck females.

Just kill faggots.

plato.stanford.edu/entries/natural-law-ethics/

90% of people do not understand the natural law theory, including the retards over at rational wiki.

Read Aristotle. Read Aquinas. Read Locke. Read Hobbes. Read the Bible.

Don't bother otherwise.

While it may occur in instances of nature. It's not considered a "normal" behavior; as the majority of courtships that happen in nature, are in fact, heterosexual.

While I have no right to personally strip my fellow American of his/her rights to pursue a homosexual relationship. It isn't illogical in the least, to say that the relationship could/would be considered abnormal in the eye of the general population.

Rebuttal to all the options for "YES" starting left to right
>Jesus said that all the laws of the Old Testament still apply
>The laws of the Old Testament were literally handed down by God himself
>implying promiscuity (or rather lasciviousness/uncleanness) is not referring also to faggotry
>implying evolution is not false
>implying polygamy is wrong when you follow the laws of God
>implying it's not disgusting/implying that's the only reason to despise fags

Rebuttal to "NO"
>Implying anal sex of any kind is decent or moral or good in any facet

The lengths people will go to defend their pride and wickedness is astonishing. A faggot who is not ashamed is a dishonest faggot, nothing is more shameful than that act. If you willingly participate in it, you are worthy of death.

Homophilia is a mental illness caused by a hormonal disorder.

>lets eat/fuck/shit outside naked
>come on the animals do it
Your reasoning is bizarre and you only say it because you enjoy evil and wish to continue enjoying it at the expense of others. A society with fags can never be a peaceful society

You fags can be butthurt all you want, but at the end of the day you're still fucking faggots and I'm still normal. If only you accepted that you have a problem and seekeed help maybe you could get fixed and have a nice life as a heterosexual man.

>cherrypicking old law from OT
>Jesus not mentioning it means that it's a-okay

im bi but if faggots wanna fag why should anyone care? OP is a moron

You can't seek help here in the good ol' USA. Homosex was removed from the DSM-V by the jews and their army of good goyim.

holy shit, this infograph just proves how the Christian Bible is the most based, pro-male book ever compiled.

>not eating fucking and shitting outside

>being indian

I'm going with Kant with this: If everyone's a faggot, we'd die out.

No need to worship a kike popsicle to hate degenerates.

Teachings about Divorce
(Mark 10:1-12)
1When Jesus had finished saying these things, He left Galilee and went into the region of Judea beyond the Jordan. 2Large crowds followed Him, and He healed them there.

3Then some Pharisees came and tested Him by asking, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any reason?”

4Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female’a 5and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’b? 6So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”

7“Why then,” they asked, “did Moses order a man to give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8Jesus answered, “It was because of your hardness of heart that Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but it was not this way from the beginning. 9Now I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman, commits adultery.”c

10His disciples said to Him, “If this is the case between a man and his wife, it is better not to marry.”

11“Not everyone can accept this word,” Jesus answered, “but only those to whom it has been given. 12For there are eunuchs who were born that way; others were made that way by men; and still others live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

> "it is better not to marry"

> Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1 cor 6:9
do not thank

Corinthians =/= Jesus

>it's another Sup Forums arguing about useless bullshit thread

Do you really think that enough people are suddenly going to become gay that it would pose an actual threat to our population? Are you some kind of invalid?

>props for being honest. However, a whole population of people shouldn't have their families discriminated against just because you think child love is icky. Grow up!

Be honest with me, do you honestly and for real think that a relationship between an adult and a child is equal to two consenting adults? Like for real? Is this a thing you'd repeat to people you talk to in real life?

>Sex is only moral within the confines of marriage
>Same sex marriage cannot be supported via the Bible
>Ergo active homosexuality is sinful

Not even a Christian

So do you think same sex partnerships, i.e. marriage should be prohibited? Because that would be religion influencing the government and we all know why that's bad.

But I shouldn't even be replying to a bait thread.

>Be honest with me, do you honestly and for real think that a child is unable to know what they feel about these things? I bet you think that poor transgender kids are just being influenced by adults too. Like for real? Is this a thing you'd repeat to people you talk to in real life?

See pic. See how I specifically named the guy in my last post.

>Are you some kind of invalid?
No, but you most certainly are, you fucking imbecile.

Uh... AIDS?

People should be able to do whatever they want, just keep the propaganda away from children until they're old enough to see through the lies.

Paul's values and bible definition of marriage are chill tbqh fampai

Homosexuality is completely degenerate. I think anything that goes against traditional western values is degenerate. That being said, I do a lot of degenerate things myself...hate the degneracy, not the degenerates....

Actually, Romans makes it quite clear that homosexuality is an abomination by describing the behavior (not using a word that can be confused)

>24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
>26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

That chart implies that Adam and Eve had no right to be gay. It's the current fucking year, come on.

Ayy, kek confirms

Being bisexual is being so controlled by your libido that you would fuck anything for climax.

You're no better than a drug addict or any of the migrants raping German girls and women on the street.

Get your shit together man, you're making me disappointed for being Kraut.

>living by the laws of the O.T. aka. The mosaic laws which most jews still follow makes you a sexist, chauvinist, xenophobic bigot
Careful with that. If you tell that to your jewish sugar daddies, they might pull your funding

>Should we still live by OT laws?
>Yes
>Have fun living in yoru sexist, chauvinistic, judgemental, xenophobic lifestyle choice
Oy vey, dat's antisemitism! Dose bastids!

>Should Paul be considered a Church authority?
>Yes
>Blah blah evil shit
Okay, so now both Jews and Christians are horrible people... but Islam is a-okay, amirite?

This. The only animal that has been found to have exclusively homosexual are goats. The animals you refer to are at the most bisexual since they'll take heterosexual intercourse when given the chance.

Exclusive homosexuality is a meme in the most literal definition of the word.

Okay, appeal to nature is somehow an argument, and homosexuality is natural. You can't win either way shitlord. :^)

>argumenting with "argument fallacies"

You truly are the lowest form of life on earth. Autistic, worthless. I've never noted any opinion that bases itself on argumenta fallacies. That's called "argument fallacy is for autistic train-brains" -fallacy

Stop replying, Sup Forums is only rational when it's something they like.

>boohoo u guise are homophobe

kill yourself you fucking waste of life

There is no animal that exists as exclusively homosexual. The behaviour you are referring to is bisexual behaviour.

I don't understand how anyone thinks that Christians can't eat pork etc.
It's really a neckbeard level comprehension of the religion.

Actually there's a bunch of birds with monogamous relationships that also have cases of homosexual bonds. A quick search would have showed you this.

>nothing about poopdicks spreading the HIV

Do shitlibs know anything?

>Yes
>New Testament
>'but women are supposed to be inferior and submissive'
>Yep
>'HURR I WIN U SEXIST HAVE FUN IN A SOCIETY WITH VALUES I DISAGREE WITH!'

Pretty bad chart tbhfamerino

B-but you're supposed to feel bad when extreme left-wing radicals call you words!

Does this shit make sense even to liberals?

God destroys entire cities for degeneracy but then he's just okay with it?

I love how staying consistent with the OT is met with "harumph you didn't fall into my premade traps??? u racist misogynist I hate you".

This is damn interesting