Am I fucked Sup ForumsRos

Am I fucked Sup ForumsRos
At night I masturbate, but I'm kinda loud so I turn on my fan every night and it always covers all sound
This worked fine when I lived in Vegas where it's hot 24/7 but now I live in Virginia and it's gettin real cold at night but I can't pull my log unless it's on it I'll get caught what do I do

Jack it I'm the shower like a normal man.

Y the hell u so loud tho lol
Post a pic of your cock so we can properly figure this shit out

why would you be fucked?

just don't be loud or go out into the fucking forest or some shit

dont point the fan at you

Are you moaning to yourself and shit? Are you a dirty talker? Like while you're tugging it? "yeah, get that. Just like that. Ungh."

I don't moan I just get really paranoid that everybody can hear the rubbing sound

No u

Also I'm looking for some premium beating material so post if you have it

How old are you OP? Be a fucking man and masturbate however you want whenever you want, unless youre underage b& and afraid your daddy is going to beat you.

Wait until your parents are going at. When you can hear your dad cranking away like a pumpjack and your mom is yelling like a cat in heat. They won't hear you and you get the added benefit of fap material.

>pull my log

BEGONE ANDY SIXX!

this, is that easy you autistic little prick

What do you live in a house with super humans or some shit, mate?

Not really the fan cools down the entire room and I've already tried that

if you are at the age where you cant beat your dick without having to worry about being caught, you probably arent supposed to be on this website.

No but I swear to good they are always listening man my parents are Uber religious and beat me the last time they caught me

I'm 18 but I live at home

This is sad
Not that youre 18 and living at home
But that youre 18, living at home, and afraid to masturbate

My parents haven't had sex since I was born probably why they're so bitchy

You need to find a way to horny them up a bit.
What if you rubbed your mom's shoulders one night? Like after you got out of the shower, so you just have a towel on.

Jesus, move out and get your own place and a girlfriend. Is it still summer in here?

> And then you Fuck her

The fuck is wrong with you people
Oh right Sup Forums

Two birds with one bone.

>buy a old time radio
>play music instead
Profit?

Good idea but no money

Do u beat off to the memory of getting beat up?

>get a job
>go to college if you aren't already
>move out
>beat meat till you get a gf
>mfw profit×a lot

Can you go into the back yard to do it?